Staging?

"Miss Brodie says prime is best." Sandy said.

"Yes, but she never got married like our mothers and fathers."
"They don't have primes," said Sandy.
"They have sexual intercourse," Jenny said.

Jenny was a reliable source of information, because a girl employed by her father in his grocer shop had recently been found to be pregnant, and Jenny had picked up some fragments of the ensuing fuss. Having confided her finds to Sandy, they had embarked on a course of research which they called "research," piecing together clues from remembered conversations illicitly overheard and passages from the big dictionaries.
From the book The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.

"Punitive. Right, Abusing her with the sharpened stick was sadistic. Whoever did it evidently wanted to make it look like she was like a little prostitute, too sexual. And to make it look like someone in the family was doing this sort of thing to her."

I think you misunderstand, Eagle1.

In the first place, we don't know if she was abused with the stick. (Actually, assaulted would be more apt.) Some think it was a finger, some the stick.

In the second place, those who think it was the stick believe the end that was broken off was used.

In the third place, the injury from the stick/finger THAT night and the other injuries that were called "punitive" were two separate things. Richard Krugman is his name, a child abuse expert, and he told the police that the prior injuries to JB's privates were not caused by someone looking to satisfy a sexual urge, but were the result of punishment for poor toilet habits.

In the fourth place, not too long ago, you agreed with me that there had been some kind of prior abuse. You asked a lot of intelligent questions about it as well. I have to ask: do you have anyone in mind for it?

"There was the dictionary, left open and dog-eared to exactly the word "incest", and I believe that was the picture that ST said fell out of the evidence envelope, had been added later after the other crime scene material. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about which picture fell out."

I don't know if it fell out, but there was a dictionary found opened and dog-eared there, that we know of.

"It could be both. Punitive and Sexual, the first is from a desire to punish and control, the second from the need to hide prior abuse."

I think most investigators believe that, UKGuy. The CASKU guys said that the injury inflicted onto her vagina that night was more likely staging to throw off the police.

"The manner in which JonBenet was being raised suggests she was being actively tutored in sexual behaviour."

Kit Andre, JB's dance instructor, said that JB didn't learn her sexualized moves from her. Walter Davis says that the Ramseys hired an 18-year-old veteran of teen pageants to sex JB up, but I don't know if there's any truth to that. But JB is supposed to have remarked "I'm a sexy little witch."

"Was it Patsy's father who gave her some book outlining moral behaviour suitable for young children?"

I think it was. It was titled Why Johnny Doesn't Know Right From Wrong

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab