State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt LE was looking for twigs, since the first they heard of it was this summer.

True but according to the defendant the twig fell on the ground when he opened the door, meaning the twig(s) should have been seen when the rock was found.

Alright, I was speaking with someone about this yesterday, and they stated that during the testimony yesterday it was revealed that the same sole was also used in (2) other "cheaper" models of shoes Hushpuppy produced and that he could not testify to how many of those were available.

Is this accurate? I have not gotten a chance to watch yesterday's testimony, but this may lessen the impact of the 195 figure we've been bandying about.

Actually, I recall the testimony being exactly the opposite. The HP rep said that the original shoes used this sole (a slip on and a lace up version) were more expensive and DSW asked them to make a lower price point design of this shoe. They removed some of the gel pieces of the sole and then named it Orbital, discontinued the other two and just made this one slip on of the other version with out the gel in the sole.

Good morning everyone!

I'm following along with you all today. I appreciate all the awesome updates:)

wm

" as a salesman sometimes u have to guilt people into doing things " UHM!!! words of jason young!

This part of his testimony will last about 1 hour.
The cross was another hour

I have to admit his attrny's prepared him well. I wonder how many times they practiced this testimony. (I am cynical, can't help it.)

Did I hear that right?

JY stopped at Applebee's on his way home after knowing Michelle was killed?

Did I understand correctly? When he "first learned" his wife was dead, he started sobbing and crying? He did not ask, "what the h*ll happened?", "where is Cassidy?" Hmmm...

Does anyone know the answer to this? Thanks in advance.

The night clerk testified that there was a monitor that showed each camera's view as it cycled through their shots. He said the monitor is in the back office behind the front desk. So, sounds to me like someone has to be sitting there staring at the monitor to catch a specific camera not being part of the cycle, as in a black screen, etc. For example, I believe the clerk said that is how they discovered the camera had been pushed up. The video showed that camera was taking pictures of the ceiling as it was cycling through the monitor.

(my memory of the testimony)

I have to admit his attrny's prepared him well. I wonder how many times they practiced this testimony. (I am cynical, can't help it.)

Read what his FIL said....Jay probably read the script once and could recite it word for word.

Capture-20.jpg

"I will not speak to police until I have an attorney." Completely reasonable and smart. And I understand his silence cannot legally be held against him. But it stretches the bounds of common sense to never say a word and then testify 5 years later.

Roger Smith dropped this client for some reason...perhaps there was a disagreement as to whether Jason would speak with police, even in Smith's presence.

Did he go to applebees and eat on the way back to Raleigh???? Really!!!! :hills:

IMO, those most damning part of this camera stuff is that they hadn't been tampered with for the previous 9 years Elmer worked at the Hampton.

Now if I could just be convinced that JY was stupid enough to make "Stealing gas in King, NC" part of his plan I'd be off the fence.

At this point, most signs are pointing to JY having a part in it. I think though, if he did it, he likely had assistance.

Have you noticed how animated JY is? I don't think anyone else on the stand has moved so much while talking.

See, right here, Spivey needs to start breaking this up, testifying to the discrepancies.

JY talks way to much. For those following the BC trial and his depo...words had to be elicited from him and this guy just can't stop talking - on the stand at least.

Can't honestly see who could stand to be around him let alone have an affair/sex with him. JMO

My guess is they brought in other attorneys to practice crossing him in the jail, so he could get a different style than Klink and Collins. Probably 2-3 times I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike