State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do I feel like I am going to be throwing stuff at my flat screen today?

hope I can remember to check my email during sidebars to see if my daughter is in labor.....LOL.....ain't nobody got time for that...jk

1) So we have a nice new thread for trial talk only. Helps to not have to weed through re-hashing of things/opinions and not being able to find up-to-the-minute trial info.

2) When someone posts a picture that's too large and the margins expand. It makes it hard to read.

3) I've wished for the same thing. I wish there was a way to click on the quoted link to go directly to it.

JMO

Click the little blue triangle next to the quoted person's name and it takes you right to the quoted post.

ETA: It's a little pointy thing, not a triangle, it's a pointy thing for the end of an arrow. KWIM?

Katie's work has made me smile with confidence this morning. This is going to be a good, good day for Travis' family and all of his friends. I'm so happy they are all together, as it should be. We are WITH YOU!!!! All of America and good , good people from all over the world are with you in prayer and with hope in our hearts for Justice for Travis!

In the words of James Brown, "I FEEL GOOD". Juan Martinez, a true American hero, has got this!!!

I can hardly wait to see her face when she sees all the family and friends in the courtroom...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Got a .......

images

Wazzup with CNN not streaming the trial anymore? That's the one that worked best for me. How dare they remove it!

Can't believe how emotionally invested I am in the outcome of this case. Read KatieCool's post this morning on the insider's thread and it hit me pretty hard. I can barely imagine what it must be like for his family.

Justice for Travis.

1) So we have a nice new thread for trial talk only. Helps to not have to weed through re-hashing of things/opinions and not being able to find up-to-the-minute trial info.

2) When someone posts a picture that's too large and the margins expand. It makes it hard to read.

3) I've wished for the same thing. I wish there was a way to click on the quoted link to go directly to it.

JMO

There is! In the quoted message there is a little blue arrow to the right of the name of the person being quoted. Click that and it will take you right to the post.

why do I feel like I am going to be throwing stuff at my flat screen today?

Try to control that feeling. You are going to need that screen for Juans closing argument.

JMO

BBM

Click the little blue icon next to the users name in the quoted post and you will go directly back to their original post.

3) I've wished for the same thing. I wish there was a way to click on the quoted link to go directly to it. JMO

There is, just click on the little arrow next to the poster's name in the quote

Bringing this over because thread closed as I posted:

Pardon the OT but over the weekend the mother of a WSer (from NC) was missing. I have tried to use my post about it to go to the thread and am blocked (?). Does anyone know if her mom has been found?
TIA

Good morning, sluthers! I have butterflies today. I am very concerned about what the DT migbt try and pull in a last ditch mistrial attempt.

BBM

Click the little blue icon next to the users name in the quoted post and you will go directly back to their original post.

Holy crap!! Been here since 1902 and I never knew that!! Thanks!!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS! Praying for TEAM TRAVIS!

Supper is in the crock pot and salad is in the refrig. I am ready to rumble!

:drumroll: T minus 10 minutes!

71CGht9rkOL._SX342_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71CGht9rkOL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads