State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Well it certainly sounds like someone has said something!

Has anyone managed to find the witness list???

Why don't we already have copies of this? :eek: :waitasec:

WS are on the ball! I'm wondering where these pages can be found, I wanna see! :woohoo:

Apparently the media who made the public records request for them haven't posted them yet. I've searched and searched, can't find them. Gotta do a public records request from the Orange County Clerk or wait, I guess.

I wonder if the prosecution is inquiring about NG's shows because of Kobi..I have an odd feeling it is.

I don't see how that is even remotely possible? Isn't there that little thing called "attorney-client privilege"?

Attorney client privilege can be waived by words or conduct also. I predicted this would happen months ago when he was out talking to the press every day.

I hope we get to see that full list, soon. I know we already have one list, but I think that was from the child neglect or fraud case. Hopefully this new list will get released.

It is released, it was released last night. But apparently WFTV was the only one who noticed (aside from whoever started the closed thread here last night). I saw it last night on the OC clerk's public records page.

So, we wait and hope media posts it soon....

(biting nails...)

In fact, legal experts told Eyewitness News the motion that Anthony's attorney filed is not even a countersuit, but really a motion to dismiss.

"I don't think I ever read anything like it in my 25 years of practice," Morgan said.

Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer said any conversations Baez had with Anthony family members or even with Casey, if there was a third party present who was not part of the defense team, would not be privileged and he could be called to testify about those specific conversations.

That is interesting.....

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
:woohoo:
Poor JB. :rolleyes:
:boohoo:

JB can't refuse, can he? Or, will he be considered a hostile witness? Does that make any difference if he is a hostile witness?

It is released, it was released last night. But apparently WFTV was the only one who noticed (aside from whoever started the closed thread here last night). I saw it last night on the OC clerk's public records page.

So, we wait and hope media posts it soon....

(biting nails...)

I put in a call to a few friends, we'll have copies in a few hours :)woohoo:)

Check out post on Daily Update re: R Grund is angry. Follow with the link. You will find the possible transcripts they want. July 7-8, July 15-16 and Sept 25th.
Has to do with RG changing dates on his MS page and his comments on NG show. Posted comments on JusticeforCaylee site. RG wants to know who posted comments.

I think this should be a separate thread. It was merged with the discussion of the witness list from the other charges, not the murder charge. ???

Well Kathy did say what the dates of the NG show were in there. We should get on the ball. I can't remember what she said though :crazy:

I think she just mentioned the months and not the actual dates.
Regardless, GO Kathy! She's doing a great job.

Isn't it the list just updated? I can help I just need to know the difference

No one has gotten a copy of this list....yet. It's possible it could be an updated witness list...with new names added. :waitasec:

Baez also filed for discover information regarding the K-9 yesterday. Can you ask for that information as well??? :)

I told them to get whatever was available. So, if it's already out we'll get it! Finger's crossed this has some good reading in it!

Snipped from Dejablue:
Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer said any conversations Baez had with Anthony family members or even with Casey, if there was a third party present who was not part of the defense team, would not be privileged and he could be called to testify about those specific conversations.

Makes me think Garrison.

I think she just mentioned the months and not the actual dates.
Regardless, GO Kathy! She's doing a great job.

Kathy needs a REAL BIG raise. She is remarkable in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back