State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward is self employed and is hoping this publicity will keep him in business.
Kurtz sets the questions and answers and Ward does a good job memorizing his lines.

I thought Mr. Ward was unavailable to testify today?

Boz is sinking the ship again this morning. He needs to shhhhh and let it go.

Objection sustained or not, they are now SUCCESSFULLY making the prosecution look like they are hiding something.

Or the jury may look at it as the defense trying to sneak in something that is inaccurate. MOO

Boz is sinking the ship again this morning. He needs to shhhhh and let it go.

Objection sustained or not, they are now SUCCESSFULLY making the prosecution look like they are hiding something.

What is on that computer or in the FBI results that the prosecution is so afraid of exposing.

This objection by the state is equivalent to introducing DNA evidence from a certified technician and not allowing an opposing witness to testify that the technician found six common alleles. You can't introduce evidence by the state and then deny the defense any opportunity to use the evidence. This line of questioning does not go to forensic analysis, it is stating what the analysis found AS RELATES TO NETWORK INTRUSION.

OHHHH, I am envious! They used to have Godfather's Pizza here, but they all closed :maddening::banghead::(

They had really AWESOME pizza. I have run across a few in my travels, but it has not been convenient or meal time... and strangely some of them seem to be in convenience stores these days?

It was the best around here by far. Not sure if it is still that good, but I would like to find out!

Ha! I made the pilgrimage to Richmond County yesterday (the one there just opened. It was like a high school reunion when I went in. Food is the poor mans only pleasure.) The pizza was so good I wanted to put my face in it when the gal brought it to the table. It still rocks.

Mr Kurtz wants to ask questions in presence of jury that the subject matter has been already sustained /prosecution. This is going to be so tedious.

What is on that computer or in the FBI results that the prosecution is so afraid of exposing.

Nothing...Ward will try to discredit their analysis with smoke and mirrors.
He's a certified hack and not qualified to parrot what Kurtz wants the jury to hear.

Somebody go to the courthouse and take Kurtz another shovel... he is wearing that one out digging a hole.

He is trying to imply that the basis of network security is to analyze the data on a workstation. Network security does analyze data, and logs, but not related to a forensic examination of the MFT.

Normally the network logs are from a specialized Intrusion Detection Tool, like SNORT or a similar tool, or logs that are created on the network device itself.

Judge is lost, has no idea how to delineate the testimony parameters.

I thought Mr. Ward was unavailable to testify today?

Guessing after the morning exercise by the DA and the undressing of Mr. Ward, Kurtz has promised to resurrect his profile if he came back today. Guessing this will last until cross examination.

I'm feeling for the judge this morning. He's under so much pressure. Rights of the victim to justice vs rights of the defendant for a fair trial.

Puhleeeeeeeeze Whiner, let it go. He isn't an expert in forensics and what makes him qualified to dissect the FBI's analysis. I agree with the prosecution on this and I do not believe it is because they are hiding something. I think it is just pure and simple the Judge said NO! Give it a rest Kurtz!

For those that continue to disparage the qualifications and reputation of this witness.

JW is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and certified in the area of network security. He is well known and VERY well respected in the industry. You don't have to like what he has to say, you can believe the prosecution attempt to disparage the witness but facts are facts. He is not a HACK he is a HACKER.

I am not going to be able to watch but a few more minutes of the video, but after the Kurtz Kitten Storm over the JW expertise, or lack thereof, BC had a pretty serious look in his eyes. Not all that smug.

I am not going to be able to watch but a few more minutes of the video, but after the Kurtz Kitten Storm over the JW expertise, or lack thereof, BC had a pretty serious look in his eyes. Not all that smug.

Probably because the Judge just took away his right to PROVE that those files were planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels