Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't the Karma for the ruined marriages or even what he has done to his children that is biting him in the *advertiser censored*...it is trying to get away with murder. Savio is literally coming back to put more emphasis on finding Stacey and make sure this case has the utmost urgency to it. This goes beyond bad karma. This man is the hunted now and he doesn't like his new role in life.

Hunted and Haunted. Can you imagine what Kathleen Savio is thinking up in heaven?

Someone asked earlier what we thought DP saw each night when he layed his head down to sleep. I hope he doesn't sleep one wink. I hope he's afraid to lay his head down, because of the nightmares. I hope he sees Stacy and Kathleen's face every night in his nightmares, if he gets any sleep. And the faces of his children, who will NEVER be the same after this.

For many the work week is over, and still no sign of Stacy. Searches will continue over the weekend.

Two teams of volunteers gathered Friday morning at Westbrook Christian Church, at 1175 Lily Cache Rd. in Bolingbrook, and will meet again Saturday beginning at 8 a.m. In addition to donations of food and drinks, they are looking for paper products – such as cups, plates and utensils, for the volunteers. Donations may be brought to Westbrook church.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/stacy.peterson.search.2.564429.html

So if you are off work, now maybe you can help out in the search effort.

More search info:
http://www.findstacypeterson.com/searchinfo.php

Suggestions I have been reading over the web for those who aren't nearby include calling a pizza place and ordering pizza delivered, paying with credit card.
Calling a local grocery that delivers (or explain what it is for and try to talk them into delivering) and placing an order to be delivered.
A catering service
Donations (though I haven't seen any particular place to donate to)

Where are the close-by grocery stores in that area? I would like to have some things delivered. A deli that delivers? Is there a sandwich shop that delivers? What have the searchers had for meals? I don't want to get the same thing for all of them. Also- how many people are we talking about? These answers would be greatly appreciated.

If I can't afford to send food, maybe I should just drive down there tomorrow. it's only 2-3 hours. I wish I had thought of that last night!

Why is the neigbor, Sharon, at a hotel under an assumed name? What kind of confrontation did she have with DP?

Several newsources touch on what happened, but don't really explain exactly what happened. From what I gather, at around 11:30PM, sometime after Drews rant at the media, neighbor Sharon was taking out the garbage. Drew starts approaching her and yelling her name. She runs inside. Drew starts banging on her backdoor. Of course Sharon freaks out and starts making calls and these people start making calls. People calling or being called are Greta's people Steph and Mark F, Ric Mims, Tim Miller and LE. Tim Miller calls Drew and says "What's going on?" and LE shows up and suggests to Sharon her and her family relocate under an assumed name because they can't 100% guarantee their safety.

Did we have doubts this was "good ole' boy" politics in play on this call?!

If this is the case, someone needs to look into that officer's background. ALSO- was this officer a BBPD officer? If so, that's even more questionable.

As for the conflict of interest- I wonder if a Coroner's jury is different.... Remember in the inquest for Daniel Smith- no Voire Dire is allowed.

ETA: I know that's in the Bahamas... no flaming me please..... it's just the only inquest I've ever heard of before this case.

Hunted and Haunted. Can you imagine what Kathleen Savio is thinking up in heaven?

Someone asked earlier what we thought DP saw each night when he layed his head down to sleep. I hope he doesn't sleep one wink. I hope he's afraid to lay his head down, because of the nightmares. I hope he sees Stacy and Kathleen's face every night in his nightmares, if he gets any sleep. And the faces of his children, who will NEVER be the same after this.

I don't think he has nightmares. He'd have to have some kind of conscience for that.

From an article from the MSNBC website...

"But within five years of their marriage, someone started sending Kathleen letters suggesting that her husband was having an affair, something which resulted in her filing for divorce. This was due in part to Drew's relationship with the future Mrs. Stacy Peterson."

What year di DP and Kathleen get married??

Hmm. I wonder who that "someone" was? Perhaps they have valuable information for the police, at least as it relates to DP's relationship with Kathleen Savio.

Why is the neigbor, Sharon, at a hotel under an assumed name? What kind of confrontation did she have with DP?

This might sound brash, but hearing the story at OTR, and only hearing Sharon talk about the incident- it sounds like she was a bit over-the-top in getting a hotel- and being afraid of him to the point that she was. He was only calling her name behind her. She went inside and locked the door. After going inside and locking the door- she never heard anything from him. Greta said the same thing. He wasn't threatening her.

Of course, I'm not in her shoes- there are probably other circumstances that we don't know.

...and suing for every last dime this has. I guess that there is no way to freeze any assets that he may have. He'll just use everything that he has to defend himself. Plus, he will do whatever is necessary to ensure that the kids are with one of his family members (probably the old son who is a cop). He'll probably give legal custody to him.

Someone needs to look into it asap.

I doubt DP can "give" custody to anyone. That's up to the family court. He can give a recommendation- but that's only dependant on whether the court deems him fit to recommend. IMO- based on custody situations that I've been a part of. In my experience, a person that has been found unfit doesn't hold a lot of weight in where they want their children to be. If Drew is arrested and charged with SP or KS's murder, he's certainly unfit.

Judging by what I've read about his behavior towards Stacy over the years...i.e following her, even around the house, controlling her every move. Doesn't it MAKE NO SENSE that he isn't trying to chase after his wife now, even if she left "with another man" as he claims.

You would think he would be stalking her to find out who she went with. OH YEAH...which reminds me...if she really did go off with another man, being the psycho that he is, he would have had a clue as to who that man is.

Makes no sense to me!

:liar:

just a matter of time, drew!

I hadn't thought of that! And you're 100% correct. Judging by past actions- he'd be the first one out there looking for her! Good catch! Welcome to WS, we love to see new faces around here to give new perceptions. Hope you stay for a while.

I
they were allowed access to the denali, but not the pontiac grand prix.

Thanks for the helpful post, Mssheila. I hope the cops stayed at DP's residence to guard the Pontiac Grand Prix until they obtained a search warrant for it. Otherwise, DP would have had more time to remove incriminating evidence.

Good catch, I think the date came from me. That was the only one I saw. Does anyone have a clue as to When the ER visit took place?

If you find the accurate date, please change it on the timeline. I'd appreciate it. Just copy and paste my words into your post- and change it to the appropriate date. Thanks!

Not sure if this matters, but i belive the date of the ER visit (4-28-93) is incorrect. If you read the report it states 4-28-93 is the date of her LMP (Last Menstrual Period) and not the date of the visit. It also states she "delivered 4 months ago" meaning the date of her LMP could have been the one she had before she got pregnant thus 9 month pregnancy plus 4 month old baby could move that emergency room visit to 1994. It could be close to the actual date she was seen or off as much as a year. If anyone knows the date her children were born we would be able to get a more accurate date on when she was seen in the ER.

After a little more research i think this date is close to the date she was seen. The age on the ER report states she was 29 on the visit, meaning she would have been 29 until June 13 1993. So it is likely she was seen between 4/28 and 6/12.

I don't think he has nightmares. He'd have to have some kind of conscience for that.

A girl can hope! Even if he's the most callous person on earth, I'd like to believe that these women he was married to, and had children with- have the ability to reach his conscience in death. Even if it's just to remind him of what might happen to HIM.....

A girl can hope! Even if he's the most callous person on earth, I'd like to believe that these women he was married to, and had children with- have the ability to reach his conscience in death. Even if it's just to remind him of what might happen to HIM.....

I know I'd definitely be haunting him! I don't see how he can look any of his children in the eyes knowing what he did to their mothers.

This might sound brash, but hearing the story at OTR, and only hearing Sharon talk about the incident- it sounds like she was a bit over-the-top in getting a hotel- and being afraid of him to the point that she was. He was only calling her name behind her. She went inside and locked the door. After going inside and locking the door- she never heard anything from him. Greta said the same thing. He wasn't threatening her.

Of course, I'm not in her shoes- there are probably other circumstances that we don't know.

I kind of don't blame her at all for being afraid...everyone is putting two and two together now and it's kinda obvious he may be a serial wife killer...and who knows what else he's done. He doesn't have much regard for human life and he is behaving unhingedly, IMO. I'd certainly be wary of him if I were the next door neighbor and had kept his kids for him during this time...but if I were her, I'd also shut up talking to the media, too, if I were truly afraid.

:banghead:
now how did that cop make it on the jury? Wouldn't the prosecution had voted to strike that juror for personally knowing Drew?
You can't be on a jury if you know the person being charged. That's clearly a conflict of interest.

I smell a lawsuit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member