State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking it would be difficult working with this witness!!

They need to get to the point and get him off the stand. It's hard to watch.

This should be hilarious when Kurtz starts his cross.:laugh:

I would be shocked if they didn't call the french girl now.

On a side note, when someone that is a witness lives out of state/country, are they on their own for getting here or does the state reimburse them somehow?

Why do I think this guy flew in yesterday afternoon and had himself quite a party last night... ergo, the extreme thirst. And did he just say "strike"? WTVD said last night on news that the State was about to wrap up their case.

Thinking it would be difficult working with this witness!!

This guy is making ME nervous the way he is. I feel so bad for him. He probably knows thousands are watching him.. that must be scary.. it has to effect these guys.. the ice chips have got to go though.. I am surprised the judge hasn't told him to refrain from crunching.

He's hitting that water like nothing I've ever seen. I have no doubt he's really nervous.

I'm not watching. Had a bad night, easier to stay on the WS site and listen only.

omg! He better stop drinking the water or hes gonna be dancing in his seat soon.:great:

IMHO, they're trying to establish BC as a 'serial cheater,' and NOT just a one-time affair.

I believe it would go under 'state of mind.'

JMHO
fran

Thank you Mr. Witness for brining a little levity to our group.

IMHO, they're trying to establish BC as a 'serial cheater,' and NOT just a one-time affair.

JMHO
fran

Two known affairs and hes a serial cheater? I really dont think they could go there, unless the are gonna produce more.

What do you guys think we will learn today? My guess is we will learn that Brad was a bad husband, he had an affair, and he put Nancy on an allowance. It should be riveting.

I sure hope we do. The prosecution hasn't spent enough time proving any of that. :winko:

Let me run and get some more coffee! Hes way too peppy for me this morning!!

:coffeecup: Been there, done that with the coffee. And perky peeps in the morning kinda pizz me off. I just can't do perky in the morning.
icon8.gif

I'm already doing the pee-dance, as one of our posters has called it!!! Ack. :sponge:

This guy is appealing in a nerdy way -- he does, I think, have a tic or something. He came a long way, I believe to testify.

I sure hope we do. The prosecution hasn't spent enough time proving any of that. :winko:

I proclaim him GUILTY of being an a-hole. We get it already.

ETA - ZOMG, Celine looks like she's 12 years old. o_O

JMHO
fran

I think it's been pretty much established that he wasn't 'husband of the year' material. One affair vs 5 affairs, it's the same difference to me.

JMHO
fran

I don't see this as hurting his defense.

Not just news of another affair.
More confirmation he used softphone software on his laptop to port a phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox