State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-14-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, but I am sooooo not getting the big smile that was just on her face!!??

Normal conversation with JY during the early call on Friday morning. Seemed distracted during the second call after his so called meeting. Relayed his alibi story about the purse, indicating he was worried Michelle would see the printouts. Said he had called Meredith to go get the printouts. Unsure what time he told her this. Spoke with her again sometime between 1 and 2 pm...telling story about going to Brevard to get furniture.

Ice cold. Odd that they would hurry up here. Strange to me.

I don't know what it is but I just get this distinct feeling she is minimalizing a whole number of things.

So am i hearing this right? She found out about michelles death but never called jason. She talked to him everyday before hand.

Something just doesn't seem right about this picture. I find it odd she did not talk to him first thing.

JY was in Nashville the weekend before the murder. That answers that question that has been lingering for almost 5 years.

I missed the Nashville part. What was he doing there that weekend? And was it Nashville NC or TN?

She is hiding something...I feel sure of it. No tears, no emotion, no regrets. Something's off.

I missed the Nashville part. What was he doing there that weekend? And was it Nashville NC or TN?

TN - he told Ms. Money business (on a weekend) but I'm thinking the reality was otherwise. Think he was with his Mum there - got that from somewhere but can't remember where now. May or may not be true.

Interesting. LE told MM's husband about her and Jason.

Can't even imagine what went through his head at that time. :eek:

Bet sparks were flying after she and hubby were alone later that night.

JMHO
fran

Wonder what her and michelles friends think of her now?

Fran, I am sure things were not pretty later that night. Is this a game they play with each other's mates?

Madeleine, you are correct... something's off. No doubt in my mind she is hiding something. She is just too vague to me.

Jy expressed frustration to Ms. Money about Linda Fisher being around too much. Jy mentioned this several times to Ms. Money. Thought Linda was rude, inappropriate behavior (this coming from a guy who wet himself, took a shower and sat buck nekkid on a couch infront of a houseful of guests, swallowing wedding rings - ROFL).

She's going to run out of water soon and that dress is going to be 3 sizes too big by the time she gets done yanking on it.

Hurry somebody get her another bottle of water. She drank the whole bottle of water. I think shes hiding something.

I agree gorealtors - Ms. Holt needs to get under her skin somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg