Stacey Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
764651.jpg
Drew Peterson
http://www.wbbm780.com/Bolingbrook-Cop-Denies-Involvement-In-Wife-s-Disap/1161484

I just wanted to remind everyone of his face since he wants to remain, "anonymous" with his disguises now. (Perhaps he is worried he won't be able to attract another young girl in the future if she recognizes him...or maybe he doesn't want a young girl he has been seeing to recognize him now.)
Exactly, SS. He needs to be stopped!

Too bad America wasn't alerted when wife #3 died under such mysterious circumstances. Too bad this man has not been in jail all this time instead of being able to have this wonderful wife and family. Makes me angry!

Could be. However, he was supposed to be the one last seen with her...only his word says he was not. It was common knowledge she was going to that house to meet him and paint...with her sister which did not happen because she did not go.

Bruce should figure into this scenario until LE totally rules him out.

I certainly agree with that.

I have to believe they are all over this in every aspect. I think we are going to find much more about this case eventually. This is one time I don't mind them not using the public or media to get answers. I feel the answers are coming from within the PD and beyond. (Not that we aren't already getting those answers and forcing them to look!)

I applaud the family. They are realistic and have their aim set correctly...however...sadly. I find too many families in the same position do not want to ever set that "tone" for the investigation, but this family knows. When you have that inner feeling and you have the words of the person who is missing only a day after she spoke them...you have most likely a homicide. LE needs to look for such!

Did I hear something about Tim Miller and Equusearch?! Great!

This makes me angry:

Authorities were not performing any searches on Saturday after divers spent Thursday and Friday dragging a 5-acre pond at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport, just blocks from the Peterson home. Drew Peterson, who is licensed to fly a plane, said he found his wife's car in Clow's parking lot Monday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ife,0,5822426.story?coll=chi_news_opinion_ugc

I can see DP and Craig Stebic giving high fives. I think that DP thought he learned alot from Craig...except he did not count on the family and the calls to them the day before. I just wait for Craig to mess up so we can find Lisa and I believe we will find Stacey due to DP messing up.

I want to find them both and bring them home for their children to bury. How sad is that?

Hey all..if anyone is in the Chicago area and can make flyers the family needs them for 8AM in the morning..there is noting open here and they are expecting lots of people for the search.

Are you talking about Bruce or Rick..Rick is the twichy one that is friends with Drew..

Sharron who lives next door said that Rick met Drew when Drew arrested him. Rick said Drew taught him to go straight. FYI Bruce is Casandra's roommate not boyfriend

Sharron who lives next door said that Rick met Drew when Drew arrested him. Rick said Drew taught him to go straight. FYI Bruce is Casandra's roommate not boyfriend
Oh now see we are getting somewhere. LOL

I thought there must be a trail of denial of friendship or people they all knew. Talk more to Bruce!

Drew Peterson- Will County Illinois
Sam Parker - Walker County GA

Both Sergents with City Police Dept. DP 29 yrs SP 26 yrs

Both men missing wives, vanished into thin air. Both men claim their wives are “where they want to be” and infer another lover was somehow responsible.

Both men claim to be victims of a media circus.

Both men were being sued for divorce.

Both men had histories of DV.

Both men had friends that publicly supported them on national news.

Both men have cooperated with the investigators.

DP on 4th marriage- SP on 3rd marriage

Both men’s missing wives had told close relatives they feared for their lives.

Both wives took only purse and cell phone.

Both cases have had outraged communities that turned out to help search.

It goes on and on..... OTOH

Drew Peterson- Will County Illinois
Sam Parker - Walker County GA

Both Sergents with City Police Dept. DP 29 yrs SP 26 yrs

Both men missing wives, vanished into thin air. Both men claim their wives are “where they want to be” and infer another lover was somehow responsible.

Both men claim to be victims of a media circus.

Both men were being sued for divorce.

Both men had histories of DV.

Both men had friends that publicly supported them on national news.

Both men have cooperated with the investigators.

DP on 4th marriage- SP on 3rd marriage

Both men’s missing wives had told close relatives they feared for their lives.

Both wives took only purse and cell phone.

Both cases have had outraged communities that turned out to help search.

It goes on and on..... OTOH
And add that to the list...OMG! This is a case I haven't seen, but it does sound like you have compared them both to almost the max.

No one has proclaimed his innocence besides himself, but this does give reason to think about both.

Nice summary, OTOH.

I heard a reporter say "dead wives club" tonight regarding this case... Sad, but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB