Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really was shocked by the cell phone call (whata dumb arse)....but.....what would be the advantage to leaving the phone there? A witness or an alibi for an hour ?seems like a risk either way, especially if his supposed witness is proven unreliable. Except the reliability of tm will be proven by the phone records... dp is fu@*ed, he he!

I agree!! The whole cell phone thing is so ridiculous. There's no reason to say here, keep my phone for me - but don't answer it?! Doesn't make a bit of sense!

The lawyer was on Dan Abrams last night saying the step or half-brother is crazy and if Drew was going to get someone to help him why would he go to someone that unstable? Dan Abrams said just about every time a defense attorney says "Why would my client be so stupid to do XYZ?" It turns out the client WAS stupid enough to do it.

I think DP was so used to getting away with everything and it's all blowing up in his face. Like someone said earlier, that's why he's saying he hates the media, he just wanted this to go on w/o any attention and he could have gotten away with it like he did with Kathleen.

The walls are closing in Drew where is Stacy? Horrible cold weather headed to Ill & they won't be able to find her til spring. FBI should throw his azz outdoors bare azz naked for a few hours & he'd be talking then.

But wouldnt it show up as a missed call?? can't they tell if a call went through or not by phone records?

If voice mail picked up I think it would still show as a call, as long as he let the voice mail message play, that's how long the call would show up as.

But wouldnt it show up as a missed call?? can't they tell if a call went through or not by phone records?

Hmmmmm, unless Drew let it go to voicemail and then hung up? Then deleted the msg off his phone? I know when I leave a voicemail I get billed for the call.

If voice mail picked up I think it would still show as a call, as long as he let the voice mail message play, that's how long the call would show up as.

lol, cross post!

Alright, my eyes are about ready to roll back into my head. I'll catch you all tomorrow.

I'm glad to see you here Deblue.

Wow they must, you are really good at finding things. I really was shocked by the cell phone call (whata dumb arse)....but.....what would be the advantage to leaving the phone there? A witness or an alibi for an hour ?seems like a risk either way, especially if his supposed witness is proven unreliable. Except the reliability of tm will be proven by the phone records... dp is fu@*ed, he he! Deb

I thought he was doing this to create a ping from another location with Stacy's phone. So he could say Stacy called his phone (and he missed it, darn) from wherever he went with her phone.

I can't believe this guy is a cop!!! :slap:

I thought he was doing this to create a ping from another location with Stacy's phone. So he could say Stacy called his phone (and he missed it, darn) from wherever he went with her phone.

Right - and he couldn't do it if he had HIS phone on him because it would have showed up at the same location. He needed his phone to be where it was but would have had a hard time explaining to TM if he had picked up expecting to talk to Stacy and instead he got Drew calling his own phone when he told TM not to answer it.

He thinks he's so crafty, but the walls ARE closing in!!!

Poor Stacy.

Whoa, my last post was very confusing, sorry. I knew what I was trying to say but it didn't come out very clear.

I think it's time to try to go back to sleep.

Whoa, my last post was very confusing, sorry. I knew what I was trying to say but it didn't come out very clear.

I think it's time to try to go back to sleep.

LOL I got it too, but the "TM" threw me for a sec as some here call me that for short. I'm tired too! lol

ut the "TM" threw me for a sec as some here call me that for short.

LOL! Yep, now Drew's calling Taximom in his elaborate scheme to drag websleuthers into the dirt with the rest of the "crazy" people he associates with.

Ok - seriously need to go to sleep again. Hope to awake to news of an arrest.

LOL! Yep, now Drew's calling Taximom in his elaborate scheme to drag websleuthers into the dirt with the rest of the "crazy" people he associates with.

Ok - seriously need to go to sleep again. Hope to awake to news of an arrest.

There's so many names and initials in this case. It drives me crazy. My brain just "read" my nick when I saw TM. Please don't add me in with the rest of the crazies in this case!!!

Yes, tomorrow should be interesting. I still fear for the safety of those kids. :(

Stacy told clergyman Drew killed ex

Sneed hears Stacy Peterson told a clergyman in August that her husband had claimed to have killed his former wife Kathleen Savio and made it look like an accident.

A source close to the investigation tells Sneed the 23-year-old, who had been pregnant and living with Peterson when Savio was found dead in an empty bathtub in 2004, also told two other people close to her about her husband's statements regarding Savio's demise.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/673072,CST-NWS-SNEED29.article

http://www.wbbm780.com/Report:-Stacy-Told-Clergyman-Drew-Killed-Savio/1265322

Stacy told clergyman Drew killed ex

Sneed hears Stacy Peterson told a clergyman in August that her husband had claimed to have killed his former wife Kathleen Savio and made it look like an accident.

A source close to the investigation tells Sneed the 23-year-old, who had been pregnant and living with Peterson when Savio was found dead in an empty bathtub in 2004, also told two other people close to her about her husband's statements regarding Savio's demise.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/673072,CST-NWS-SNEED29.article

Why hasn't the clergyman come forward? A priest is bound by the Church not to reveal confessions, but a Protestant clergyman isn't.

Pictures taken outside Drew Peterson's Bolingbrook home Tuesday showed Peterson turning the tables on the assembled media, videotaping them with a hand-held camcorder.

A Wednesday morning segment on ABC's "Good Morning America" gave viewers another perspective on that camera showdown: the actual footage from the camera Peterson held.

A WLS-Ch. 7 report said the camcorder was given to Drew Peterson, a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, by "Good Morning America."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-abc_webnov29,0,3648242.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Why hasn't the clergyman come forward? A priest is bound by the Church not to reveal confessions, but a Protestant clergyman isn't.

We don't know that he hasn't. A clergyman is more likely to talk to LE than to the media.

I can't believe this guy is a cop!!! :slap:

To me, this indicates that Morphey knew what he was involved in. Otherwise, Drew could have put his phone on silent, hid it in a cabinet somewhere, then drove off and made the phone call. There was no reason to involve Morphey in this part of the plot. If Morphey knew, there was no reason NOT to involve him. By involving him deeper, it gave D.P blackmail ammo to keep him quite. Why do you think he is having "memory lapses" about the time of moving the barrel? Why else isn't he coming forward with more info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member