State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee_and_donut.jpg

Brain food

Let's hope today is as painless as possible so we can get to the good stuff: Juan!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It's hectic in here so I might not be able to respond to everyone as much as usual. Please be patient with hWild. #JodiArias

Expand

2m

Juan just came out wearing a gray suit and light blue shirt with blue tie. He then walked back into the room beside me. #JodiArias

Expand

4m

Some new ones from the security crew. "Go go Gadget Knooter" "Turbo" "Scooter". #JodiArias

Since its slow, can I please ask a couple of questions I have not been able to figure out.
1) Why is it necessary to create a new thread?

2) What does blow the margins mean?

3) and, when I read a response that is a response to an original comment, I page back and look to see what the original comment said, is there an easier way to do this?

thank you all. I will miss the trial today but will be back here to catch up.

1) So we have a nice new thread for trial talk only. Helps to not have to weed through re-hashing of things/opinions and not being able to find up-to-the-minute trial info.

2) When someone posts a picture that's too large and the margins expand. It makes it hard to read.

3) I've wished for the same thing. I wish there was a way to click on the quoted link to go directly to it.

JMO

Originally Posted by oushkaboo
eek, just logged in ready for today's court and Im seeing bomb threats/suspicious packages in two places in Phoenix?!
Is this normal or is there a chance that todays court will be postponed?!
I dont know how far these are in relation to the court... 23rd & northern & the new sheriffs office building.

... wondering just how many friends JA has out there...

From the last thread ...

No worries.. Sheriff Joe is not very popular here in AZ.. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the trial and it won't delay things.

Since its slow, can I please ask a couple of questions I have not been able to figure out.

3) and, when I read a response that is a response to an original comment, I page back and look to see what the original comment said, is there an easier way to do this?

I can answer the blown margins. If someone post a large picture, it sometimes blows the margins. The pic takes up so much room that you are unable to read the entire post without doing a lot of adjusting to your screen. It becomes very frustrating until you either refresh(that sometimes works) or a mod deletes the pic or the poster modifies it's size.

coffee_and_donut.jpg

Brain food

Let's hope today is as painless as possible so we can get to the good stuff: Juan!

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but... I don't like coffee or donuts. Can I get a Diet Pepsi and a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin instead?

Good morning, WS friends! It's finally Wednesday! Justice is near! Sending positive thoughts to all!

Hello beautiful people!!! I am so ready for today! I missed my Sleuthies and of course Juan! :loveyou:

Justice is near...yay! So glad to be here with you all! I am amazed at the love for Travis and his family. Travis' murder should never have happened, and I SO wish he was still here with us. But, through him, a lot of people have come together for good. Bless you, Travis!!

1) Why is it necessary to create a new thread? To keep things orderly IMO

2) What does blow the margins mean? When people post pictures that are too big, it blow the margins....Means having to scroll all the way over to the right, then back to the left to read.

3) and, when I read a response that is a response to an original comment, I page back and look to see what the original comment said, is there an easier way to do this? Click on the little blue arrow next to the person's name within the quote.

See my answers above.

Who wants to bet money on us starting on time today?

I'm funny.

Hope it's okay .. bringing over for Dewey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme
Well if you do go, and are in the Yarmouth area, be sure to stop into Jake's Diner on Main st. for the best donair's in the world.
rockon.gif

I will. Looked up donairs and bookmarked Jakes Diner.

The only that has stopped me is that since my last trip near 9/11 I have never flown since. (Not for fear, but it's become so tedious, ect. ) Therefore I take Amtrack everywhere. The thought of trying to get across this country and into Nova Scotia has befuddled me. But I dearly want to go. Want to get a car and go up the Eastern Seafront and on ward to N S.

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but... I don't like coffee or donuts. Can I get a Diet Pepsi and a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin instead?

I love Homer Simpson's devotion to donuts: "Is there anything Donuts CAN'T do?"

It won't be slow for long, so I will try...

1. The threads get too long, and they are done by subject. The last thread was for the long break. Now today is trial day, so it will be designated as such.

2. When too large of a picture is posted, it makes the natural margins of this website "blown". The "natural margins" are what the text fits into. If the text is "blown" you will have to use your bottom scroll bar to read the rest. This matters since many (most?) of us use 2 windows to watch the trial - one with the actual trial and one with this forum. When margins are blown, it throws the formatting off for us. It also makes the "thanks" button disappear, so we have to scroll over - which as fast as this forum is, it matters.

3. If you click on the little sideways blue arrow next to the person's name, it will take you to that quoted post. No need to backpage.

Hope this helps!

Anything you want, darlin'! :)

th

Guess you'll just have to fetch your own Pepsi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads