State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-14-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egads her demeaner is pretty strange to me! Maybe shes just nervous.

Given the story she will be telling I suspect she is more than nervous. Not a pretty story at all and one she preferred to deny.

She keeps fixing her clothes, specifically pulling her top together as if she's trying to protect herself...as testimony gets closer to her affair she will probably escalate these behaviors.

So Ms. Money is worried her husband is unfaithful, worried about it, upset, yet...

Omg! how old were these people? Hide and seek and skate boarding on a lawn mower?:innocent:

Omg! how old were these people? Hide and seek and skate boarding on a lawn mower?:innocent:

LOL! I thought the same thing for a split second--and then I found myself wishing I was still young enough to want to do those things.

She doesn't look like she has any regrets or shame... at least so far.

What a nice anniversary gift they gave Michelle. Sick puppies.

So, let me get this straight. She is married, he is married, she is best friends with MY. He flies down to see her when her husband is gone. And it was his anniversary with MY. They look respectful, but what the heck. I don't consider this classy behavior. What kind of alibi does she have for him?

So this affair started basically a month before the murder.

Was M.M. part of his motive?

I think she is still not being totally forthcoming about this issue.

I would guess she could have been part of his motive. Guess she isn't married now.

JY was in Nashville the weekend before the murder. That answers that question that has been lingering for almost 5 years.

Supposedly Michelle and Meredith both called JY while JY was on the phone with Ms. Money on his little trip to Hillsville.

Ugh... what is there to smile about? I agree with y'all she is acting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab