Stacy's children

Cassandra pointed out that Paul's hair has been dyed recently. After the report about the two men at the truck stop, now I am increasingly worried about the children. If these are the two men who are also totally in control of the children's well being at the moment...who knows what is taking place inside that home?!

I agree SS..Who knows what is going on right now in that house?

Also makes me very concerned that Drew is requesting his property back from the search warrant..and that included many firearms....I don't feel comfortable with Drew being with the kids now at all. I'm sure Paul has probably brought some guns into the house by now also..this is not good at all. Add in the stress Drew must be feeling..you have the receipe for somethilng horrible happening in that house.

Add in that Cassandra feels his motorcycle is stashed somewhere close for a quick get away...I do not see Drew going peacefully at all when the time comes for his arrest.

Add in that Cassandra feels his motorcycle is stashed somewhere close for a quick get away...I do not see Drew going peacefully at all when the time comes for his arrest.
Steve C.'s house is only 4 blocks away.

Wondering if dp made changes in insurance policies in the weeks before Stacy's disappearance.

I couldn't believe that he actually had a clause in the court docs for the estate of Kathleen Savio saying he didn't have to provide for their sons' college tuitions because they were getting money from the estate. Even if they did get a substantial amount of money, what a greedy pig to not want to be liable for his kids' college funds.

He does not care about any of his kids. He has kids, cheats and beats on their mothers and moves on to the next victim. He has put his teenage sons through the trauma of losing 2 mothers, then spews slanderous remarks about both women on national tv. One can only wonder what he is brainwashing the kids to believe about their mothers.

I wish Gloria Allred would get involved here. I'm sure the Cales and Savios would appreciate someone with her knowledge and influence getting involved to light a match under CPS. This is not a situation where they can afford to wait any longer for 'proof' that something is wrong in the home. What more proof do ya need??

People have wondered about Life insurance policies on Stacy. This will eventually come out. I would bet my bottom dollar that he had a huge policy on her.

I don't think he changed anything beforehand unless Stacy had...then he would want to change things back.

Where will the 4 smaller children go, when Drew is finally charged and or convicted?

I watched Greta last night and the interview with Kathleens folks. They seem to be borderline elderly, and hardly able to care for tiny children, imop. Kathleens sister looked not very well healthwise, don't really know, just my opinion.

Anyone know if Katherines children were officially adopted by Stacy, or just given to DP as the father?

The two children by Kathleen and DP would then be yet again disrupted and sent to NEW family living situations, AFTER DP is sent to prison. To accomplish where the children will go there would be a legal tangle to undo.

I feel such sorrow and compassion for the innocent children involved.

Camper,
Kathy's children were officially adopted by Stacy after Kathy's death. I imagine they will try to keep all the children togather. Hopefully, Cassandra will get them..she has said she wants them..but Drew has asked Steve his son to take them if he goes to jail..so there may be a legal fight for the children

If it turns out anyone else helped DrewP cover up this crime, that may affect who could get custody I would think. The 2 older children are old enough to speak up about who they would want to live with and that could play into it also. What's been done to these children is horrible and something they will have to deal with for life. Last night I saw a report on TV where a blond reporter interviewed DrewP outside his house and she asked him about how the children were doing, were they missing their mom? He shrugged that off as no, the little ones asked for her but that was it.

VB

If it turns out anyone else helped DrewP cover up this crime, that may affect who could get custody I would think. The 2 older children are old enough to speak up about who they would want to live with and that could play into it also. What's been done to these children is horrible and something they will have to deal with for life. Last night I saw a report on TV where a blond reporter interviewed DrewP outside his house and she asked him about how the children were doing, were they missing their mom? He shrugged that off as no, the little ones asked for her but that was it.

VB

--->>>Well I think that is a liar liar pants on fire comment from DP. Small children missing their mom could be what would drive him up the wall!!!

I have forgotten the exact ages of them all, one son of Kathleens, I seem to remember is around 13 years old. My 13 year old grandson, is extremely savvy, wonder IF IF this son is combative in any way with DP ?, questioning etc.? You can be sure that HE knows or at least suspects DP in some way having a BIG part in his missing stepmom, particularly IF IF there have been fights previously.

He would at least be asking some questions of DP, don't you all think?? I am also guessing that this young man has friends that call him or text message him IF IF he has a cell phone ability.

My grandson communicates constantly with HIS friends at age 13.

I cannot believe that under this circumstance that the children have NOT been removed from the home by the state at least!!!!

Since the 1 son talked with the grand jury I'd think if he said anything alarming there they would have seen he was not left in DrewP's custody, that makes me think he did not have anything alarming to say.
It's hard to know what the whole relationship between the older boys and Stacy was. They were involved with a very nasty divorce between their mother and father and saw a lot then between Kathleen and Stacy, losing their mother like they did I would expect they would have very mixed feelings about Stacy because of her being involved. We have to remember also that these boys have been trained by DrewP in how to view women, they are there to be controlled and take care of his house to his standards.

VB

Camper,
Kathy's children were officially adopted by Stacy after Kathy's death. I imagine they will try to keep all the children togather. Hopefully, Cassandra will get them..she has said she wants them..but Drew has asked Steve his son to take them if he goes to jail..so there may be a legal fight for the children
I do hope that a good lawyer will help Cassandra probono if this happens. I also think that they may ask the two older children where they want to be placed if there is more than one relative/friend that wants to raise them.

I am certain he holds the key to what happened in Stacy and Drew's bedroom that day. Has DP ever let this child out of his sight? Can the police compel Drew to allow them to interview Kris?

He told Sharon he was scared and that he head his parents fighting. He's 13 years old so he has the ability to speak up on his own vs the younger children. I am convinced this boy knows the entire truth. Since Stacy adopted him legally after KS death, that would make CC a legal relative. Right? Does that give CC the option of fighting for custody or even visitation of Kris given DP's erratic and questionably sane behavior? If she could get visitation, could she then allow police to quesiton Kris in regards to what he heard and saw and the goings on inside the home prior to the murder and in the weeks following?

They either did or are compelling Kris to testify before the Grand Jury.

I don't know the legal ramifications of the adoption. Kathleen was never declared not his mother and now she is dead. I would think that her family would have the right to fight for custody, yet as Stacy adopted the kids- her family would also have the right to go for custody.

I do wish they would do so. I worry about those kids being there with Drew P for fear of what his actions will be if they come to arrest him. But I especially fear for Kris, as I don't know what the attitude toward him will be at home, esp if he knows something.

I watched the repeat of Greta late last night and I listened carefully to what Cassandra said about the events of that day. She said that she went to the Peterson home at about 11:00pm with the excuse that she had forgotten to give Kris his fund-raising money. She said that Kris told her that his mom and dad had a fight and that his dad was out looking for Stacy. She also said that Kris told her about Stacy going to visit her grandpa. Then Cassandra said Kris said something - in relation to Stacy going to visit grandpa - that she declined to state.

I think Cassandra declining to tell exactly what Kris said to her is a means of protecting him. If she were to say publicly that Kris told her something that was ominous and would incriminate DP, it might make things difficult for Kris, having to live in that home with DP.

One thing we know, is that after her brief conversation with Kris, Cassandra called DP on his cell phone and shortly after decided to file a missing person report. She went to Downer Groves police dept. and was sent to Bolingbrook police dept.

I think that whatever it is that Kris told Cassandra, that she declines to state, was enough to confirm to Cassandra that something bad had happened.

I am concerned we are including the children on their own thread, but now to single one out...I am not sure is appropriate. He is a victim and a minor. Even tho his name is in the NE and other outlets...I am just not comfortable with this personally.

I am concerned we are including the children on their own thread, but now to single one out...I am not sure is appropriate. He is a victim and a minor. Even tho his name is in the NE and other outlets...I am just not comfortable with this personally.

I have to agree with that. If something were said on this public forum that unintentionally caused harm to one of the children that would be sad indeed. I sincerely hope Children's Services can get involved at some level and have them removed temporarily for their own protection. That should be a first priority IMO, and given DPs erratic behaviors.

Gosh - I haven't thought about this as much as I should have. The two older ones have now lost two Moms, not just one. :mad: And both times they must have heard people talking about their father being involved. How can these children cope?

It really is sad, Camper, and I can't imagine what the other relatives are going through thinking of those kids with that guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back