State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-17-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of cross. Curious how they def attorney was so gentle with the first gal yesterday. I don't hear the same gentleness in his voice with the victim's mom.

JMHO
fran

Oh nice. JY gave LInda his cc to pay for the funeral. Ehhhhh.........what about doing something!? Nope, let Linda do it all!:mad:

JMHO
fran

That girl...Jeannie Goins Dulworth

Did she divorce Dulworth and take Goins back????

Jeanie Goins was supervising visitation?

Start of cross. Curious how they def attorney was so gentle with the first gal yesterday. I don't hear the same gentleness in his voice with the victim's mom.

JMHO
fran

Exactly. Well, I guess he thought better of being sarcastic and snotty to the grieving mother. Good.

Ahh, witness dismissed. Did you see her lift Michelle's planner and kiss it?

Heartbreaking,
fran

Break until 11:30

Ahhh....the cigar
"smoke disgusted him"
BUSTED

It "wasn't an issue" when the custody order stated "no smoking around Cassidy" but Jason couldn't stand it when Meredith smoked in his jeep. I guess she stopped smoking at some point.

Ahh, witness dismissed. Did you see her lift Michelle's planner and kiss it?

Heartbreaking,
fran

Break until 11:30

I noticed that too. My heart breaks for their family. :(

Jason and his mother seem like two peas in a pod, both emotionally and behaviorally. Not hard to see where he get's his rude crude behavior from. Does anyone know if Cas speaks to Jason on the phone now? Has a relationship with Pat? Just curious.

Wow - just pure arrogance and megalomania

How MY's murder is going to impact HIM and his house profit.

Can someone explain to me again how he was getting these women to sleep with him?

My mother said, "No matter how bad a man is, there is always a woman who will have him" and I believe this situation proves mama was right on.

That is great, JTF. Love the pic. You have some great ones. Where is JY's father?

Masterful job by Ms. Holt getting in that JY refused to speak to police, told folks he was lawyered up the same night his wife was found murdered, never speaking with police, did not help with funeral arrangements, would not look at Ms. Fisher, had zero sympathy for Ms. Fisher's loss, and exposing the attempted extortion by the Brevard clan and their shear brutality. Bravo Ms. Holt !!!

I couldn't watch but did the camera ever pan to JY during this ? Was he still looking down if anyone ever saw ?

Back in session. Objection out of hearing of jury.

Computer expert coming up, MAYBE!

fran

Computer testimony coming up ... more messed up computer file dates (purged).

Masterful job by Ms. Holt getting in that JY refused to speak to police, told folks he was lawyered up the same night his wife was found murdered, never speaking with police, did not help with funeral arrangements, would not look at Ms. Fisher, had zero sympathy for Ms. Fisher's loss, and exposing the attempted extortion by the Brevard clan and their shear brutality. Bravo Ms. Holt !!!

I couldn't watch but did the camera ever pan to JY during this ? Was he still looking down if anyone ever saw ?

Yes, furiously writing.

He's a coward.

:mad:
fran

Internet history...coming up.
Dates of searches.....purge 1 week before murder.
Settings change to purge his damning searches.

The camera panned to both Jason and his mother. Jason had a paper pad on his knee/lap and he was looking down and writing madly the entire time. His mother was stone faced

WCSO planted this computer evidence because of no date stamps....I can see it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname