Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfmom:

Hell, he should have been detained, handcuffed, and put in jail then!!!!! This smells so much of POLITICS!!!!!!!

From what I read yesterday here and on Gretawire, it sounds like there was a cover-up in the case of Kathleen Peterson. It was reported that a policeman buddy of DP's was on the coroners jury, and that buddy could have influenced the decision to rule her death accidental.

Did you also read the comment about "the earlier report" that Drew hung out outside the coroners office waiting to find out what the results were?

If anyone comes across that link, post it here and Pm it to me so we can substantiate it. TIA.

Source Tells WBBM 780 That Search Teams Might Have Located Shallow Grave
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― A source tells CBS 2 sister station WBBM Newsradio 780 that search teams might have located a shallow grave while searching for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson.

Meanwhile, her husband, Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been stripped of his powers, and authorities are looking at him Saturday morning as a suspect in the disappearance of his wife.

Sources told WBBM Newsradio 780's Mary Frances Bragiel that something suspected to be a shallow grave was found by search teams from the professional search group Texas Equusearch, which has had members searching for Stacy Peterson for the last week.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.564863.html

Praying for Stacy now.....Thanks for the update Chico(blowkisses)

I read the comments to Gretawire late last night, and someone posted with the name Ric Sims. Other posters were skeptical it was the real Ric, but one poster who was at the church where searchers meet in Bolingbrook had met Ric there the day before, described what he was wearing and asked Ric what they talked about. Ric replied to his question, evidently accurately, as that poster verified it was the real Ric.

Ric stated he had security protection. A poster asked if the local police had provided that protection, and Ric said no, it was private protection. I take that to mean that he's hired his own security.

After listening to the audio file of Greta speaking with crew on location in Bolingbrook, it sounds like something big is in the works for Monday. Greta said viewers following this case won't want to miss Monday's program. I got the impression that Greta is going to Bolingbrook over the weekend.

And Greta posted that it was indeed Ric that is posting on her site.

Chico, thanks for the update!

good one Golfmom!!!

"Library books returned late" LOL

Words can come back to "haunt" you!

Okay guys trying to keep up here but yall are pros and go so darn fast..LOL Just wanted to point out on the autopsy report did anyone see the times listed? TOD 11:17 pm and TOA 2:20 pm both on march 1st?

How is this possible?
Quoting myself as I didnt see a reply. Sorry if this is a dumb question I just dont see how this is possible?

Quoting myself as I didnt see a reply. Sorry if this is a dumb question I just dont see how this is possible?

When I saw that, my first thought was, no one got anything right!

Indy says:

TOD 11:17 pm and TOA 2:20 pm both on march 1st?

Good catch!! Maybe in reverse? TOD 2:20 p.m. and TOA 11:17 p.m.?

But your right, it is WRONG!! Will have to look at that report again.

We have to remember that if the Coroner ruled it improperly, and it was "fixed" then some things in the report would also have to be fixed. What is making it come out now is that LION has killed one to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― A source tells CBS 2 sister station WBBM Newsradio 780 that search teams might have located a shallow grave while searching for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson.

Meanwhile, her husband, Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been stripped of his powers, and authorities are looking at him Saturday morning as a suspect in the disappearance of his wife.

Sources told WBBM Newsradio 780's Mary Frances Bragiel that something suspected to be a shallow grave was found by search teams from the professional search group Texas Equusearch, which has had members searching for Stacy Peterson for the last week.

I've had the feeling, since yesterday, that this case wouldn't go through the weekend without a major break in the case. I feel badly for Stacy's children and family.

Thanks for the reply I just thought that was so strange. Could mean nothing though, but you never know.

Nice to see you here Indy. You doing ok? Feeling ok?
:blowkiss: I would be doing better if I could keep up here...LOL But I am doing much better thanks for asking. I can stay awake most of the day now, YAY! Great job you guys...Also looked at the death cert and it says TOD as 11:17pm so there is no frecking way they could do an autopsy before she was dead.

ETA I am just jumping in here so if I repost something please bear with me i will catch up sooner or later

Even if what they did find is a grave, there are so many missing persons in Chicago that it could very well not be Stacy. Still, maybe some family can get some peace.

A neighbor of an Illinois woman filed a police report against the husband of an Illinois woman and recalled seeing the mother of two sitting at the end of her driveway in tears a week before she disappeared.

"’He's all packed up and I want him to go,’" Sharon Bychowski told FOX News Stacy Peterson said. Six boxes allegedly filled with Drew Peterson’s belongings sat in the couple’s open garage, she continued.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310405,00.html

ETA I am just jumping in here so if I repost something please bear with me i will catch up sooner or later

It took me a couple of days to read it all a few days ago, then have been keeping up so far, BUT don't forget to mark where you leave off ;) :)

It took me a couple of days to read it all a few days ago, then have been keeping up so far, BUT don't forget to mark where you leave off ;) :)
You are such a silly gal, but thats why I love ya!:blowkiss:

I've been puzzling over the information the police released about DP refusing to let investigators search the Pontiac Grand Prix. It makes no sense to me that he would right out of the gate refuse investigators access to Stacy's vehicle that he claims he retrieved from the airport. I mean talk about suspicious ... and he had to know that looked very suspicious. Pretty risky and arrogant position for him to take. And, why exactly are LE letting that info be public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500