Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Thomas has been named now,
I would suspect that one of the kids said Uncle Thomas was here Sunday and helped Dad move some things?

I tend to agreee Delta.

On another issue, anyone who has three anti-depressants, including Zoloft and Zanax on hand to try to over-dose on has been dealing with some serious issues.

Thomas sure did have issues before this if he was on that kind of meds..then throw in a few cocktails and that boy wouldn't know where he was or what he did........on the otherhand, people do build up their tolerance to these drugs..but I bet after he realized what he had helped do he went out of his mind and kept taking more to numb the pain of knowing he had really gone way over the line with Drew this time.

I don't think he was any stranger to Drew's dirty deals if he worked for Drew in Drew's bar where supposedly drug deals went down all the time. I just think he never realized that Drew was capable of murder until now. I think he has been talking with LE about the past as well as the present. Cleansing is so good for the soul..

And now Drew's comments about going to jail make more sense..he knows that Thomas put two and two togehter and he knows the police have been talking to Thomas ..I 'm sure Drew still knows dirty cops on other forces that relay info to him. I tm must be a scary time for all those SOB's now that Thomas is starting to talk.

..I 'm sure Drew still knows dirty cops on other forces that relay info to him. I tm must be a scary time for all those SOB's now that Thomas is starting to talk.

I agree that he knows dirty cops. It is my experience though that when things get hot for bad cops, the other rats take a step back from the heat. They have nothing to gain by staying in contact with him. Gotta protect that pension, you know.

by Greta Van Susteren
[URL="http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/images-13.jpeg"]http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com...images-13.jpeg[/URL]
I just got word from OTR Producer Steph Watts in Bolingbrook, Illinois that he and Mark Fuhrman have just gottn a very, very, very important scoop!
What is it? I will let one of them tell you….at 10pm eastern tonight ….ON THE RECORD…..and, after you hear this, you tell me, am I right? is this a big deal in the investigation?
DON’T FORGET - WE NOW HAVE ON GretaWire A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN POST ANONYMOUS TIPS TO HELP US INVESTIGATE OUR STORIES!!! (CHECK THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF GretaWire!)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...eaking-news-8/

WOW, can't wait for Greta tonight.

I just want to say that I've been lurking the last week reading everything on here about this case and all I have to say is that I hope LE is watching DP closely - seems like his walls are caving in slowly.

Thanks to everyone who posts updates during the day. I really appreciate it since I have to work. It's nice to be able to come here and just click and see what the new news is on this case.

I hope his step brother is very careful, IMO other people who get in the way have a tendency to die, he's now just a liability and needs to go away like the others.

VB

Since Thomas has been named now,

I tend to agreee Delta.

On another issue, anyone who has three anti-depressants, including Zoloft and Zanax on hand to try to over-dose on has been dealing with some serious issues.

How do you know they were HIS anti-depressants? Maybe his wife was also on an anti-depressant or a teenage child of his?

Just because you're on an anti-depressant doesn't necessarily mean you're dealing with some SERIOUS issues. Why does the term "anti-depressant" make people automatically think someone is crazy?! :doh:

I hope his step brother is very careful, IMO other people who get in the way have a tendency to die, he's now just a liability and needs to go away like the others.

VB

Some reports refer to him as his HALF-brother...

How do you know they were HIS anti-depressants? Maybe his wife was also on an anti-depressant or a teenage child of his?

Just because you're on an anti-depressant doesn't necessarily mean you're dealing with some SERIOUS issues. Why does the term "anti-depressant" make people automatically think someone is crazy?! :doh:

This is true. Many people benefit from taking an antidepressant, and a good doctor will monitor a patient closely at first to see if they have prescribed the best one for that particular patient, which means a person could have the leftovers of a couple of different drugs that the doc prescribed before they found which one worked the best.
Still, I suspect Drew had something to do with either supplying some of the drugs and alcohol or encouraging Thomas to over-indulge.

Susan

VB

Right now, I believe Drew is being watched too closely to cause any more deaths. Nonetheless, I'd keep my distance if I was the half-brother. After all, the media will eventually have to go away.

dee10134;1821395 How do you know they were HIS anti-depressants? Maybe his wife was also on an anti-depressant or a teenage child of his? Just because you're on an anti-depressant doesn't necessarily mean you're dealing with some SERIOUS issues. Why does the term "anti-depressant" make people automatically think someone is crazy?! :doh:[/quote said:
We don't know Dee, but we do know that he did od on 3 different types of anti-depressants and alcohol..we don't even know for sure if it was actually a suicide attempt or he just od'ed.

We do know that according to Charlie Doman, Kathy's nephew that worked ewith Thomas at Drew's bar that Thomas was a heavy drinker at the time, and was very concerned about what Drew thought of him.

We also have heard that this bar was a known hangout for drug dealers and other types.

So put that combo together, your step brother is a cop, owning a bar, where drugs are dealt openly. You are the manager. You care what Drew thinks of yu, you are his step brother.

All of those things combined are enough to give a person a reason to be on anxiety and anti depressant meds. No one was bashing the step brother....more like I would have issues if I had to be related to Drew the bully, manage his bar, and watch is illegal activities..and it was the only job I had..so I 'd have to keep the boss happy at that point in time. No matter what that meant.

Now Drew's attorney is stating the relative could be living in a fantasy world. Sheesh! They don't want to simply discredit this guy...they want to paint him as a complete nut job! We know who the real nut job is, Brodsky! Turn around and take a closer look at your client! (Besides...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...you know!) This makes Drew look and sound totally sane (sarcasm): On Tuesday, Peterson emerged from his suburban Chicago home with a hand-held video camera and told the horde of reporters surrounding his house that they made him feel like a prisoner.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, denied anyone helped Peterson move any container from the home and claimed the family member in question has a history of mental problems.

"I don't know what world (the family member) is living in, our world, his world or if he's veering back and forth between the real world and whatever fantasy world he's living in," Brodsky told The Associated Press.
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1107/476159.html

How does Brodsky plan on discrediting the neighbor that saw this and that Cassandra can testify she saw the container inside his garage which is now mysteriously missing? Is he going to say they are crazy, too?!

Some reports refer to him as his HALF-brother...

I think Thomas Morphey may be a half-brother. It appears that DP's mother, Betty, married a man named Peterson and had Drew, Paul, and Laura. She then married Albert Morphey and had John C. Morphey who's now age 41, and Thomas C. Morphey who's now age 40. So both John C. and Thomas C. Morphey would be DP's half brothers.

In an audio interview with DP's mother, Betty, she said that this has been hard on her husband, Albert, as he had a heart attack this year.

We don't know Dee, but we do know that he did od on 3 different types of anti-depressants and alcohol..we don't even know for sure if it was actually a suicide attempt or he just od'ed.

We do know that according to Charlie Doman, Kathy's nephew that worked ewith Thomas at Drew's bar that Thomas was a heavy drinker at the time, and was very concerned about what Drew thought of him.

We also have heard that this bar was a known hangout for drug dealers and other types.

So put that combo together, your step brother is a cop, owning a bar, where drugs are dealt openly. You are the manager. You care what Drew thinks of yu, you are his step brother.

All of those things combined are enough to give a person a reason to be on anxiety and anti depressant meds. No one was bashing the step brother....more like I would have issues if I had to be related to Drew the bully, manage his bar, and watch is illegal activities..and it was the only job I had..so I 'd have to keep the boss happy at that point in time. No matter what that meant.

I earlier heard it reported that step brother od'd on Xanax and Zoloft.
Zoloft is an antidepressant and Xanax ix a controlled narcotic, a sedative like Valium or Ativan. I didn't hear about a 3rd drug.

I do agree that an antidepressant does not mean the person is nuts, crazy, or psychotic. An anti depressant actually alligns your brain chemistry with supportive amounts of serotonin, whch if your body is low on seratonin, you will feel depressed. Antidepressants are not controlled drugs, not a narcotic.
Taking a prescribed antidepressant each day does not mean one is unstable! It is a means of controlling the debilitating features of a disease. Depression is a disease. And there are different categories of the disease.

I'm sure poor Stacey needed an antidepressant due to 1. Depression is an inherited disease in families ( her mother ) 2. She had recently lost a sister to cancer 3. She was living with a controlling abusive *advertiser censored**h**e!

Now Drew's attorney is stating the relative could be living in a fantasy world. Sheesh! They don't want to simply discredit this guy...they want to paint him as a complete nut job! We know who the real nut job is, Brodsky! Turn around and take a closer look at your client! (Besides...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...you know!) This makes Drew look and sound totally sane (sarcasm): On Tuesday, Peterson emerged from his suburban Chicago home with a hand-held video camera and told the horde of reporters surrounding his house that they made him feel like a prisoner.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, denied anyone helped Peterson move any container from the home and claimed the family member in question has a history of mental problems.

"I don't know what world (the family member) is living in, our world, his world or if he's veering back and forth between the real world and whatever fantasy world he's living in," Brodsky told The Associated Press.
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1107/476159.html

How does Brodsky plan on discrediting the neighbor that saw this and that Cassandra can testify she saw the container inside his garage which is now mysteriously missing? Is he going to say they are crazy, too?!

SeriouslySearching...........that's exactly what I was thinking! Irregardless of what Thomas Morphey reported, how the heck does DP explain away the neighbor who saw him and an unidentified man move a blue barrel. And how does explain that Cassandra saw a blue barrel in the garage two weeks prior to Stacy's disappearance and asked about it, with Stacy said Drew bought it and it's pool chlorine? I remember another report from a neighbor too, that said there was a blue barrel in the backyard and now it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare