State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like personal pictures you might find on Facebook or similar site. One picture had the witness in a T-shirt with an unreadable slogan.
First thing that popped into my head was MUG SHOT. That's why I added the IMO. :)

Whatever it is Mr Ward and the defense ain't happy about it.

I've got a whole, entire Boston Creme Pie, and coffee. Hid the BCP from the grandson's last night. :)

I came in few minutes late this morning, and got interrupted by a phone call. What was the judge referring to when he said something about storage?

What is this dude's full name? I know J** Ward - just wondering what his full name is.

I came in few minutes late this morning, and got interrupted by a phone call. What was the judge referring to when he said something about storage?

Certain physical items of evidence may be returned to owners due to limited storage space in the court house. Kurtz requested that they be returned prior to end of trial. Judge said he preferred to deal with the question after end of trial.

What is this dude's full name? I know Jay Ward - just wondering what his full name is.

James Ward

http://www.plaxo.com/profile/directory/167504145729?ppk=746037a35272df8f0c6abee6a9a5ed34769f3ff7

Work Experience

WireGhost Security & Consulting, Inc. / President
2007 - Present
@Stake/Symantec / Consulting Services Technical Lead
2005 - 2007
Cisco Systems / Information Security Architect
2002 - 2006
First Citizens Bank / Sr. Network Security Engineer
1999 - 2002
Carolinas Healthcare System / Sr. Network Security Engineer
1998 - 1999
Persimmon IT, Inc. / Sr. Network Administrator
1997 - 1998
Education

University of South Carolina
Bachelors, Interdisciplinary Studies, 1991
North Myrtle Beach High School

What is this dude's full name? I know Jay Ward - just wondering what his full name is.

James something that starts with an "S" Ward (Middle name is something like Sigmund?) the III or was it junior? (I know. I'm a big help.)

The state really does not want the jury to hear what JW has to say. They are certainly reaching deep down into their bag of tricks.

I don't think it has anything to do with *what* JW has to say, it has completely and totally to do with the fact that JW is NOT an expert in the forensic analysis of computers. He said so himself. He admitted it. And the prosecution cross of his knowledge should have proven that to everyone, regardless of which side one is on. In the interest of *justice* to all, our legal system has to set and maintain a certain level of standards for those who are *qualified* as 'expert witnesses'. MOO

I saw those hot cross buns in HT yesterday and almost bought them. Let me know if I should have...

I've got bagels and cream cheese for errbody. And cold pizza (Godfather's) and birthday cake (Blue Moon Bakery) for everybody.

OHHHH, I am envious! They used to have Godfather's Pizza here, but they all closed :maddening::banghead::(

They had really AWESOME pizza. I have run across a few in my travels, but it has not been convenient or meal time... and strangely some of them seem to be in convenience stores these days?

It was the best around here by far. Not sure if it is still that good, but I would like to find out!

Boz is sinking the ship again this morning. He needs to shhhhh and let it go.

Objection sustained or not, they are now SUCCESSFULLY making the prosecution look like they are hiding something.

James something that starts with an "S" Ward (Middle name is something like Sigmund?) the III or was it junior? (I know. I'm a big help.)

You're right, it is Sigmund. It caught me attention at the time.

Boz is sinking the ship again this morning. He needs to shhhhh and let it go.

Objection sustained or not, they are now SUCCESSFULLY making the prosecution look like they are hiding something.

DA will make it completely clear to the jury on cross:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members