Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Agreed, Ilex. Came here to see if anyone else came to that conclusion. The only thing I really realized is how very little we were told from the 2 seasons of MAM.
Even from the very very beginning, I was on board with everyone else, and I, like most of you, was asking people I knew about their opinion.
(MOO) A Wisconsin prosecutor in my family laughed at my upset when asking her and sad there was SO much more to the story than we were led to believe, and I didn't believe her. I figured she was "part of the problem" as a DA in another county. The feds. I couldn't have been more wrong.
If you are someone who is still convinced of his innocense, I would implore you to watch "Convicting a Murderer." (Not to get political, but if you're hesitant based on the platform, you can binge it now because all the episodes are finally out, and not have to keep it for months.)

It might not sway your opinion, but if you're someone who really, really cares about the case, shouldn't we want to look at all the evidence actually and not just "all the evidence" the filmmakers think you need to draw the conclusion?

MOO please don't hurt me, i'm a passionate local yokel.<3

Agreed, Ilex. Came here to see if anyone else came to that conclusion. The only thing I really realized is how very little we were told from the 2 seasons of MAM.
Even from the very very beginning, I was on board with everyone else, and I, like most of you, was asking people I knew about their opinion.
(MOO) A Wisconsin prosecutor in my family laughed at my upset when asking her and sad there was SO much more to the story than we were led to believe, and I didn't believe her. I figured she was "part of the problem" as a DA in another county. The feds. I couldn't have been more wrong.
If you are someone who is still convinced of his innocense, I would implore you to watch "Convicting a Murderer." (Not to get political, but if you're hesitant based on the platform, you can binge it now because all the episodes are finally out, and not have to keep it for months.)

It might not sway your opinion, but if you're someone who really, really cares about the case, shouldn't we want to look at all the evidence actually and not just "all the evidence" the filmmakers think you need to draw the conclusion?

MOO please don't hurt me, i'm a passionate local yokel.<3
Like you, I watched MaM, all 10 episodes. By the end of it, I was fuming. I felt BA was railroaded, SA was innocent and TH's killer was on the loose having gotten away with it. I came here and was shocked that people were saying SA was guilty. So I read the transcripts of the trial and was shocked that so much was left out of MaM. But even then, I remembered things KZ had said so I shrugged most of it off. Then I watched the first episode of CaK and again shrugged. So what. CO spreading rumors...ho hum. But by the end of the 2nd episode I began to question. Then by episode 3 my heart sank because it was clear not only SA was guilty, but so was BA. The last episode we watched tonight and it showed how complicit the entire family was in those jailhouse phonecalls. It was ugly and you really get how horrible TH's last moments were. I agree, everyone needs to watch CaK.

Like you, I watched MaM, all 10 episodes. By the end of it, I was fuming. I felt BA was railroaded, SA was innocent and TH's killer was on the loose having gotten away with it. I came here and was shocked that people were saying SA was guilty. So I read the transcripts of the trial and was shocked that so much was left out of MaM. But even then, I remembered things KZ had said so I shrugged most of it off. Then I watched the first episode of CaK and again shrugged. So what. CO spreading rumors...ho hum. But by the end of the 2nd episode I began to question. Then by episode 3 my heart sank because it was clear not only SA was guilty, but so was BA. The last episode we watched tonight and it showed how complicit the entire family was in those jailhouse phonecalls. It was ugly and you really get how horrible TH's last moments were. I agree, everyone needs to watch CaK.

I've always thought he was guilty and watched the first two episodes of MaM.

SO much was either purposly left out or scenes from the trial were spliced together to make it look like said person said this or purposly withheld this etc.

Steven Avery is 1000 percent a monster

Last edited:
Good luck finding any touch DNA after 18+ years
In that amount of time, I would suspect many mice have made Teresa's vehicle their home and passed it down to their heirs, who are still happily living there with children of their own. I don't imagine the vehicle has been sitting in a climate controlled, secure, dust proof, rodent proof facility all this time. Try getting some DNA out of that.

(Thinking of Reggie in Forty Eight Hours going to the garage to get his car, I wonder if they have charged the battery lately)

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back