State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see JA? I would have expected her to be right there with the family like she normally does.

the day the trial was to begin defense had another motion to delay and showed up with these new additions
the Judge was shocked

Based on the rest of JG's behavior and rulings during this trial, I find this amusing :)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense attorney Howard Kurtz speaks, then a break, then defense attorney Robert Trenkle will speak. Defense will have 2 hours. #coopertrial

I don't think I would have reinforced what Mr. Rentz said.

it is over for Brad if this is all they have...if I was the defense I would not have brought up her parents feelings

He is talking about family and friends rushing to judgment and synchronizing their stories through email to make sure they were all in sync.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Cary police came to unfounded, premature conclusion. They tried to fit facts to fit their conclusion (that Brad did it). #coopertrial

"Brad did it glasses"...I think I referred to those the other day, hehe!

Also talking about the lack of missing person investigation and the outcome was predetermined.

Gossip accepted as Gospel by the Cary PD

He is carrying this "Brad was framed" way too far. It is ridiculous using words like mob and vengeance.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Nancy's friends had divorce-colored glasses on, Brad-did-it glasses. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: An innocent man's life has forever been diminished. The guilty party or parties remain free. #coopertrial

CaryPD encouraged the friends to provide info and asked questions that would elicit bad info about Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven