Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update but same as earlier... more at 11 they said. (Which would be on KING 5, KOMO 4, KIRO 7).

:great: :rocker:

I realize this is a good thing in him being arrested, but I have to seriously wonder about the boys....and any other children. Just how far did he go with this sickness?

At the end of the last search a reporter said they were done and were looking at stuff in the crime lab truck and decided to go back in the house for a few hours. I figured they found video from a hidden camera.

They have taken out the head of the Powell compound. Now they need to go in and take apart the rest of the adults in there. Steve will roll on Josh in a minute.

HA! This is so true! Wouldn't that just be great? I didn't think of that.
Wow.. Good job LE!

At the end of the last search a reporter said they were done and were looking at stuff in the crime lab truck and decided to go back in the house for a few hours. I figured they found video from a hidden camera.

They have taken out the head of the Powell compound. Now they need to go in and take apart the rest of the adults in there. Steve will roll on Josh in a minute.

Or vice versa.

Well now we know why they shut up after that last search. LOL LOL

SP was quoted during that search that he offered LE to take out the hard drives and give it to them but he said they said NO. Now I'm thinking SP has one or more separate hard drives that are not in any computer that was was going to try to hand off as the ones in the PC. Didn't work DAD-D'O

The should put this in the headlines here on WS!!!! imo

Susan has to be looking down on this and thinking - finally. If they took the kids, her kids are at least temporarily safe.

For the sake of those boys - if they were pulled out of the home - please let them be placed with Chuck and Judy Cox.

I realize this is a good thing in him being arrested, but I have to seriously wonder about the boys....and any other children. Just how far did he go with this sickness?

True, but Let me have my moment.
Its little things like this that make all the disappointments I read and follow on WS EVERY day a little bit better. Knowing that the bad guy gets HIS in the end! (sometimes)

KOMO saying there are 14 counts.

Pictures were of young girls who used to be their neighbors and other women, including Susan. (This was on the audio news).

Wow. Just WOW.

I wish him many happy years in jail. We all knew he was sick but I didn't expect this.

Now, LE, get Susan's kids to her parents where they belong.

KOMO saying there are 14 counts.

Pictures were of young girls who used to be their neighbors and other women, including Susan. (This was on the audio news).

Wow. Just WOW.
I bet there are a lot more charges coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname