State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also made me realise how incredibly naive Travis was too .. pretty sad.

I know I felt the same thing. Skye had warned him and told him that it was Jodi who wrote the email he was reading to her and not some random stalker of Jodi. But Travis wouldn't or couldn't believe someone would do that. I think Travis was a far more kind human being that we ever thought possible.

Hi, guys! That morning session drove me to the market for brownies and 5 hour energies. Glad I made it back in time, since the lunch break was "abbreviated." I hope JM is up soon!

I'm bringing this over from the other thread .... I want to know what everyone thinks of the new stories shared by Chris and Skye.

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

I'm glad that they kicked JA out after she displayed her usual uncouth/nasty behaviour. They were afraid of what she'd do to their kids! I'm sad that Travis was naïve and couldn't kick JA out of his life for good.

Okay. Who didn't feel just a little jealous of Dr D here? :floorlaugh::blushing:

Attachments

• drdjm.jpg
    drdjm.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 93
I'm bringing this over from the other thread .... I want to know what everyone thinks of the new stories shared by Chris and Skye.

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

Can you please post link to this "other thread" - I would like to read that!

TIA!!! :seeya:

I'll get more screen captures for the afternoon!

Little Einstein was coloring her happy meal box with her "RIGHT" paw today. I think she was so focused on trying to find Waldo that she forgot she is "supposed" to be left handed during this trial :giggle:

I'm listening to JA answer jury questions to pass the time while working and she's talking about the helio. WHEN did she tell JM she lost it? After the phone sex but before the deadly trip? Does anyone know?

T minus 17 minutes
Hurry and get done what ya gotta get done, so you don't miss a minute of this riveting testimony!

tumblr_m9am30Sn1T1r3dtleo1_500.gif

Well, I made it back in time. I hope Juan get's to start rebuttal right after lunch. I have a feeling there will sliced and diced witness on the stand when he's done. Especially since the defense JUST hired him.

Juan's the lawyer version of the Vegematic...he slices and dices hostile witnesses! It's a thing of beauty, isn't it? :)
:rockon:

Well, I made it back in time. I hope Juan get's to start rebuttal right after lunch. I have a feeling there will sliced and diced witness on the stand when he's done. Especially since the defense JUST hired him.

I'm pretty sure Juan has the Pocket Hose all locked and loaded. My prediction: This witness will be a wash.

We Want Juan! *clap clap* We Want Juan! *clap clap*....

In all seriousness bring on closing arguments!

I can't believe this many sidebars are NORMAL....

I don't see that this is helping the Defense at all. He is too honest!! So Far.........

Didn't 'see' an answer to my question - is this another brother & sister of Travis?

TIA!

THAT is the dude I was asking about in other threads.

During JM's opening, he kept mouthing words or muttering to himself. I honestly thought he may have tourettes or some kind of issue.

I realize now that he was probably caught up with everything and let his emotions be shown!

Is JA heavily medicated, bored, or both?

BJNIbDTCYAAGBPJ.jpg:small

I know I felt the same thing. Skye had warned him and told him that it was Jodi who wrote the email he was reading to her and not some random stalker of Jodi. But Travis wouldn't or couldn't believe someone would do that. I think Travis was a far more kind human being that we ever thought possible.

Then as soon as he realises the truth she kills him. I really am wild about it all .. Travis realising what she was like was a pivotal moment in his life, only great things could have come from that, but she destroyed that chance.

Do we think Juan will be up for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member