State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. VERY IMPRESSIVE close, Trenkle. Such a strong presentation.

yikes at that back yard

if something happens to me, will one of you come to my house and make sure the weeds are pulled?

oh, and dispose of my chocolate stash, the ladies will understand.......lol

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Trenkle: Killer dragged Nancy's body by sports bra & left footprint near her head. Footprint is not size 13, which Brad wears. #coopertrial

If you murder someone and it's a bloodless crime and you are able to clean up everything to the point there is no physical evidence, you get to go free. No physical evidence means people disregard anything else.

He is destroying the prosecutions case right now. Wow.

He sounds good but if the jury paid any attention at all they will realize that Trenkle is misrepresenting the evidence that was presented by witnesses.

If he goes over the 2 hours, is the judge going to cut him off?

He sounds good but if the jury paid any attention at all they will realize that Trenkle is misrepresenting the evidence that was presented by witnesses.

No he isn't. Please back that statement up.

I know he was pretty spot on about the testimony from the bug expert and geologist.

Edit: I lost audio.

Did anyone else lose sound?

ETA: Never mind, quicktime plugin crashed.

yay it's back, before panic set in:floorlaugh:

Trenkle is doing a fantastic job. Brad better call ahead and set a tee time for tomorrow morning so he and OJ can go search for the real killers together.

Very good point about the BAC level when she left the party. Add in the digestion comments and you simply can't believe she was killed right when she got home from the party.

exactly! it WOULD have gone up through decomp.........very important point imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member