Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think It's possible that Good old Pop's here may have done something to susan all on his own . Im talking like full 100 percent his own responsability and Josh 0 percent is that a possabillity ..?

Kudos to the cops.

They got him to run his mouth until he said enough for a warrant.

I hope the Cox's are able to get custody now, although I don't know what the law will say.

Sorry guys... I'd be better with links and such but my computer is dying a slow death and freezes all the time so I just have spurts when I can be on. lol

On KONG: On the weather now... hot and humid today.

Does anyone think It's possible that Good old Pop's here may have done something to susan all on his own . Im talking like full 100 percent his own responsability and Josh 0 percent is that a possabillity ..?

I'm with you: No way.

No. "Windburn" on the hands is something used on them to clean up.

The Powell family obsession with fastidiousness.

Godspeed to this investigation.

Please get those boys out of that house!

Just saw this on the FB page. Wow. Got to get caught up.

ETA: OMG....can't say the rest............{:mad:

I just can't get over this. How many of us just knew SteveP sounded like some sexual deviant??? Now I really wonder what he was planning on doing with Susan's journals! :sick:

The only way JP can keep those kids now is if he leaves his daddy's house and has zero contact with him. If not he has to give up the boys. If he does move, you can bet your sweet bippy he will get caught violating that order and the kids are out for sure

How would he support them?

ITA! That's exactly what I think happened to Susan...She came across 1 or more of the images and when she confronted him he lost it and struck her or whatever the sick freak did! He convinced Josh to help him cover it up. What a sick, sick, piece of ****.

I think its VERY possible, but i think Josh knew (found out/walked in on) and either hid the body or took the kids "camping" while Steve disposed of the body.

I can imagine since they were living with Steve for awhile, I'm SURE he might have been spying on Susan back then and perhaps has some on video, pics.

Considering the journals were in his possession, I wouldn't have believed anything in them because they could easily have been doctored. She is no longer here to authenticate anything in them. But he could have tried to make her look bad.

It has occurred to me that DFS sometimes do not act fast because they claim they didn't know about it. Who can call to make that report, would LE call them? I've learned that this isn't always the case.

I just can't get over this. How many of us just knew SteveP sounded like some sexual deviant??? Now I really wonder what he was planning on doing with Susan's journals! :sick:
At the end of the last search a reporter said they were done and were looking at stuff in the crime lab truck and decided to go back in the house for a few hours. I figured they found video from a hidden camera.

They have taken out the head of the Powell compound. Now they need to go in and take apart the rest of the adults in there. Steve will roll on Josh in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid