Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie mentioned that she talked with the owners of Kathleen Saivo's old house (which is just down the street) and the bathtub is the same.

So chico, what does that mean? Can investigators from the LE or the Coroner's Officer be able to see the bathtub now?

Now sure what your post is meaning??

nora:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Going now to see if it's on!

Well, it's not on here on the East Coast side (Cleveland area) :(:(

I hope someone is keeping an eye on Sharon.. You know people who cross DP are known to come up missing or dead. :rolleyes:

Yep. But at least with Sharon people have seen she's anywhere from 'depressed'. :rolleyes:

So chico, what does that mean? Can investigators from the LE or the Coroner's Officer be able to see the bathtub now?

Now sure what your post is meaning??

It just means the original tub where Kathleen was found is still available for any investigation if needed.

And everything DP says or does just adds more to his image - the image of a guilty man. If he was so innocent, why wouldn't he welcome a prayer vigil for his missing wife?

My thoughts exactly!!!

At some point yesterday afternoon, someone sympathetic to Drew, put a few orange construction cones out in front of his house on the street, so no one could park there.

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]O/T but regarding neigbor, maybe DP got this idea from them???[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Cynthia Vitiritti lives across the street from serial husband Drew Peterson in Bolingbrook.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]~snips[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]And she's just about fed up with all the TV celebrity cable news crews that camp outside her front door, waiting for a break in the sensational case of the mysterious disappearance of the former police sergeant's young wife Stacy.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]The TV crews have stomped the sod in her parkway half to death and sometimes block her driveway. But she has a plan to aggravate them back, just a little.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]"I'm thinking of something, a plan," Vitiritti told me Thursday, standing on her front stoop, yellow police tape ringing her front lawn to keep the TV reporters off. "It's aggravating. Every day. Day after day after day, they're out there."[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]They show up with their bright lights at 4 a.m. and stay on deep into the night, rolling cable, relentlessly taking videos of the Peterson home, standing out in the street, in the biting winds. To keep warm, a few TV types have been cozying up to the neighbors who may know something, ingratiating themselves, bringing little gifts such as news network salt-and-pepper shakers and so on.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]http://tinyurl.com/2tk7m5[/FONT]

Can investigators from the LE or the Coroner's Officer be able to see the bathtub now?
Yes, if they choose to see it and investigate further. The family living there now seem to be very cooperative. Wecht mentioned checking the tub to see if the water slowly leaks down the drain, but this was early on before he met with Brodsky.

It just means the original tub where Kathleen was found is still available for any investigation if needed.

Can you imagine being the one to buy that house and possibly not knowing at the time of closing what had happened there, only to suddenly have this sprung on you that a woman died there in the very tub you take your baths in?

It makes me shudder.

The important thing is that the tub needs to have the original stopper.

I feel so bad for those people who are now living in that house. Does a "official search warrant" needed to go into the house now to conduct any tests on the bathtub"?

The important thing is that the tub needs to have the original stopper.

Lets hope it does i.b.nora, and just may have the same one.

I never realized my patio tub leaked until I filled it to the top one day and and had to leave. The next day most of the the water had leaked out, but the leak was nothing I had ever noticed while bathing.

What kind of stopper are we talking about here?

One that needs to be put in the hole, or one that is used by a lever??

Mine is used by a lever and leaks if I have not pulled up the stringer all the way properly. But if we are talking about a stopper, that would be one that goes inside the hole.

IMO

OMG from the findstacypeterson site: http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.0;prev_next=next#new

Quote from: magpie on Today at 05:34:49 PM
I typed this up from the live report on FOX and posted it on the other forum I update:

FOX News Alert!

Release from Illinois State Police: On 10/29/07 Drew Peterson and another man with salt and pepper hair approched 2 men at a truck stop asked the truck drivers to transport a package to another location.

The other man is described as a stocky man, mid 50's with salt and pepper hair. Drew Peterson was positively identified by the men.

The truck drivers also said that Drew told them they (the truck drivers) were to take the large package on their truck to another undisclosed place, where Drew and the other man would then regain the package and take it themselves to yet another location that would not be accessable by an 18 wheeler.

Illinois State Police are asking for imformation from anyone else who might have been approached by Peterson and the other man.

We already have a thread for that. Let's add new info there.

What kind of stopper are we talking about here?

One that needs to be put in the hole, or one that is used by a lever??

Mine is used by a lever and leaks if I have not pulled up the stringer all the way properly. But if we are talking about a stopper, that would be one that goes inside the hole.

IMO

We aren't specifying what type water stopper the tub may have, it could be lever controlled, push/pop release type, or lift'n'turn type.

I would consider a 'drain plug' to be one that goes inside the hole, like used in older bath & wash tubs and drains. I doubt that would have been the case in that tub.

Tom:

If we look at the pics of the tub that we have, it is not a standard tub, but a smaller one, so, I am thinking more of a level controlled type.

Actually, this needs to go to the Kathleen Savio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member