Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolingbrook Sergeant Drew Peterson is now considered a suspect in the case of his missing wife, according to Illinois State Police.

He was also relieved of duty and placed on suspension without pay, according to the Bolingbrook Police Department, pending the completion of an internal affairs investigation.

~snip~

Police are now looking at cell phone records to determine where both Peterson and Stacy were before she disappeared.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5751854

~snip~

In the exhumation petition, prosecutors said a review showed "in part that the 1-inch gash on the back of Savio's head did not render her unconscious, which would have been necessary for her to accidentally drown in the bathtub," according to the petition.

It also states that Savio's head wound would have bled profusely, but that blood evidence in the tub was inconsistent with accidental drowning followed by water slowly leaking out of the tub. "[This] evidence is consistent with the 'staging' of an accident to conceal a homicide," the petition says.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_09nov09,0,1096979.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

~snip~

In the exhumation petition, prosecutors said a review showed "in part that the 1-inch gash on the back of Savio's head did not render her unconscious, which would have been necessary for her to accidentally drown in the bathtub," according to the petition.

It also states that Savio's head wound would have bled profusely, but that blood evidence in the tub was inconsistent with accidental drowning followed by water slowly leaking out of the tub. "[This] evidence is consistent with the 'staging' of an accident to conceal a homicide," the petition says.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_09nov09,0,1096979.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Your post had me asking are they saying she didn't drown in the tub. It sounds like they are saying the tub never had water in it. So I'm sitting here reading Gretawire comments trying to figure out where Kathleen drowned. A smart cookie made this post and it makes sense. Duh, he drowned her in the toilet.

From Gretawire:http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/09/weekend-blogging/#comments

Greta.
I Can’t believe that the Police has not figured out that this Petersen Guy propably took his 3rd wife and put her head in the toilet to drown her.All the while beating her head against the Toiletbowl back and forth and up and down this accounting for her Bruises and then the last blow on her head to do her in for sure.He then put her in the Bathtub and thats why her hair was the only thing that was wet.That Medical examiner mast be some kind of Moran if he missed all of that. What do you think?could that be the answer.

Looks like old Drew was a POI from the beginning but just today became a suspect. Thank goodness...a cop serial needs to off the streets and given the DP.
Anyone know where the children are? Did Stacy's sister get them?

She's also listed as:

CALES,CHRISTIE M
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:
spacer.gif

CALLES, CHRISTY M
TAYLOR, CHRISTY M
TOUTGES, CHRISTIE
FRANKFORT, KY
DOWNERS GROVE, IL

Well, if that is Stacy's mother, I wonder if she is aware that Stacy is missing? Wonder if she has called "home." Wonder if Christy's remaining family know where she is.

Considering what we are hearing about Drew and considering his recent actions, I hope that someone in Kathleen's and Stacy's family is considering getting an attorney and making a bid for custody of those kids.

I'm trying to find info about Christie Cales aka Christie Toutges to see how she may have crossed paths with DP. I just think it's too coincidental that she disappeared and he dated 2 of her daughters, married one of them but talks about her with no compassion whatsoever.

I wish there was someone close to the family that would be willing to answer questions for us. Like what church she went to or if she had any friends.

All of those circular and oval contusions. Sounds like a baton. Like this one.

yhst-15582326382864_1976_119815533

ETA: There's a large abrasion on her left buttock, another one on her left elbow. IMO, He beat her with the baton, then drug her across the carpet. Sick b*stard.

Well, if that is Stacy's mother, I wonder if she is aware that Stacy is missing? Wonder if she has called "home." Wonder if Christy's remaining family know where she is.
I do not think for a minute that Stacey's mother is still alive. :(

For many the work week is over, and still no sign of Stacy. Searches will continue over the weekend.

Two teams of volunteers gathered Friday morning at Westbrook Christian Church, at 1175 Lily Cache Rd. in Bolingbrook, and will meet again Saturday beginning at 8 a.m. In addition to donations of food and drinks, they are looking for paper products – such as cups, plates and utensils, for the volunteers. Donations may be brought to Westbrook church.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/stacy.peterson.search.2.564429.html

So if you are off work, now maybe you can help out in the search effort.

More search info:
http://www.findstacypeterson.com/searchinfo.php

Suggestions I have been reading over the web for those who aren't nearby include calling a pizza place and ordering pizza delivered, paying with credit card.
Calling a local grocery that delivers (or explain what it is for and try to talk them into delivering) and placing an order to be delivered.
A catering service
Donations (though I haven't seen any particular place to donate to)

I wonder what the Lion must be thinking now when he puts his head down to sleep at night. Are those walls around me really getting closer? What evidence do they have on me?

He now is under INTENSE heat, heat that should make a loose cannon like that crack. It's just a matter of time now.

I also think that this just goes to show that when relationships start in the way SP and the Lions did, when you hurt someone as bad as he hurt his children and KS by having a scandelous affair with SP, the relationship that ensues ultimately will have a bad ending for all involved in the betrayal.

You never expect or want tragedy to occur in situations like these, but when people play with fire, ruin marriages and hurt children in the process, karma is going to bite at some point. Sometimes it just bites harder then other times.:(

My prayers are with all of the family members involved in this horrid ordeal.

I wonder what the Lion must be thinking now when he puts his head down to sleep at night. Are those walls around me really getting closer? What evidence do they have on me?

He now is under INTENSE heat, heat that should make a loose cannon like that crack. It's just a matter of time now.

I also think that this just goes to show that when relationships start in the way SP and the Lions did, when you hurt someone as bad as he hurt his children and KS by having a scandelous affair with SP, the relationship that ensues ultimately will have a bad ending for all involved in the betrayal.

You never expect or want tragedy to occur in situations like these, but when people play with fire, ruin marriages and hurt children in the process, karma is going to bite at some point. Sometimes it just bites harder then other times.:(

My prayers are with all of the family members involved in this horrid ordeal.

I do not think for a minute that Stacey's mother is still alive. :(

I agree. I've been following this case through the news reports, and read and post here when I can. I think it's vitally important to find out when DP became acquainted with the Cales family, and if he knew the family prior to Christie Cales disappearance. There may be more to this case than was originally thought.

And I came to the conclusion I did by reading the autopsy report.

I just read the report. I am wondering if Drew Peterson is right or left handed.
Has anyone noticed?

Also, the autopsy says: Neck Organs: The tongue is pink-tan and soft. The hyoid bone, thyroid, and epiglottic cartilages are intact.

Baden keeps talking about the hyoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member