State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Wasn't meaning to be funny, stopped watching because I despise JW and bs testimony from all of her witnesses.

Was hoping........oh well. :banghead::floorlaugh:

I've tuned out this testimony to the extent that I finally realized there was no sound in my ear... looked up to see the seal! I never realized they broke for lunch.

Ive managed to "miss" the first part. Don't suppose it was interesting:floorlaugh:

...just the burp, inappropriate giggles and .....yeah- that's about it......:floorlaugh:

Son's baseball game this aft!!!
Thanks for taking up the entire day Willmott!!!!
Thanks for nutin'

Here's to hoping Jennifer ends this direct SOON! She is not winning any points here, and if she goes after Dr Horn with this guy- she is SUNK with this jury-IMO!

I'm bringing this over from the other thread .... I want to know what everyone thinks of the new stories shared by Chris and Skye.

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

It also made me realise how incredibly naive Travis was too .. pretty sad.

I've tuned out this testimony to the extent that I finally realized there was no sound in my ear... looked up to see the seal! I never realized they broke for lunch.

I did the same thing!!!! HAHAHAAA!!!!

th

I need something with lots of caffeine and sugar in it. Do they still make that soda called Jolt? Two sips and you're right into the stratosphere! "All the sugar and twice the caffeine!" Yeah, I need that.

First Page! :seeya:

ETA..... well.... Thought it was...:blushing:

I'm bringing this over from the other thread .... I want to know what everyone thinks of the new stories shared by Chris and Skye.

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

BBM

Sad. And a lesson to be learned by others. If someone threatens to kill themself if you leave them, ignore it. Leave. ASAP.

IMO

Is this Witness actually going to be testifying about TBI?

Didn't 'see' an answer to my question - is this another brother & sister of Travis?

TIA!

Attachments

• familybrother&sister.jpg
    familybrother&sister.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 109
:giggle: :eek:
______

48448210.jpg

http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/13/22/60/29/48448210.jpg

Well, I made it back in time. I hope Juan get's to start rebuttal right after lunch. I have a feeling there will sliced and diced witness on the stand when he's done. Especially since the defense JUST hired him.

Hey Seque...it just turned 5:00 here in Nova Scotia!!!! So...Bottom's Up! Cheers...:toast:
...as we wait for Juan our:hero:to come riding in:bud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member