Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't much blood in the tub. It was all in her hair. That was one of the points of the new investigation. I really feel the head gash was part of the beating she took (with a night stick, IMO). The autopsy talks about circular wounds all over her body. Then she has abrasions on the left side of her body. Left buttock, left elbow, left hand. left ankle as well, IIRC. In the presser the DA says that those types of abrasions are not caused by a smooth surface found in a bathtub. Another reason they reopened the case.

IMO, Drew beat the crap out of Kathleen, then drug her across carpet.

http://www.amw.com/pdf/coronerdeathreport.pdf

So, someone is found dead in the bathtub with a head gash, abrasions and circular wounds all over their body but the coroner rules it an accidental drowning? WTF?????

There wasn't much blood in the tub. It was all in her hair. That was one of the points of the new investigation. I really feel the head gash was part of the beating she took (with a night stick, IMO). The autopsy talks about circular wounds all over her body. Then she has abrasions on the left side of her body. Left buttock, left elbow, left hand. left ankle as well, IIRC. In the presser the DA says that those types of abrasions are not caused by a smooth surface found in a bathtub. Another reason they reopened the case.

IMO, Drew beat the crap out of Kathleen, then drug her across carpet.

http://www.amw.com/pdf/coronerdeathreport.pdf

That sounds like she was laying on her right side, and he was beating her with an object while she was down. It could well have been his nightstick.

I have been reading about this so much, I'm getting a few of my facts messed up regarding Kathleen vs. Stacy.

I read somewhere that someone is speculating he hurt one of them with a golf club? and when asked where he was on the day of the murder/dissapearance he first said golfing and then said fishing? Is this so?

Just wondering because he might have been giving a clue if he really did beat her with a golf club to death and gave his alibi as "golfing".

I still think its extremely fishy he isn't looking for his wife! Whether she left or not. If I left for another man, I'd sure as hell be using my cell phone. I'm sure hers has NO activity on it.

That sounds like Scott Peterson. Have you been reading about Scott and Laci recently?

So, someone is found dead in the bathtub with a head gash, abrasions and circular wounds all over their body but the coroner rules it an accidental drowning? WTF?????

WTF???? is exactly right.......

The abrasion on the left buttock and left elbow i belive came from being drug across a surface. Imagine him dragging her by her right arm and leg, that would leave the left buttock and left elbow to be drug arcoss the surface. The linear abrasions on the right wrist maybe came from being bound? Also, when i read the report, the rest of the oval bruising sounded like the type you get from someones fingertips when they are restraining you. The size i think might be a bit to small for the baton but i think that would the perfect size for a fingertip type bruise. The 3 bruises on the abdomen might have came from the baton being shoved into her stomach. Just a thought...

Below is snipped from the Petition to exhume Kathleen:

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=7339337

"That a review of the photographs of the crime scene and autopsy, the autopsy protocol and police reports shows in part that the one-inch gash on the back of Kathleen Savio's head did not render her unconscious, which would have been necessary for her to accidentally drown in the bathtub."

"That this injury would have bled profusely, but the blood evidence in the tub is not consistent with an accidental drowning followed by the water slowly leaking out of the tub."

"That there are abrasions on her left elbow and buttock that are not consistent with having been caused by the smooth surfaces in the tub area during by a fall."

"That this evidence is consistent with the `staging' of an accident to conceal a homicide."

Below is snipped from the Petition to exhume Kathleen:

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=7339337

"That a review of the photographs of the crime scene and autopsy, the autopsy protocol and police reports shows in part that the one-inch gash on the back of Kathleen Savio's head did not render her unconscious, which would have been necessary for her to accidentally drown in the bathtub."

"That this injury would have bled profusely, but the blood evidence in the tub is not consistent with an accidental drowning followed by the water slowly leaking out of the tub."

"That there are abrasions on her left elbow and buttock that are not consistent with having been caused by the smooth surfaces in the tub area during by a fall."

"That this evidence is consistent with the `staging' of an accident to conceal a homicide."

AND they didn't figure this out the first time around WHY?????

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Stacey would still be alive if they had done their damn jobs. They are his accomplices to murder.

Stacey would still be alive if they had done their damn jobs. They are his accomplices to murder.

Exactly right! They should have arrested him for the murder of Kathleen when it happend. I also can't believe that a cop friend of his was allowed to get on the coroner jury and talk people into what a great guy DP is. My Lord this just screams cover up. Everyone of them should be investigated and charged as accomplises.

Angelmom, a reporter at the presser yesterday asked the same thing. Glasgow pointed out that this all happened during the time he was not in office. Translation=This is Tomczak's fault.

Tomczaks corrupt antics will wreak havoc in Illinois legal system for years to come. The Riley Fox case is another great example.

Also at Gretawire, Greta posted that she does not think Drew knew Stacey's mom, but she will double check on that.

They just spoke with DP mother on Fox and she stated he has the young children with him in his care. My question is WHY? This man is a suspect in the murder of possibly 2 wives and has been suspended from his job... why does he have these kids???

Exactly right! They should have arrested him for the murder of Kathleen when it happend. I also can't believe that a cop friend of his was allowed to get on the coroner jury and talk people into what a great guy DP is. My Lord this just screams cover up. Everyone of them should be investigated and charged as accomplises.

I'm still chasing down the rumor that it's been reported that Drew hung outside the coroners office waiting to hear what the autopsy results were. If anyone else finds this, please post asap. Thank you!

They just spoke with DP mother on Fox and she stated he has the young children with him in his care. My question is WHY? This man is a suspect in the murder of possibly 2 wives and has been suspended from his job... why does he have these kids???

She also stated she thought he is innocent and that when she had lunch with Stacy she seemed fine. She said Stacy took off and disapeared just like her Mother had done. She stated she didnt know there was an order of protection in the KS case. And why DP wasnt helping in the search, he didnt want to get in the way.

She also stated she thought he is innocent and that when she had lunch with Stacy she seemed fine. She said Stacy took off and disapeared just like her Mother had done. She stated she didnt know there was an order of protection in the KS case. And why DP wasnt helping in the search, he didnt want to get in the way.

She is a typical mother with blinders on...completely deluded about what her spawn is capable of. She probably helped shape her son into the monster he is. Probably never let him take the blame for anything. Another Jackie Peterson.

Okay guys trying to keep up here but yall are pros and go so darn fast..LOL Just wanted to point out on the autopsy report did anyone see the times listed? TOD 11:17 pm and TOA 2:20 pm both on march 1st?

How is this possible?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/644147,CST-NWS-police10.article

In 1985, Janota was Peterson's boss at the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad -- working out of a "clandestine" office near Joliet, Janota told the Chicago Sun-Times this week. Peterson, for reasons Janota said he has never been able to explain, allegedly sabotaged one of the squad's drug stings and gave the identity of an undercover narcotics agent to a convicted killer under investigation for dealing drugs, Janota said.

Wow! Couldn't get on the computer! First, welcome all new ws's and anyone else new that I haven't seen post here on this forum before! WELCOME!

This LION is going down, down, down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My scenario on Kathy's death is this, he was in hiding (duh, he knew how to get in the house) and once again, raised his baton and hit her behind the head. (while she was down he hit her for some brusing). Then he dragged her to the bathroom, and put her in the bathtub, BUT WAIT, there's blood, so he takes her out and dunks her head in the toilet, washes down the bathtub, and then puts her back in there. I beleive the head wound would now seep blood around her scalp/hair.

And when Stacy is pulling away from his "manipulations", he then gets rid of her. I still think the PLANE is the clue to finding Stacy. The radius needs to be expanded on locating her body. (imho)

But I fully beleive he will be behind bars by tomorrow night!!!

I'm watching the Wizard of Oz tonight, and when I see that COWARLY LION, I am going to be yelling "yea DP..................take that!!"

Sorry, this case is dear to my heart and I do tend to rant.
Hence, no blood scattering in the bathroom.

golfmom:

I figured that "extra money" that DP had came from illegal drug activity and/or other business. I see I wasn't far off the mark.

I am still very concerned that the Attorney General's Office, the BP Department were covering his *advertiser censored* for some reason. Does anyone know anything about his parents or grandparents? Political maybe???

golfmom:

I figured that "extra money" that DP had came from illegal drug activity and/or other business. I see I wasn't far off the mark.

I am still very concerned that the Attorney General's Office, the BP Department were covering his *advertiser censored* for some reason. Does anyone know anything about his parents or grandparents? Political maybe???

I'm stunned that he had enough juice to get rehired. How could a court of appeal consider firing him an over-reaction? He SHOULD HAVE BEEN brought up on charges at the time!

But Peterson got in trouble in 1985, when he revealed to his supervisors that he'd embarked on a solo narcotics investigation of a convicted police killer and drug dealer -- the same man a State Police undercover officer was investigating, according to court documents.

Although he knew about the other probe, Peterson never told his supervisors about his own investigation until it hit a dead end.

"You had better take your guns off -- I have something to say that's real bad," Peterson allegedly told his supervisors at the time.

At gretawire there is an interesting pod cast about the situation.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/09/weekend-blogging/#comments
Named Furman gets 2:00 a.m. call

The person greta was speaking with indicated that Rick, Drew's friend has had a change of heart regarding his friend and is "TERRIFIED" of him.

I read the comments to Gretawire late last night, and someone posted with the name Ric Sims. Other posters were skeptical it was the real Ric, but one poster who was at the church where searchers meet in Bolingbrook had met Ric there the day before, described what he was wearing and asked Ric what they talked about. Ric replied to his question, evidently accurately, as that poster verified it was the real Ric.

Ric stated he had security protection. A poster asked if the local police had provided that protection, and Ric said no, it was private protection. I take that to mean that he's hired his own security.

After listening to the audio file of Greta speaking with crew on location in Bolingbrook, it sounds like something big is in the works for Monday. Greta said viewers following this case won't want to miss Monday's program. I got the impression that Greta is going to Bolingbrook over the weekend.

From what I read yesterday here and on Gretawire, it sounds like there was a cover-up in the case of Kathleen Peterson. It was reported that a policeman buddy of DP's was on the coroners jury, and that buddy could have influenced the decision to rule her death accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther