Strange blog comment...break the code

Please stop referring to sites that can't be linked. If you can't link a site, don't post about the site or discuss it.

Also, do not ask other members to pass you things that can't be posted!

Thanks,
BeanE

oops...sorry BeanE...I slapped my own hands.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

Ok here is my take on this comment.

I think it is TS: You know who I am when I say this one word " Hallelujah " They want to talk to him but can't "LE" will know.

removed comment

Letting proper or key players know you are speaking the truth : EJ

removed comment

Here is what I found when you put these words together:| HOSANNA HALLELUJAH.
http://www.freechurchmusic.com/showmusic.asp?choosesong=140

Here is what I found, it may be totally irrelevant for: GREEN IS BETTER THAN BLUE. Looks to be a song of sorts by Joe Purdy, "Balcony/Green Eyes":

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858705123/

Not real sure about Taco Shack but here is results when I googled it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....325195&spn=4.72224,11.590576&t=h&z=7&iwloc=A

They all seem to be in TX.....

Well I'm not sure what can be discussed here ?

It is an odd comment to say the least, imo it is TS.

Please just stick to trying to decode the code words. We don't want to get in to bringing unfounded rumors from elsewhere on the net here.

Wow!!!! Also...stating the obvious...its someone who knows the case or is involved in it?.."3rd party"? "Taco" and "Shack"...maybe some kind of restaurant here in SA? I don't see one or have heard of one here in SA but there are several with "taco" in the name. There is a restaurant by that name in Austin....this gave me some chills. "Green is better than blue"...green=earth, blue=sky?

Green=earth still alive
blue=sky in heaven

March 25th, 2010 1:49 am ET a comment was posted on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

The poster of the comment addresses Logan and uses code words "Hallelujah", "Taco", "Shack", and the phrases "Hosanna Hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

I'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog comment here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

Ok, here's my theory on the strange post. I DO think it was posted by TS - for obvious reasons after reading the post.

A) I think "green is better than blue" is either:

1) a ransom demand - green=money is better than blue=depressed for missing his son

or

2) TS has said in many interviews that she had planned on forcing LM to sign over his rights by forcing him to pay back child support (green). Then TS would get what she wanted all along, and that LM should be happy (better than blue) just to know and SEE for himself that Gabriel is alive.

B) "HOSANNA HALLELUJAH" often is sung in churches on Palm Sunday. Perhaps there was a message or ransom note he was supposed to look for on Palm Sunday (which was March 28). (It's also interesting to note that the posting was made just 3 days prior to Palm Sunday.)

C) Perhaps the message was supposed to be retrieved at Taco Shack. I wonder if any strange notes were left in the restaurant on March 28? Or, if whoever has Gabriel actually brought him to the restaurant that day (security tapes?) to show he is alive?

D) The sentence about doing the right thing will bring him home - TS has ALWAYS asserted that the right thing for Gabriel was for TayJay to have him. So doing the right thing probably means for him to sign over his parental rights and Gabriel will be brought out of hiding.

Just my personal theory on the blog post. :twocents:

ETA: E) "back to square 1" - everything started when LM wouldn't let TS have Gabriel. I think she's telling him she's willing to end it all if LM would just sign away his rights like TS wanted at the beginning.

Ok, here's my theory on the strange post. I DO think it was posted by TS - for obvious reasons after reading the post.

1) a ransom demand - green=money is better than blue=depressed for missing his son

or

2) TS has said in many interviews that she had planned on forcing LM to sign over his rights by forcing him to pay back child support (green). Then TS would get what she wanted all along, and that LM should be happy (better than blue) just to know and SEE for himself that Gabriel is alive.

B) "HOSANNA HALLELUJAH" often is sung in churches on Palm Sunday. Perhaps there was a message or ransom note he was supposed to look for on Palm Sunday (which was March 28). (It's also interesting to note that the posting was made just 3 days prior to Palm Sunday.)

C) Perhaps the message was supposed to be retrieved at Taco Shack. I wonder if any strange notes were left in the restaurant on March 28? Or, if whoever has Gabriel actually brought him to the restaurant that day (security tapes?) to show he is alive?

D) The sentence about doing the right thing will bring him home - TS has ALWAYS asserted that the right thing for Gabriel was for TayJay to have him. So doing the right thing probably means for him to sign over his parental rights and Gabriel will be brought out of hiding.

Best yet! I think you're right on money...no pun intended.

Interesting to note:

http://www.tacoshack.com/subframes/locations.html

Only 2 of their locations are open on Sundays! If they are what is being referenced in the blog posting, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out if anything odd happened in those 2 locations on March 28.

ETA: The 2 locations that are open on Sundays are both in Austin.

And I also think that if this post was a "legitimate" posting on the blog by you-know-who and not just posted by someone who wanted to mess with LM's head (LE would be able to find out based on the IP of the poster), I would think that LE could add extortion charges to you-know-who as well - because I sure read the post to mean if LM does as "she" says, that Gabriel will return. Just my opinion....

Hmm... this pure speculation, but it may be some jokester or pranskter. Logan is more likely to log onto myspace or the facebook acct. if he were to post or read comments about his child's case. I may be off, but maybe Logan had some tacos or a taco stand , date with some girl named Shosana and this set off Elizab. Maybe Eliza. was jealous and threatened him? But my two cents is that person is more of a prankster trying to inject himself into this case with no real valid clues... Who knows... lot of weirdos out there.

or

ETA: E) "back to square 1" - everything started when LM wouldn't let TS have Gabriel. I think she's telling him she's willing to end it all if LM would just sign away his rights like TS wanted at the beginning.

I want to take this a step further. Anyone keeping up with Gabriel's FB page knows that there were people with very strong feelings wanting the reward for him to be raised. Could it then be possible, that the reward is yet another attempt at a "ransom"? Meaning, if the reward was raised high enough, then whoever is behind this blog post, and the reward amount being raised is saying, in essence, "I want money, then you'll get what you want?" Not the innocent people who think a higher reward is generally a good thing, but someone really pushing for it with ulterior motives?

Hmm... this pure speculation, but it may be some jokester or pranskter. Logan is more likely to log onto myspace or the facebook acct. if he were to post or read comments about his child's case. I may be off, but maybe Logan had some tacos or a taco stand , date with some girl named Shosana and this set off Elizab. Maybe Eliza. was jealous and threatened him? But my two cents is that person is more of a prankster trying to inject himself into this case with no real valid clues... Who knows... lot of weirdos out there.

I will not discount it but my first thought was this is from some attention seeking wack job.

If it is something I think green=money and blue=blue body.
GREEN IS BETTER THAN BLUE = I'm offering you money for him because there is no blue body. To me its saying take the green, go back and take the green.

I have no clue what taco or shack can mean. Maybe something personal that maybe only LM would know if this is legit. The HOSANNA HALLELUJAH looks a bit fanatical.

Not sure what the poster is referring to, but in my church Hosanna translates to "Praise the Lord".

I don't know it this has been said or not but..green is better than blue? Money is better than Gabe? Aren't Gabes eyes blue? In other words I want money not Gabe....hmmm just thinkin

I think it's a looney bird (other than TS-different, irrelevent looney) that posted this on the blog but if I had to assume this was legit I'm going with Kiss-the green is for raise the ransom and the blue is for blue eyed Gabriel-raise the green, get the blue. There is a couple of Taco Shack's in Austin but you would think if this was a secret code they wouldn't include the exact name of the restaurant. There's a Burrito Shack in Mesa, AZ.:waitasec:

I think it's a looney bird (other than TS-different, irrelevent looney) that posted this on the blog but if I had to assume this was legit I'm going with Kiss-the green is for raise the ransom and the blue is for blue eyed Gabriel-raise the green, get the blue. There is a couple of Taco Shack's in Austin but you would think if this was a secret code they wouldn't include the exact name of the restaurant. There's a Burrito Shack in Mesa, AZ.:waitasec:

I agree.

Speaking of secret codes. Wasn't there a code word that the couple in the park needed to use so EJ was to know who they were?

to me and me only...this is what it is...since this post Mr. Gamble has come out and said Gabrielv is alive...this post to me means nothing more than a quack.JMO...

in regards to 'green is better than blue'....

what about 'money is better than death' as in, Gabe being sold (money to Elizabeth or whomever, initially) versus the possible death of the baby on the other end of the spectrum?

Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back