Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://newsweek.com/id/73095

But Sharon Bychowski, next-door neighbor of the Petersons, believes the 13-year-old has information that will be helpful to the authorities. A close friend of Stacy's who often watched her kids, Bychowski said she talked to the boy after her disappearance. "I think he heard them fighting. And then he heard them stop fighting," she told NEWSWEEK. "I have no doubt that kid knows something."

Cassandra said to be ready to see the new article in Newsweek. I guess it is coming out Monday instead of tomorrow like she mentioned on the family site. She said it would put him away for life! I can't wait to see that one! I know I am not the only one that wants to see him put away...or given the DP.

That is ironic. We say DP all the time here for Death Penalty. Now we keep saying DP in reference to Drew Peterson.

I am still trying to figure in Stacy's car and how that will work in the scheme of things. The cadaver dogs hit in only two places we know know of (meaning they may have hit on more and that info has not been released)..the bedroom and Stacy's car. And both cars were missing for sometime Sunday evening. Could brother Paul have helped in the moving of the vehicles..and at some point Stacy's body must have been in the car itself or the trunk. But it's the truck that everyone keeps saying held the box , the barrel..
Anyone have any thoughts about her car and what Drew was doing with it on Sunday night? Especially with the new info on Drew's appearance at the truck plaza..it seems Drew was moving her body around alot, yet the cadaver dogs never hit on his truck, that we know of yet.

Could he have moved her body into the car at the Clow airfield and then used her car in the disposal, while possibly Paul followed in the Denali? Or maybe Paul followed in his own car?

http://newsweek.com/id/73095

But Sharon Bychowski, next-door neighbor of the Petersons, believes the 13-year-old has information that will be helpful to the authorities. A close friend of Stacy's who often watched her kids, Bychowski said she talked to the boy after her disappearance. "I think he heard them fighting. And then he heard them stop fighting," she told NEWSWEEK. "I have no doubt that kid knows something."

Great. Now at least I went from worried for those kids to very worried. :(

"I wish something would happen one way or the other," he said. "Let's get this going. Either get me or don't get me."

Ooooh that is funny. This is what DP said, from the newsweek link SuziQ posted. Gee, sorry for the inconvenience Drew.... how horrible it must be to not have your own life in your own hands anymore and having to wait for other people's actions to know whether you're going to be carry on with life or be cut off. Yanno, to have this shadow hanging over your head. Sound familiar? I'm sure Kathleen and Stacy would recognize it. :mad: Jerk.

DeltaDawn wrote:
The cadaver dogs hit in only two places we know know of (meaning they may have hit on more and that info has not been released)..the bedroom and Stacy's car.

I have a couple of thoughts on that.

It could be that shortly after handling Stacey's body (sorry) Drew moved Stacey's car so it would look like she left in the car, since that is what he told people. Would that have been enough to transfer "dead body smell" to her car?

If they did not detect cadaver smell in the Denali I can't explain that. Maybe they purposefully misled Drew to think they did not detect it just to see his reaction, knowing that her body had been in there.

Remember, at first Drew thought that he would be able to influence the investigation, if there was any. He did not bank on having to quit so abruptly.

If I were one of the investigators, I would be feeding Drew lies all over the place and waiting for him to slip up and correct me. He is such an egotist he wouldn't be able to resist being right.

Susan

Does anyone remember what day it was that Drew went from ranting at the media to courting them? I always thought it was odd he changed overnight. It was like he had some info that gave his confidence a boost. As in suddenly a big problem in him getting away with this crime was suddenly solved.

I'm still not sure Drew was talking about Clow when he said "whatchamacalit". And he was spotted putting stickers on his plane. His plane was at a different airport, and the name of it escapes me right now.

Wasn't pretty soon after he got back from his 3 day bike trek for clearing his head?

Wasn't pretty soon after he got back from his 3 day bike trek for clearing his head?

The last night he ranted at the media he was unloading the car. Was that when he came back from "clearing his head?". That was also the night he chased Sharon down, Tim Miller called him and Cassandra retrieved Tina's ashes. Then suddenly everything is hunky dory and Drew starts having fun.

I'm still not sure Drew was talking about Clow when he said "whatchamacalit". And he was spotted putting stickers on his plane. His plane was at a different airport, and the name of it escapes me right now.
Have the cadaver dogs been to the plane? Could DP have used the plane to drop her weighted body into the middle of Lake Michigan?

Have the cadaver dogs been to the plane? Could DP have used the plane to drop her weighted body into the middle of Lake Michigan?

The plane in question is pretty much a kite with a lawnmower engine. Barely above the treetop type flying. The weather has to be absolutely perfect to fly. Ric Mims said he hadn't been in it much because there was either a scheduling issue or the weather was a problem. IMO, you couldn't fly this thing and dump a body from it without crashing the plane.

Drew's plane was an ultra light and that possiblity has sort of been ruled out due to the fact it has open cockpit, fairly unstable aircraft.

"I wish something would happen one way or the other," he said. "Let's get this going. Either get me or don't get me."

Drew acts like this is a game. It is eerily reminiscent of Scott Peterson and the "deadly game" he was playing with Modesto police. I hope DP meets the same fate - arrested and convicted!

Drew acts like this is a game. It is eerily reminiscent of Scott Peterson and the "deadly game" he was playing with Modesto police. I hope DP meets the same fate - arrested and convicted!

Oh yeah, you reminded me of how far Scott was going to take his deadly game. When he was arrested he was going after Amber and had a "kit" in the car he was driving.

Wonder how DCMISP likes playing the game life w/o parole in San Quentin?

Even DP should be wondering what his odds are of winning the game he's playing? I'd sure not want to be in his shoes........

The plane in question is pretty much a kite with a lawnmower engine. Barely above the treetop type flying. The weather has to be absolutely perfect to fly. Ric Mims said he hadn't been in it much because there was either a scheduling issue or the weather was a problem. IMO, you couldn't fly this thing and dump a body from it without crashing the plane.
Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware the plane was so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member