State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to insert my opinions. I don't think you mean to say "coincidental" do you? These maybe are suspicions to you, but I don't see how one would describe them as coincidence. That doesn't make sense to me.

Snipped because it was a really long post. No sense taking up space to only deal with one statement.

No, I meant coincidence. But thanks for trying to get into my head. I'm sorry it makes no sense to you - it makes sense to me. BC would have us believe ALLLLLL of those things listed thus far into evidence at his trial is purely coincidence. And there's more to come. I don't happen to think your explanations make sense. That's what makes the world go round.

If the 6:05am call rang several times then there is no way the seizure time is 1 second as indicated on the detailed AT&T records.

From what I understood "seizure time" is the time that it takes to connect two phones, i.e. not the actual ringing time.

Maybe I am missing what this "major cleaning" is. Picking up the playroom and mopping the floors? Laundry? What else?

It is major cleaning for BC. I think the division of duties (BC working at Cisco -- and he worked hard & long, IMO; NC working at home, doing nearly everything -- she worked hard, too) is logical and very typical -- it works for happy and unhappy couples in many situations -- we've either been there, or have seen it.

But if this balance is upset in a troubled marriage (he could have done a bit of h-work while she was gone, and gotten her $$ -- that's his "job" at home), that just lays the groundwork for all that "stuff" to come raging back in both of them. Each of them was beyond "trying to make it work," IMO. It think this starts the faint rolling thunder sound that reaches a critical mass on that Saturday am. JMO :twocents:

Oh well, I am losing my sleuthiness credibility very quickly.

6:34am no seizure time reported during testimony and 0 second duration

6:37am, 1 second duration, 23 second duration, call from cell phone to Cisco

I think this actually favors the defense. No seizuere time and 0 second duration, to me at least, means she called the cell phone and the cell phone was in a dead area. So she called back a few minutes later.

Sunshine05,

Please understand that I am not being snarky or sarcastic, but I do have to point out a couple of inconsistancies with your comments, especially in light of your previous post about letting the evidence speak.

Mentioning the specific garment she was found in might have been a Freudian Slip.

The neck scratches and bandaid are not Hearsay, they were in testimony by LE.

Cell phones might be confusing, but he worked with phones and technology for a living. You are a chemist, if someone asked you how to work a simple chemical reaction, you would either know how to do it, or would be able to find out quickly.

"she told him she was going for a run..." THIS is hearsay, from the accused no less. There has been no corroboration that she ever left the house under her own power.

"Missing items" Is not hearsay, there is photographic evidence that the items mentioned in testimony as having been seen on Friday are not in the area on Saturday. I will leave the "bad vibes" comment to stand on its own merit.

Perhaps a random crime. That is still a possible explaination. But why take all the clothing mentioned and leave something of value. Why is was there no evidence of a struggle? While ME testified that it was possible that there was some brusing that was covered by the decomposition on the side of her face, if she had been running, someone would have had to grab her, or knock her down. There is no firm evidence that she had any injuries other than a fractured Hyoid bone.

Again, not being snarky, but I saw some misconceptions in your post.

It's fine. I don't take your post as being snarky. I can't make anything of the alleged scratches because they were not photographed. Fine, he said that but I want to see proof. If it was important enough to mention, it was important enough to document.

Missing ducks....I can't say that makes any sense here. It doesn't tell me anything about this case.

No one can corroborate she went for a run but how can we say that is suspicious? Most weekends people go out and do things all the time without corroboration.

Yes, we don't know much about how much of a struggle occurred and what exactly happened so I think it is possible (in my mind probably) it was a random crime. The earrings are a clue but we don't know what happened. Rapists aren't necessarily thieves. Again, I don't believe BC would have put her there exposed like that. I just don't.

The cell phones - Yes, we can say he probably should have known how to do it but I can't say for sure. I know that I have to read the manual to find this stuff.

Again, I'm not seeing anything that stands out as glaringly suspicious, no doubt, he had to do it...at least not yet. Maybe that will change.

When your wife is "missing" and may have been located and in desperate need of medical care and the hospital needs information for possible treatment and a police officer is notifying you YOU ANSWER THE PHONE!! ALL CALLS!!.

Nope, he didn't call A POLICE OFFICER BACK when his wife his out on a run and doesn't return. I can't get over that. You don't call an emergency professional back - not to mention you didn't answer a phone call from an unknown number. What if your missing wife (who didn't carry her cellie with her when she went running) was able to call you from a strangers phone who stops to enlist help. WTF??!! No, he didn't answer because he knew it wasn't Nancy and he knew he didn't want to talk to a police officer YET. He had to get his chit together. Give himself a little more time. He never DREAMED that she would have been reported missing so soon - those damn, pesky, meddlesome friends of hers.

Have these phone records been presented in court? I haven't seen any evidence of this yet. Was it something the media reported? If so, I will wait to hear the facts presented in the trial. But if they were already presented, please let me know so I can go back and watch.

Okay, good. I'm glad you weren't yelling. Yes, I understand the family income, it's what most people do. I am simply pointing out that he was buying her luxury items that she requested that they clearly could not afford. I think that shows that he did care about her. You don't have to agree with me, it's okay. As a sahm I would never ask for those things. We live debt free and we both want to keep it that way. But the main point is he didn't have to buy her a 50K vehicle, he did it to please her. Why would he try to please her if he hated her so much?

I still haven't hear what disparaging remarks he made from the deposition.

It's possible that many of the "luxury items" he was purchasing for her were not all at her request, but an attempt to show friends/neighbors/family how successful HE was. No one forced him to purchase a 50K vehicle. As the only employed person in the home, he made the decision.

I think this actually favors the defense. No seizuere time and 0 second duration, to me at least, means she called the cell phone and the cell phone was in a dead area. So she called back a few minutes later.

Maybe another possibility is she dialed then got distracted with something so hung up before the call went through. I do that a lot.

It's possible that many of the "luxury items" he was purchasing for her were not all at her request, but an attempt to show friends/neighbors/family how successful HE was. No one forced him to purchase a 50K vehicle. As the only employed person in the home, he made the decision.

Friends testified she was waiting for that specific model and color.

Throwing in the towel at trying to catch up. :( Question, how does one catch up here? Reading, I mean. I tried starting at the end tonight, but that confused me more, since I'm new, I thought perhaps the veterans have a system down pat?

What I do, which I just found out about, is use a little circle with four little arrows in it, (sure there is a word for it) Anyway, I click on it (it appears when I click the middle section of my mouse) and it scrolls up the screen over each post and I can read the posts as the screen scrolls. This is a useful tool to use to skim through messages quickly or slowly depending on how you regulate it, and means you dont have to use the mouse to scroll down all the time.

Hope this helps somewhat Gracielee.

Friends testified she was waiting for that specific model and color.

But the ultimate decision to allow her to have the model/color she wanted was his. He could have refused to buy it.

It is major cleaning for BC. I think the division of duties (BC working at Cisco -- and he worked hard & long, IMO; NC working at home, doing nearly everything -- she worked hard, too) is logical and very typical -- it works for happy and unhappy couples in many situations -- we've either been there, or have seen it.

But if this balance is upset in a troubled marriage (he could have done a bit of h-work while she was gone, and gotten her $$ -- that's his "job" at home), that just lays the groundwork for all that "stuff" to come raging back in both of them. Each of them was beyond "trying to make it work," IMO. It think this starts the faint rolling thunder sound that reaches a critical mass on that Saturday am. JMO :twocents:

I think this is conjecture. Would everyone feel better if he was lounging on the couch all of Saturday morning?

I think Cisco engineers are go-getters. He clearly wasn't a lazy guy. He worked many hours, got his MBA, watched the kids while she went for drinks with friends, exercised, etc. But we're supposed to believe he was also a couch potato?

I think this is conjecture. Would everyone feel better if he was lounging on the couch all of Saturday morning?

I think Cisco engineers are go-getters. He clearly wasn't a lazy guy. He worked many hours, got his MBA, watched the kids while she went for drinks with friends, exercised, etc. But we're supposed to believe he was also a couch potato?

Brad Cooper a Couch Potato LOL! I couldn't see anyone believing that. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea