State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a golf cart?

possibly - however- wheelbase usually refers to the distance between the front and rear wheels - and not sure how they would ascertain that - suspect they are really talking about "track" either front or rear.

regardless - it's not a car - and golf cart is more likely.

I thought that scratches could have been obtained when dumping the body.....

but- really - it's a stretch as he was out looking with shorts on....

UNLESS - there was something at the dump site that they could place at the site with Brad's DNA on it.

Even if it *is* the defense, it is a nice change of pace. This is the way the prosecution should be presenting their questioning....short, clear, to the point, and fast.

Agreed... It's upsetting to me how long the prosecution older guy takes to ask questions and how slow he is I think is HURTING them badly. If I was on the jury I would just be totally irritated and think to myself SPIT IT OUT PLEASE.:maddening:

I got a kick out of the sort of sarcastic way Cummings repeated the question, "His car was found IN the garage?" or something like that. Another defense embellishment goes down in flames.

Given that neither car had ever been garaged before Nancy went missing and Brad supposedly cleaned out the side which is on the side of the drive where he normally parks his car (so Nancy could park her car in there so he says), it was amusing indeed. :D

I got a kick out of the sort of sarcastic way Cummings repeated the question, "His car was found IN the garage?" or something like that. Another defense embellishment goes down in flames.

Why is this odd? There were obviously things in the way in the garage on the 12th. So if he parked in there, he then moved them back after getting done. But why wouldn't he have cluttered it up more? Now after the body is found, he cleared everything and parked in the garage to avoid having to walk out of his house to his car due to the media coverage and people camping out in front of his house. We already knew he parked in the garage at some point because their were pictures of it.

brown green veggie material (aka a leaf) found in the undercarriage of vehicle (Brad's BMW).

So this is another non-piece of evidence that everyone has talked about. It has been said repeatedly that this was in the car. They found a leaf under the car. Yet the tire tracks at the site couldn't have come from his car. So who the heck cares about a leaf under the car.

No, Sir, I don't know Mr. Cupper, I am, however, familiar with Mr. COOPER

Perhaps someone will say that....

So this is another non-piece of evidence that everyone has talked about. It has been said repeatedly that this was in the car. They found a leaf under the car. Yet the tire tracks at the site couldn't have come from his car. So who the heck cares about a leaf under the car.

That's because the SW was worded in such a way that made it sound like green/brown vegetation was in the car. It was not made clear outside of what was worded in the SW.

This is entirely too sad....

20/20 hindsight - making her feel like they should have told her to leave him, or that they saw signs of this being a bad thing so long ago... I just can't imagine what she's going through.

At least Kurtz was respectful in his objection.

I hope this testimony is worthwhile - because otherwise - it would seem to be putting her through an awful lot for more testimony that goes to state of mind...

:-(

I wish the female ADA were the one questioning Mrs. Rentz. I do hope the questioning does not just drag out as the others did with this ADA.

That's because the SW was worded in such a way that made it sound like green/brown vegetation was in the car. It was not made clear outside of what was worded in the SW.

Exactly. But how much "evidence" has been taken as gospel because it was written in the search warrant. a sw is obviously written in a way to get a judge to sign it. I'm glad we are getting to hear actual evidence.

Wow - Mrs Rentz - this is going to be heartbreaking.

She's being slow and deliberate....and Cummings has interrupted or tried to interrupt her a few times. Now he wants to get in a hurry.
She is an elegant lady and my heart breaks for her. Obviously she was very fond of Brad in the early years.

My heart just aches for the Rentz family.

Mine too. I hope none of us ever have to face this. My mom had to bury my sister at 32. It's been almost 11 years and I can honestly say she will never "get over it".

:-O

Brad claimed he was going to sue H.M. (aka "I'm going to sue the beoytch")

What a charming man. :rolleyes:

Hummm Heather M. (Nancy's best friend) told Nancy she had an affair with Brad??? Brad denied and said he should sue her???..Yikes

Mine too. I hope none of us ever have to face this. My mom had to bury my sister at 32. It's been almost 11 years and I can honestly say she will never "get over it".

I'm sorry for your mom and your family. A parent should never have to bury a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500