Steven Powell has been released as of 3/24/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this today from Oct. 17th. "In-laws from hell" is appropriate to me. You?

Families of Susan and Josh Powell argue over estate in Utah courtroom

Judge » Ruling to come at a later date, but current situation favors no one.

snipped

Powell’s father, Chuck Cox, was appointed the conservator of his daughter’s estate and the trust in January. Terrica and Alina Powell, Susan Powell’s mother-in-law and sister-in-law, respectively, have filed a motion claiming a neutral third party should be the conservator.

Removing Cox as conservator could improve the Powell family’s standing in pursuit of $3.5 million in life insurance policies.

more
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57007765-78/powell-cox-conservator-chuck.html.csp

Same info, plus a little greed added.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2388193/S...ion-judgement-awarded-young-voyeurism-victims

Steven Powell has also made a claim for proceeds from a $3.5 million life insurance policy Josh Powell took out on Susan soon before her disappearance.

Steely the insurance adjuster: Gee Steve, last time you said anything about Susan it was that she had run off with another man and left her kids behind. So why are you changing your story now?

Is it bad that I kinda hope someone beats his butt when he's released?

He should be tracked he will try to move her body. Rest Assured, they better have eyes on him at all times. Hello; calling any available Agent...Or Satellite..

He should be tracked he will try to move her body. Rest Assured, they better have eyes on him at all times. Hello; calling any available Agent...Or Satellite..

Or a personal drone to follow him at all times. :)

I read this today from Oct. 17th. "In-laws from hell" is appropriate to me. You?

Families of Susan and Josh Powell argue over estate in Utah courtroom

Judge » Ruling to come at a later date, but current situation favors no one.

snipped

Powell’s father, Chuck Cox, was appointed the conservator of his daughter’s estate and the trust in January. Terrica and Alina Powell, Susan Powell’s mother-in-law and sister-in-law, respectively, have filed a motion claiming a neutral third party should be the conservator.

Removing Cox as conservator could improve the Powell family’s standing in pursuit of $3.5 million in life insurance policies.

more
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57007765-78/powell-cox-conservator-chuck.html.csp

Terrica showing true colors/

Oh, I am sure he will be followed. He will not know peace ever again.

As for the Powell's going after Susan's estate well, NOTHING from them surprises me anymore. NOTHING.

Steven Powell, ever the arrogant sob.

TACOMA, Wash. — Steven Powell doesn't have any legal reason for opposing the $1.8 million penalty levied against him other than he simply doesn't want to pay it.

That's what attorney Anne Bremner argues in court documents filed in Washington on Tuesday.

"(Powell) does not even suggest he has a defense; his motion to vacate instead focuses on his dissatisfaction with the outcome," she wrote.

Last week, Powell, 63, filed handwritten documents to the Pierce County Superior Court in Tacoma, claiming the damages awarded to the two young neighbor girls who were the focus of his voyeuristic picture-taking were "excessive." He said there was "no evidence or reasonable inference from the evidence to justify" paying $1.8 million.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...y-18-million-attorney-says.html?s_cid=Email-1

Oh, I am sure he will be followed. He will not know peace ever again.

As for the Powell's going after Susan's estate well, NOTHING from them surprises me anymore. NOTHING.

I disagree. In his delusion, He believes he is superior to everyone and so he will love the attention.

I so wish they could find something to link him to Susan's death. I don't believe that JP did it alone. I have often wondered if JP gave SP to his FIL to use and then they killed her together.

Even better do a chip and snip on him, no anesthesia needed. Then put him on a leash , surrounded by a electric fence and muzzle him.

Seriously this man is a serious sicko and a danger to human life. He has no regard for human life and will likely be even more twisted and vengeful for having to have served time, his stash of stalker/predator pics taken and not getting all the millions he thinks he is owed from insurance policies. He is not done hurting people and he is extremely dangerous and explosive.

unbelieveable, the monster will be out to roam the streets.............will we be supporting him on welfare???

Would he be able to get it? He isn't Susan's next of kin.

If Steve were able to get his hands on some of that money, wouldn't it go toward the judgment he owes to the girls he photographed?

unbelieveable, the monster will be out to roam the streets.............will we be supporting him on welfare???

We shouldn't have to do that. He is old enough to retire with his government pension and SS.

If Steve were able to get his hands on some of that money, wouldn't it go toward the judgment he owes to the girls he photographed?

I would think so, but he may not know that or knows that it will go a long way toward making that debt clear.

We shouldn't have to do that. He is old enough to retire with his government pension and SS.

Can they withhold government pension if the person commits a felony. Are we sure he'd already put in enough time to earn it?

Just got this update via SAVIN aka Vinelink. I checked out Washington CC and it has several programs but fear this one •Transitional Offender Program might be why he was there. Link below to WCC & the TOP site.

11/25/2013

This e-mail is to inform you that STEVEN POWELL has been transferred from the Washington Corrections Center to the Monroe Correctional Complex in Snohomish. The transfer took place on 11/25/2013

http://www.doc.wa.gov/facilities/prison/wcc/

http://www.topwa.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members