State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ship sailed long ago...that she is alive today is because her mothr's killer chose not to harm her, and gave her adult strength medicine to help her go back to sleep...Odds of a random intruder doing these things? Zip zilch nada. That was Jason Lynn Young.

Absolutely no proof whatsover CY was ever drugged.
It was a state theory , nothing more, nothing less.

can someone explain/shed light on the MM/xmas list? i missed this one, tia

About the web searches for "head trauma", etc. that JY did, that is what haunts me. If he did these searches on the internet because he was a "first responder", did the DT bring any evidence to this accident?

I work for traffic attorneys so I deal with accident reports all day long from several counties. They are easy to search without knowing a lot of information. Like for instance, one can search by time, area, road, or date without knowing the drivers name. They are also considered public record in NC, so anyone can ask for reports. If he was "first responder" as he says, was he the one that called 911 for this head injured victim? Most first responders would. If the DT did not bring or do any of this then I guess it is just one more of his lies IMO.

I did not get a chance to see the first trial but have followed most of the second. I hope he goes down this time.

What was JY's family saying about MF? I never remember anything like that in the media, though I guess it wouldn't have been reported there. But I never heard of a smear campaign until this trial.

If it's inappropriate to post here, please feel free to DM me. I feel very sympathetic toward MF; it's awful how he set her up to find MY and CY in that house.

In the beginning of this case, if you look through old threads, there were people who alleged that Meredith had something to do with it because of the way she "sounded" on the 911 call; evidently they thought she sounded too calm. Most of us realized the poor woman probably fought with all she had to maintain her composure for the little 2 year old girl that was more than freaked out by that point. As recently as this trial, there were posters on this board blaming the computer searches on Meredith and her "gay black friend" even though Jason himself admitted to making the searches (vis a vis the alleged car accident). Actually Jay is trying to pull a Cindy Anthony with his searches. She was looking for "chlorophyll" (NOT!) instead of anything specific to her dogs being ill. Not "yorkshire terriers lethargic" or anything most reasonable and logical people would search. Now if I truly had encountered an accident and wanted to know whether there is something I could have done in retrospect I would be doing searches like "How to help car accident victims" "First aid for accident victims" or something along those lines. Certainly not anatomy of a knockout.

Actually, he had slightly over 1/2 gallon when he pulled into the King station.

Check how many stations were available on 52 North of Winston.
I counted 2 off the highway, and they could have been closed like the others in King.

I find it very suspicious there was a white SUV wanting cash gas on the very far pump island. What would you do shadow? I would have pulled to the closest pump to the store so I could then go in to pay.
Anything else makes zero sense......unless you wanted to park far away to pump and run around the McDonalds and back on 52 undetected.

Although I could quibble about him having a 1/2 gallon of gas left, it certainly is in the range of probability.

Thinking about the King gas stop and Gracie sighting from another perspective: What are the odds that JY picked the only gas station without a camera to record his mug or record his plate???? Without Gracie, the Prosecution would literally have no case, because without gas, he could not make the round trip to kill MY. Only Gracie makes this all possible, and that's a chilling thought....IMHO

It seems the defense must believe that Gracie is credible and believable if they are that desperate to discredit her.

You can not discredit a witness, if their story never changes.

Do you know that at a pre~trial hearing, some of the things that came out,
(I have saved these quotes from the article)

"When asked by the lead Pros if she could describe the man, she froze and went silent.
After a long pause, she said " I can't remember exactly"

"And, when the Judge asked if he was bald or what his hair style was, she was again unsure."

About the web searches for "head trauma", etc. that JY did, that is what haunts me. If he did these searches on the internet because he was a "first responder", did the DT bring any evidence to this accident?

I work for traffic attorneys so I deal with accident reports all day long from several counties. They are easy to search without knowing a lot of information. Like for instance, one can search by time, area, road, or date without knowing the drivers name. They are also considered public record in NC, so anyone can ask for reports. If he was "first responder" as he says, was he the one that called 911 for this head injured victim? Most first responders would. If the DT did not bring or do any of this then I guess it is just one more of his lies IMO.

I did not get a chance to see the first trial but have followed most of the second. I hope he goes down this time.

i think JY would have searched 'how to help', 'emergency', 'first aid head trauma' those types of key words, if he was truly looking for ways to aid someone with head injury.jmo

This is an account I got about what happened when the house was released by LE.
It shows how the Fisher's were treated by Kim even early on...sorry no link, so imo.

** When Kim went to the house, the neighbors called Linda at Meredith's. She rushed over to the house in hopes of getting some of MY's personal things. Kim locked the door and would not let them in. After 1 hour, they came out and Linda asked if she could get in for some personal effects. Kim laughed at her, got in her car and drove off.**

Now that is down right disgusting, awful....how heartless is she? I cannot believe another human being could be that way to a mother whose daughter was just brutally murdered. Well, I can believe that when it comes to the Young's.

I think he got rid of "stuff" after he left the hotel. He left in time to get to his meeting but he was 35 minutes late. I think he took a side trip and then got lost trying to find his way back to his mapquest directions.

Do you think he drove for hundreds of miles with bloody clothes, weapon, or anything else in his SUV connecting him to the crime?

i think JY would have searched 'how to help', 'emergency', 'first aid head trauma' those types of key words, if he was truly looking for ways to aid someone with head injury.jmo

I agree 1000 per cent! Usually when we are googling something we are pretty specific! I guess unless you are Jason Young or Cindy Anthony, who claims the chloroform searches were from her searching "chlorophyll" because her dogs were acting ill and she thought they might be eating bamboo! YR-YR-YR-YR where YR = Yeah Right! Why didn't she google "Yorkies sick" "dogs ingested bamboo" but chlorophyll? Puh-leeze! Just like "anatomy of a knockout" not what anyone would search if they wanted to "help someone with a head injury." Your search terms more along the lines of what someone really wanted to help someone would do.

Of course it is! It's not as if this attendent who happens to be on the route that Jason would have taken made up some scenario. She has the timed receipt to prove it at the time he would have been arriving, when he needed gas and then arrive at the HI in order to hit the camera at 6:35 a.m. Just another coincidence???? I don't think so.

It was a cash receipt, it could have belonged to anyone.
There were other customers there at the same times as well ,
and another cash sale at 5:30 am.

I always wondered if she came up $5.00 over on her shift that am.

:eek:

There are still people making allegations against MF, but fortunately not on this site. But if you read the comments after certain published articles on news sites, (and be aware that your brain cells will start to die in doing so) you'll see fingers still being pointed in her direction. There is just no reasoning with the combo of crazy + stupid, so I prefer to avoid altogether.

A few quotes below regarding SS feeling as though they were being watched.

"Michelle seemed despondent, and Schaad had an odd feeling about the night.

"Something was weird to me that night," she said. "I just had a weird feeling there. Sitting in front of open windows -- an eerie feeling. I said, 'Do you mind walking me out to my car?' And she did. And she walked me to my car and I gave her a hug and I left.""

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/wake-cou...oung-trial-sheriffss-deputy-stand-ar-1106168/

"The defense asked her some specific questions about that night. She remembered how she had an eerie feeling that night, like they were being watched. And she said Michelle had not liked the location of the house once late fall came and the leaves had fallen, exposing a trailer park not far from the house."
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/feb/08/live-blog-third-day-jason-young-trial-underway-ar-1906726/

"Shelly Schaad, a longtime friend and sorority sister of Michelle Young, had seen him when she took dinner over about 6 p.m. He gave his wife a quick hug goodbye that night, Schaad said, heading out to a Cracker Barrel along the way. Schaad testified again Wednesday about having an eerie sense of being watched through the home's curtainless windows as the two women chatted on the couch. Schaad said she was so disturbed she had Michelle Young walk her to her car when she left late at night."
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...schaad"being+watched&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

"Schaad said she recalled feeling watched that night.

No curtains or shades covered the big windows in the family room. Michelle Young told Schaad that Jason Young had reported hearing noises outside recently."

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/06/09/1260923/michelle-youngs-friend-tells-of.html

Wow, thank you, Enzeder !!
Awesome !!

Something about Shelly Schaad's intuition sensed what evil was about to happen that night. She saw the killer's last interaction with his victim before the killing. All the bad energy/karma whatever you want to call it. Something in her sensed the evil that was about to go down on Birchleaf. The killer's plan was in motion. Shelly was a part of it (why else did he stay around? why else was he so specific that Shelly know his exact plans?) Poor girl.

Although I could quibble about him having a 1/2 gallon of gas left, it certainly is in the range of probability.

Thinking about the King gas stop and Gracie sighting from another perspective: What are the odds that JY picked the only gas station without a camera to record his mug or record his plate???? Without Gracie, the Prosecution would literally have no case, because without gas, he could not make the round trip to kill MY. Only Gracie makes this all possible, and that's a chilling thought....IMHO
Obviously he would have to get gas. Proving where is not critical, just like they know he bout 9 more gallons but could not get confirmation where.
We heard about the King gas stop for the first time in May 2011.
That evidence is not crucial for a conviction.,,,just gravy, imo

There are still people making allegations against MF, but fortunately not on this site. But if you read the comments after certain published articles on news sites, (and be aware that your brain cells will start to die in doing so) you'll see fingers still being pointed in her direction. There is just no reasoning with the combo of crazy + stupid, so I prefer to avoid altogether.

Oh, you mean WRAL GOLO? I can't read those comments. There are some real crazies posting there - the same people over and over and over and over again.

So which is it, defense team?
Meredith Fisher or some village idiots peeking in from the woods at 10PM?
Guess they drove their white SUV around to front later?

Yes, the King BP station is the only one open there in King, but there are a numerous gas stations open all night along his I-40 travel corridor: In Burlington, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. And why would he be annoyed about going inside to pay cash, surely he was not planning to use a credit card, being the "great" master planner??

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense. Plus where did he get gas to complete the rest of his trip? The Police checked every gas station between Hillsville and the hospital, and no pictures of JY. That's a puzzle, that has yet to be explained by the PT.

Even the prosecutions estimate of 20.3 MPG, would mean he really could not get past King very far without running out of gas.

22.5 gallons x 20.3 MPG = 456 miles which means he running on fumes when he gets to King and the Gracie sighting.

There is something we and the PT are missing, but JY actually being NG is not among them IMHO. It's just a hole I wish they would have filled.

Maybe they didn't find another gas stop because that place may have had videos.

It is still hard to believe that a gas station right off a hghwy would not protect their employees, who worked the night shift, better than this.

It was a cash receipt, it could have belonged to anyone.
There were other customers there at the same times as well ,
and another cash sale at 5:30 am.

I always wondered if she came up $5.00 over on her shift that am.

:eek:

Again, stop misleading the board with incorrect facts.

His was $15 cash at 5:27AM

The other purchase was $20 cash at 5:36AM (Jay long gone)

LE only did a canvas between the HI (Hillsville) and Raleigh!!

This was a big case when it broke.
Jason's photo was on the news from the beginning.

If any other gas attendant or anyone in his travels remembered him, they would have called LE.

Besides,Gracie said this time around, her friend told her about the murder before LE even arrived..................
And, Gracie never said a word about the white SUV until they asked,
She did not volunteer it on her own.

Perhaps, the defense will address this some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther