State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Check out the thread re: R Grund is angry. Follow with the link. You will find the possible transcripts they want. July 7-8, July 15-16 and Sept 25th.
Has to do with RG changing dates on his MS page and his comments on NG show. Posted comments on JusticeforCaylee site. RG wants to know who posted comments.

I went to the above mentioned website but I'm not finding what you're referring to.

Or...Could it be b/c JB can't be the lead counsel so this is why they are doing it?

Snipped from Dejablue:
Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer said any conversations Baez had with Anthony family members or even with Casey, if there was a third party present who was not part of the defense team, would not be privileged and he could be called to testify about those specific conversations.

Makes me think Garrison.

I don't suppose that includes jail employees, bounty hunters (female or otherwise) or law firm employees? <wink wink>

I don't suppose that includes jail employees, bounty hunters (female or otherwise) or law firm employees? <wink wink>

I know the one time they arrested kc at home and jb went inside the home (after she had been taken away) instead of the jail...I thought it odd since kc was the client...why talk to parents first? jmo

Nancy Grace also kinda warned kobi last night (I think it was last night) that he better make sure he said things correctly.... (somehting along that line) or they could be used in court.

jmo

Law firm employees would be OK, but perhaps JB has been repeating things that would otherwise be privileged to people outside the scope of the privilege--LA, CA, GA, LP...who knows?

Law firm employees would be OK, but perhaps JB has been repeating things that would otherwise be privileged to people outside the scope of the privilege--LA, CA, GA, LP...who knows?
Of course he has, he's like CA can't keep his mouth shut. It's probably Garrison, or kfn, or the cashier at McDonalds, the meter reader etc. He sure isn't a very good lawyer!
Good thing she's not paying much. :D

I went to the above mentioned website but I'm not finding what you're referring to.

Sorry, It is under Daily Updates for today: R Grund is angry. Accused of Changing dates on his MS page according to another Website and he wants to know who posted. Dates correspond with NG scripts.

So in a matter of a few days JB has figured out a way to:

1) File a counter suit that leaves his own client open for deposition.
-and-
2) Leave himself open to be called as a witness against his own client.

I don't like to bash anyone, but I'd be very worried if I had a lawyer who made such, seemingly amateur, mistakes.

ga made statements to the le about the retainer, and about speaking to jb about it, jb told ga, kc had paid him partial amount is that a violation of attorney client privilege ? tia

I think it is sad that Casey's grandmother is on the witness list.

I wonder if the prosecution is inquiring about NG's shows because of Kobi..I have an odd feeling it is.

I was wondering about the same thing as I watched Kobi last night on NG. He sure changed his tune once he went on JB's payroll.

So in a matter of a few days JB has figured out a way to:

1) File a counter suit that leaves his own client open for deposition.
-and-
2) Leave himself open to be called as a witness against his own client.

I don't like to bash anyone, but I'd be very worried if I had a lawyer who made such, seemingly amateur, mistakes.

gee kinda makes you wonder what Geraldo is thinking of his good friend and great lawyer now........so much for his endorsement of JB skills of defense....
jmo

I think it is sad that Casey's grandmother is on the witness list.
I do too but she may be the only one who will provide information regarding the money that KC allegedly stole from the assisted living account as well as about the "fight" on the 15th. I'm so curious to see if Rick (CA's brother) is on the witness list this time!

I found this interesting on NG page. I have a feeling in my bones someone in the A's will be charged with something before this is all over.

BAEZ: And we`re trying to get everybody to focus on the search, rather than on the prosecution of Casey, and that`s exactly what`s going on here. The police are talking about basically searching -- they spent five hours last night and five hours today searching in the back yard. It`s a very small back yard. The neighbors said that they borrowed the shovel -- that she borrowed the shovel for less than an hour. This young lady is 105 pounds, for crying out loud. Anyone would have been able to see, in that small back yard, if there was something dug up...

I always think back to when Baez was AT the A's house while she was on house arrest. Of course a bunch of people were there..CA, LA, GA, bounty hunter female Tracy..etc.

I do too but she may be the only one who will provide information regarding the money that KC allegedly stole from the assisted living account as well as about the "fight" on the 15th. I'm so curious to see if Rick (CA's brother) is on the witness list this time!

I agree that Grandma may have some pertinent info, but it still makes me sad.

I found this interesting on NG page. I have a feeling in my bones someone in the A's will be charged with something before this is all over.

BAEZ: And we`re trying to get everybody to focus on the search, rather than on the prosecution of Casey, and that`s exactly what`s going on here. The police are talking about basically searching -- they spent five hours last night and five hours today searching in the back yard. It`s a very small back yard. The neighbors said that they borrowed the shovel -- that she borrowed the shovel for less than an hour. This young lady is 105 pounds, for crying out loud. Anyone would have been able to see, in that small back yard, if there was something dug up...

ITA..I think this was a slip of the tongue and he corrected himself but anything is possible. I do think someone from that family has a few things coming to them but that is just my opinion.

It was done in error, said State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier. An amended list will be filed later today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back