State v. Bradley Cooper 4-29-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprises me, too. Especially in light of the testimony of M during yesterday's offer of proof. Didn't he say something about it being possible to identify the computer or IP address associated with the Google map search and related files?

Well, if Google were to provide the decoding of the watermark data under subpoena, there probably would not be much need for anyone testifying.

If someone actually did plant evidence during that time, they will be in really big trouble really soon. I think the Offer of Proof testimony was detailed enough for this trial, but several times obvious questions on the possible identity of who accessed the system were not pursued in open court.

I have a possible, but I shouldn't discuss it until I speak with JA.
Kidding.

JAWAG

Interesting, evidence then rest. But I have unanswered questions! :)

No Kidding! You and the rest of us, no matter how this turns out, will always have them. And BC won't (and doesn't have to) tell us and NC can't tell us. And, I hope, after a little while -- probably when we get all a-twitter about the JY/MY case -- we will think a little less about all those questions....Mainly because we'll have q's on that case, but I'm pretty sure not half as many.

Columbia Illinois - the husband (and father of the two murdered children)/accused was a body guard or security guard for Joyce Meyer (Minister). He was making plans to marry his lover (wife's friend) and told her he was having his wife served divorce papers on the very day she and their two children were found murdered in the home. He had no divorce papers lined up - no divorce attorney - no divorce plans. He had a plan, but it wasn't divorce either.

This one chills me to the bone. I am slightly interested in this case, but its just too gruesome for me. C Anthony case is bad enough. There is only so many of these trials we can take before we just get too upset from these horrific acts!

Columbia Illinois - the husband (and father of the two murdered children)/accused was a body guard or security guard for Joyce Meyer (Minister). He was making plans to marry his lover (wife's friend) and told her he was having his wife served divorce papers on the very day she and their two children were found murdered in the home. He had no divorce papers lined up - no divorce attorney - no divorce plans. He had a plan, but it wasn't divorce either.

Ah yes, I vaguely remember the Joyce Meyer link now. Thanks.

Interesting. Unless they have gone on break it seems the jury is taking longer to review this evidence than estimated. I wonder what that means. Comments regarding the prosecution buffet seemed to indicate not very much interest on the part of the jury.

Something I noticed in a recent news article struck me as interesting. Most of the attorneys for each side were described as mostly doing drug-related cases. Was it because of the computer related evidence, mostly just chance, or is there somehow a connection in that direction.

Just in

Jurors in the Brad Cooper murder trial are reviewing evidence presented by the defense. Stay tuned for continuing live coverage.

Does anyone know what this is?
Does this mean they will rest today?

This one chills me to the bone. I am slightly interested in this case, but its just too gruesome for me. C Anthony case is bad enough. There is only so many of these trials we can take before we just get too upset from these horrific acts!

I haven't followed the CAnthony case really closely since the remains were found, etc., but I've always assumed the actual death was accidental, a result of suffocation/chlor./duct tape/. Am I missing something?

Just in

Jurors in the Brad Cooper murder trial are reviewing evidence presented by the defense. Stay tuned for continuing live coverage.

Does anyone know what this is?
Does this mean they will rest today?

That is the plan, according to what they said this morning.

Something I noticed in a recent news article struck me as interesting. Most of the attorneys for each side were described as mostly doing drug-related cases. Was it because of the computer related evidence, mostly just chance, or is there somehow a connection in that direction.

Probably more indicative of North Carolina's drug issues than anything else.
:twocents:

Well, if Google were to provide the decoding of the watermark data under subpoena, there probably would not be much need for anyone testifying.

If someone actually did plant evidence during that time, they will be in really big trouble really soon. I think the Offer of Proof testimony was detailed enough for this trial, but several times obvious questions on the possible identity of who accessed the system were not pursued in open court.

I have a possible, but I shouldn't discuss it until I speak with JA.
Kidding.

JAWAG

FBI expert said no tampering.
Defense expert said he saw evidence of spoilation, mostly updates sent from Cisco, because the computer was left on.

I didn't see or hear anything that led me to believe intentional tampering.

Hey, quick question: (based on the opening by the pros)

How do you explain away the ducks, the necklace, etc. in the closing?

(Not in a snarky manner please!!!! Literally, what manner of approach do you use to explain it.)

Oh gosh....hadn't heard of it and I just googled it. I couldn't even finish the article, I felt sick. I'd respectfully request we don't talk about that case on this forum. A agree, too gruesome. TIA.

I haven't followed the CAnthony case really closely since the remains were found, etc., but I've always assumed the actual death was accidental, a result of suffocation/chlor./duct tape/. Am I missing something?

There is so much going on with the case I don't even know where to begin. She originally said the nanny took her and kidnapped her and lied to detective and waited 30 days to tell anyone she was missing, the entire time she was stealing money from her parents, her friends and shopping, getting a tatoo that said the "good life" (in english) , drinking and smoking pot and partying like she just won the lottery. She has never ever admitted to be a part of her death and definitely never said it was accidental. She is pleading NG.

(Not in a snarky manner please!!!! Literally, what manner of approach do you use to explain it.)

I'm trying to recall, how did the MP defense deal with the blow poke?

gracie - how is duct taping accidental?

FBI expert said no tampering.
Defense expert said he saw evidence of spoilation, mostly updates sent from Cisco, because the computer was left on.

I didn't see or hear anything that led me to believe intentional tampering.

That is not what I heard. He could not attribute the source of the tampering (this witness equates spoilation with tampering in this case). He mentioned several possible means but did not assert that the Cisco VPN connection was the means.

Focus on Brad's tennis grip? (Sorry, you said no snark...)

My page now says, "This video has concluded". Does that mean they are done for the day?

That is not what I heard. He could not attribute the source of the tampering (this witness equates spoilation with tampering in this case). He mentioned several possible means but did not assert that the Cisco VPN connection was the means.

Lead me to another question for the computer experts out there. Several companies, other than Cisco, use Cisco VPN. So was he talking specifically about Cisco, or just Cisco VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal