Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child**REVISIT FOR READING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when they released some of the dump site pics and we all saw things that were not there?
This stain looking like a child in a fetal position reminds me of that.

JMO

boy you are really on a search and destroy mission today huh?

I still believe Caylee was in the tire well at some point, that is why she was in the fetal position and GA and the Tow guy did not see her at the tow yard. GA drove the Pontiac home, CA went back to work. GA went through the car and found Caylee.

Ugh.....I never even thought of that but it certainly could make sense and would explain a lot

I still believe Caylee was in the tire well at some point, that is why she was in the fetal position and GA and the Tow guy did not see her at the tow yard. GA drove the Pontiac home, CA went back to work. GA went through the car and found Caylee.
Ugh.....I never even thought of that but it certainly could make sense and would explain a lot

Yep. Hence the dumping at the end of the street (no time to go anywhere else- cops on the way)

The "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" statement.

The immediate cover-up after 911 call. (maybe G found her while CA was still on the phone to coppers)

So much more those are the things that jump out immediately that would fit. And be right in line with all their current behaviours.

Thought of that theory a looonng time ago. Begged for a photo of the trunk of a Pontiac and another WSer complied (sweet thing). We had a lengthy thread on it at that time if Caylee would fit. I measured my Step Grand Son and sure enough he would fit if you put him in a fetal position. At the time I brought this up folks were still hanging on to hope that Caylee was still alive and it was too soon for this theory. I still think this is where she was. The majority of the cleaning took place in the tire well, where it is metal, so it cleaned up pretty easily, (not that it was easy, but better than most of the decomp being in carpet) but if not every little single bit was retrieved, the odor will just saturate every surface just like cigarette smoke. We have seen the red color on the outside of the bags, could have been rust from the tire well, transferred to the bag. JMO.

Thank you. I dont know how I could ever find out. I have smelled so many different dead animals and they all smell the same to me. Its horrible and discusting. I assumed because humans are animals they would smell the same. sorry

Why do we need scientific air samples and cadaver dogs if we people that can do the same thing?

I am just questioning this because it doesn't make sense to me and I want it to make sense. Are there other people in here that can confirm what this person is saying? I mean are there other people in here that have witnessed a decomposing human body? help me out.

ha ha ur a funny one.

Yep. Hence the dumping at the end of the street (no time to go anywhere else- cops on the way)

The immediate cover-up after 911 call. (maybe G found her while CA was still on the phone to coppers)

So much more those are the things that jump out immediately that would fit. And be right in line with all their current behaviours.

The vomitting at the police station

The suicide threat

Casey's statement (which I have always thought true) of something close to "I honestly do not know where my daughter is"..

Well, GA went back to work also. Then CA was forced to go home by her co-workers IIRC. LA & KC were in the garage with the car, no one else went into the garage with the car not even LE until the next day. The grey slacks were washed, some items retrieved from car all prior to LE looking at it. Who knows what the stain looked like originally.

The suicide threat

Casey's statement (which I have always thought true) of something close to "I honestly do not know where my daughter is"..

Bold is mine- I too have always thought that is the only true thing out of her mouth.

The suicide threat

And Cindy knew where to send DC to find the body--or rather to see if the body was "find-able" by others?

I hope we see a better one than that at some point. I looked at all their different "enhancements," including the one with outlining to show the body, and I just don't see it....

I have a MBP and I didn't see it. At first. I stepped away from the screen about 6 or so feet and I could see the outline of what the FBI agent was talking about. Up close to the screen I couldn't. It's faint but its there.

I now can understand why she, the agent, said a computer screen image shows the outline better, not a print image.

Try it; moving farther away from your screen.

the only problem with george finding caylee in the wheel well 31 days later, is that caylee would be bones (they say it takes 2 weeks for a childs body to decompose in florida heat)

George and the guy from Johnson's tow yard, Simon L., opened the trunk together while the Pontiac was at the tow yard. Simon L. said he'd take care of "it" (the smell) and threw the trash in Johnson's dumpster.

Pages 8 & 9 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564882.pdf

the only problem with george finding caylee in the wheel well 31 days later, is that caylee would be bones (they say it takes 2 weeks for a childs body to decompose in florida heat)

I think bodies turn into skeletons faster when they are outside where plants, animals and insects can do their thing. A body that is sealed up in an airtight place like KC's car trunk decomposes more goopily...in the worst possible smelling way. I used to know one of Kansas City's autopsy assistants. Her husband worked homicide. They were a fun couple, We'd boil sausage, onion, potatoes and cabbage, drink, relax and hear about their day,

I was thinking about her this morning and some things she told me about other cases and I'm changing my mind about how Caylee died. I didn't think KC'd go so far as to put Caylee in the trunk alive. But, now I'm think that is exacly what she did. The way Caylee lay in the trunk, it tells a story just like the duct tape. I take back everything I said before, I think Caylee was killed in the car trunk so Casey wouldn't have to get messy.

The suicide threat

Well, when you put it THAT way....

That statement always bothered me as well. And It might be in relation to 'I didn't say anything" comment from the jail visitation tapes.

IIRC we have a thread talking about it. The best I could come up with, besides someone dumping the body. Was she wasn't talking about the remains, but the persona of Caylee. Life after death, etc.

But, remember the gas can story, that many of us don't think really jives right. Lots of speculation that it was a story to be able to say that GA did not see Caylee on a certain date in the trunk of that car. That time frame would be 'doable' for GA to step in and help.

He would know that the longer everyone waited to look for the body, alot of the clues would be gone. Including the smell.

The Tow Yard guy that GA had stand with him, while he opened the trunk... is a witness that Caylee was not in the trunk at that time.

We have heard alot about CA trying to find KC during those missing 31 days. Being upset, etc. Very dramatic. But what about GA?? What is his story.

Hmmmm y'all got me thinking about this now. Could also explain Casey's emotional reaction when she sees George, and choosing him to be the one to visit her in jail. Also, remember one of the LE saying to George "you know a lot about a lot of things."

OT, but with mention of the trunk being cleaned I was just wondering if there has been anything released about the vacuums and carpet cleaner that were taken in to evidence in any of the doc dumps. I'm assuming that if there were any more evidence towards them(G&orC) cleaning up decomp fluids, etc. from the trunk that there might have been an arrest or more questioning done? Unless that's like another ace up the sleeve. Hope that makes sense, I'm super tired!

Okay I went digging through old posts because I didn't think this position of the body information was new.

It is being discussed in the press as early as mid September of 2008 as part of the evidence LE has that Caylee is deceased. We don't know the date of the photo being discussed here but I don't think this agent is the one to discover the outline shape. LE is discussing it locally the in the weeks before and it makes it to the press weeks before this email.

Sammiejam;4229004 The vomitting at the police station The suicide threat Casey's statement (which I have always thought true) of something close to "I honestly do not know where my daughter is"..[/quote said:
suddenly KC is no longer estranged from her dad.It's GA KC wants to see alone at the jail.
GA tells KC "your the CEO"

I'd believe george saw caylee's lifeless body stuffed into garbage bags on the afternoon he made an excuse to get those wheel locks out of casey's trunk, and then colluded with casey to do something with the body. The lie casey told AL about her father taking care of her car (while left at amscot) is also hinkey. Why is she always using george as an excuse? Hmmm...I do think george knows more then he's letting on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon