Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_10_nov10,0,2461755.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Peterson's next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, said police were relocating her and her family to an undisclosed motel after an alleged run-in with Peterson late Thursday. After she said he banged on her back door, she said she called police, and on Friday, she met with officers. They told her, she said, "We can't 100 percent guarantee your safety. We would like you to go to a hotel under an assumed name."

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, called Peterson after the run-in Thursday, he said.

"I called Drew and said, 'What's going on?' He said, 'Well who's this?' and I said, 'I'm the guy who came up from Texas to look for your wife, and I'm kind of disappointed because you're not out here helping us,' " Miller said. "He said, 'The reason I'm not helping is because she's not missing. She ran off with a man.' "

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_10_nov10,0,2461755.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Peterson's next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, said police were relocating her and her family to an undisclosed motel after an alleged run-in with Peterson late Thursday. After she said he banged on her back door, she said she called police, and on Friday, she met with officers. They told her, she said, "We can't 100 percent guarantee your safety. We would like you to go to a hotel under an assumed name."

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, called Peterson after the run-in Thursday, he said.

"I called Drew and said, 'What's going on?' He said, 'Well who's this?' and I said, 'I'm the guy who came up from Texas to look for your wife, and I'm kind of disappointed because you're not out here helping us,' " Miller said. "He said, 'The reason I'm not helping is because she's not missing. She ran off with a man.' "

This guy is nuts. Has he always been this way? Or is he just recently been this bizarre. All the networks are talking about his strange disguises and odd comments.

A picture is starting to emerge. A poster at Gretawire pointed out the below linked video. Coroner Juror, Walter James, says that a fellow juror was a cop and a friend of Drews that said "Drew is a nice guy, he would never do anything." The juror said that influenced his decision and probably the decision of other jurors as well.

http://video.wgntv.com/global/video....com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage

You never expect or want tragedy to occur in situations like these, but when people play with fire, ruin marriages and hurt children in the process, karma is going to bite at some point. Sometimes it just bites harder then other times.:(

My prayers are with all of the family members involved in this horrid ordeal.
It isn't the Karma for the ruined marriages or even what he has done to his children that is biting him in the *advertiser censored*...it is trying to get away with murder. Savio is literally coming back to put more emphasis on finding Stacey and make sure this case has the utmost urgency to it. This goes beyond bad karma. This man is the hunted now and he doesn't like his new role in life.

A picture is starting to emerge. A poster at Gretawire pointed out the below linked video. Coroner Juror, Walter James, says that a fellow juror was a cop and a friend of Drews that said "Drew is a nice guy, he would never do anything." The juror said that influenced his decision and probably the decision of other jurors as well.

http://video.wgntv.com/global/video....com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage
Did we have doubts this was "good ole' boy" politics in play on this call?!

:banghead:
now how did that cop make it on the jury? Wouldn't the prosecution had voted to strike that juror for personally knowing Drew?
You can't be on a jury if you know the person being charged. That's clearly a conflict of interest.

This guy is nuts. Has he always been this way? Or is he just recently been this bizarre. All the networks are talking about his strange disguises and odd comments.
He isn't technically nuts. He is now like a caged animal who used to be in total control of his surroundings. His behavior comes from being out of his element. He is still trying to "call the shots", but those days are over for him. He will continue to blame Stacey and everyone else for his situation. :behindbar Drew's reign of terror has ended, but we still do not know the extent his ego went to get what he wanted anytime he wanted.

:banghead:
now how did that cop make it on the jury? Wouldn't the prosecution had voted to strike that juror for personally knowing Drew?
You can't be on a jury if you know the person being charged. That's clearly a conflict of interest.

It was a coroners jury not a trial jury, you'd have to ask though, how did a cop that's a friend of Drew's conveniently end up on THAT jury?

(Rumor warning)
Another tidbit from Gretawire that I am chasing is that Drew hung around the "office" (coroner?) waiting to see what the results were.

Did we have doubts this was "good ole' boy" politics in play on this call?!

It all stinks to high heaven and from everything I see, all of Drews free passes came from the States Attorneys office. Curiously enough, Glasgow made a point to say that all of this happened during the four years he wasn't in office. Translation=Tomczak did this.

Karma you bet ya!! Not to mention Savio is also getting what is due her. She deserves justice from what she was put through alive and dead..Her poor children were being raised by the women who cheated with their daddy on their mommy and by the man who murdered their mother. Oh my heart just breaks for them and Savio... I believe soon she will be able to RIP.. I don't believe that Stacy is alive either. I think that pig killed her out of his own selfishness because she grew up and he couldnt handle that she was finally coming to her senses about him. He is a deranged control freak. The whole Bolingbrook PD needs to be turned upside down and investigated IMO.

It isn't the Karma for the ruined marriages or even what he has done to his children that is biting him in the *advertiser censored*...it is trying to get away with murder. Savio is literally coming back to put more emphasis on finding Stacey and make sure this case has the utmost urgency to it. This goes beyond bad karma. This man is the hunted now and he doesn't like his new role in life.

Sergeant Sam Parker was an officer with the Lafayette Police Department in Walker County GA. His wife, Theresa Parker was a 911 dispatcher for Walker County and was in the process of leaving Sam because of repeated DV. Sam made the statement just prior to Theresas Disappearance back in March of 2007, that he could dispose of a body where no one would ever find it.

In May of 2007, FOX NEWS Atlanta interview Sam Parker. Sam was asked, "Do you know where your wife is?"

Sam replied, " She got caught in a mess, and imploded. I think I know where shes at, but Im just going to let it go at that. If shes happy, fine. You know, thats fine. If shes somewhere and she wants to be there, and shes happy, then fine. I don’t care you know. I just wish she had signed the divorce papers before she left."

Sam is the only POI and Theresa is still missing.

otoh

Why is the neigbor, Sharon, at a hotel under an assumed name? What kind of confrontation did she have with DP?

Considering what we are hearing about Drew and considering his recent actions, I hope that someone in Kathleen's and Stacy's family is considering getting an attorney and making a bid for custody of those kids.
...and suing for every last dime this has. I guess that there is no way to freeze any assets that he may have. He'll just use everything that he has to defend himself. Plus, he will do whatever is necessary to ensure that the kids are with one of his family members (probably the old son who is a cop). He'll probably give legal custody to him.

Someone needs to look into it asap.

It sounds like Drew surrounded himself with crooked cops and friends. I think the entire bunch needs to be investigated.

either that or she got too old for him:eek:

Karma you bet ya!! Not to mention Savio is also getting what is due her. She deserves justice from what she was put through alive and dead..Her poor children were being raised by the women who cheated with their daddy on their mommy and by the man who murdered their mother. Oh my heart just breaks for them and Savio... I believe soon she will be able to RIP.. I don't believe that Stacy is alive either. I think that pig killed her out of his own selfishness because she grew up and he couldnt handle that she was finally coming to her senses about him. He is a deranged control freak. The whole Bolingbrook PD needs to be turned upside down and investigated IMO.

Judging by what I've read about his behavior towards Stacy over the years...i.e following her, even around the house, controlling her every move. Doesn't it MAKE NO SENSE that he isn't trying to chase after his wife now, even if she left "with another man" as he claims.

You would think he would be stalking her to find out who she went with. OH YEAH...which reminds me...if she really did go off with another man, being the psycho that he is, he would have had a clue as to who that man is.

Makes no sense to me!

:liar:

just a matter of time, drew!

It sounds like Drew surrounded himself with crooked cops and friends. I think the entire bunch needs to be investigated.

H*LL ... I don't think he just surrounded himself. I think as sergeant he taught them or intimidated them to be just like him ...

Not sure if this matters, but i belive the date of the ER visit (4-28-93) is incorrect. If you read the report it states 4-28-93 is the date of her LMP (Last Menstrual Period) and not the date of the visit. It also states she "delivered 4 months ago" meaning the date of her LMP could have been the one she had before she got pregnant thus 9 month pregnancy plus 4 month old baby could move that emergency room visit to 1994. It could be close to the actual date she was seen or off as much as a year. If anyone knows the date her children were born we would be able to get a more accurate date on when she was seen in the ER.

How in the world did a cop much less a friend of Drews end up on the jury? This whole things reeks of corruption and they all should be investigated.

Not sure if this matters, but i belive the date of the ER visit (4-28-93) is incorrect. If you read the report it states 4-28-93 is the date of her LMP (Last Menstrual Period) and not the date of the visit. It also states she "delivered 4 months ago" meaning the date of her LMP could have been the one she had before she got pregnant thus 9 month pregnancy plus 4 month old baby could move that emergency room visit to 1994. It could be close to the actual date she was seen or off as much as a year. If anyone knows the date her children were born we would be able to get a more accurate date on when she was seen in the ER.

Good catch, I think the date came from me. That was the only one I saw. Does anyone have a clue as to When the ER visit took place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member