State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kills me is I'm sure NC knew about his website and yet he had no problem posting pics of this girl on there. He's either extremely dumb or just didn't care.

Come on. They are spending waaay too much time with this witness. Why are they stalling??? They must be stalling.

Spring break... except you had money

Now thats funny

I seem to remember a movie about the "500 mile rule". Anybody see that one?

changing gears... did Beverly take my tax money and purchase a RT plane ticket and motel room for THIS?

this guy is good, like spring break with more money!!!

Why do I think this guy flew in yesterday afternoon and had himself quite a party last night... ergo, the extreme thirst. And did he just say "strike"? WTVD said last night on news that the State was about to wrap up their case.

In relative terms, that probably means by sometime next week.

Love the objections...when it gets real HOT for Brad

Does this guy actually have any useful information other than naming people in photos? I don't find him to be very useful nor credible. That email he sent makes him sound like somebody seeking 15 minutes of fame.

Poor guy looks painfully nervous. But at same time, somewhat seems to be enjoying himself.

Like how he refers to BC as "the defendant."

more water? whats he gonna do when the piture is empty and hes on cross?:great:

He seems to be more relaxed now, I think it was scary for him when he first got up there.

For those who can't watch.

So far it looks as though he is a witness to BC's fling with the French woman on his trip. Plenty of pictures so far proving they spent a lot of time together.

Just made a statement about how BC said he was leaving his wife, objection sustained.... arguing now about whether this witness is allowed to talk about what he said to newspaper..

Completely irrelevant but I think the court reporter needs to back off on the tea or soda she has every morning. Should drink more water. Every day she has a huge plastic fast food cup of something.

Someone needs to take that cup from him. If it was one of my kids I would have done that already, lol.

He seems to be more relaxed now, I think it was scary for him when he first got up there.

For those who can't watch.

So far it looks as though he is a witness to BC's fling with the French woman on his trip. Plenty of pictures so far proving they spent a lot of time together.

Just made a statement about how BC said he was leaving his wife, objection sustained.... arguing now about whether this witness is allowed to talk about what he said to newspaper..

Thanks so much!

Poor guy looks painfully nervous. But at same time, somewhat seems to be enjoying himself.

Like how he refers to BC as "the defendant."

I like that defendant usage also...this guy is great

not good for the prosecution. This guy is back-peddaling as fast as he can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon