Strange, doncha think?

Originally posted by Imon128
It should have been pretty obvious to JR that JB was dead. Cold to the touch, blue lips, rigor mortis, etc. I think he'd read one too many crime books or watched one too many detective shows on TV and KNEW that a person should deny their victim is dead, upon discovery. Backfired on HIM, though, IMO because it would be obvious to a frog that little child was deader than a doornail.

John COULD have felt for a pulse, done CPR, etc., if he REALLY thought JB was alive. Instead he made a grandstand theatrical performance to ask Arndt if JB was dead. Oh well, so little time to perfect the screen play. Sigh.
[/Q

Then that LOOK he gave the Det.Arunet the one that made her want to count her bullets, the one that must of looked like I want to kill someone, was that a slip & then he want in to get out of town JOE , again something he sliped up on ,trying to act as a greaving dad,must of been hard with out a scripe ,because he was all over the place.

Do you really think that Dope Arndt wanted to count her bullets? JR had been described by her as cordial. Now she wanted to count bullets? Why? Who would she be shooting at? JonBenet?

Originally posted by Toth
Do you really think that Dope Arndt wanted to count her bullets? JR had been described by her as cordial. Now she wanted to count bullets? Why? Who would she be shooting at? JonBenet?

As I said it was the look he gave her, it said KILL ! A unguarded event from J.R. ! Yes he had been CORDIAL ,& now he directed a look that made her blood run cold, his true fillings were showing , but the script he was trying to follow was so phony he was out of character, & she saw it.

I just think Arndt wanted some sort of dramatic convo between them. What she said made no sense.....everyone knows that

Of course it made no sense ,as I said JR was all over the place ,all out of plum ,as we say in Pa. Just as what French said about Ratsy looking through spladed fingers at him , just as nothing in this case from these so called parents make any sense, as in (when if at first you try to deceive ,what a ugly lie you weave.)Toth you can QUOTE me on that .

So why count bullets? That just makes no sense at all, if the look he had said "kill," kill who?

Maybe it would be different if the look said "I killed her...."

Oh, if I were Arndt, in that situation, I'd have counted bullets, too. Who knew what persons and how many coud have been involved in JB's death? As far as Arndt knew, it might have been the entire entouragé. Good cop work, Arndt!

Shouldn't she have known how many bullets she had? (or at least how many bullets her gun could hold)

And, yes, Arndt, Good Job screwing up a crime scene, not doing a full preliminary search, and not securing the house as a crime scene!

Exactly what I would want the cops to do if someone I know was murdered!!

Originally posted by ajt400
Exactly what I would want the cops to do if someone I know was murdered!!
ajt, while I'm no fan of Arndt's, let's keep in mind that the woman was working a "kidnapping" scene, NOT a "murder" scene at the time. None-the-less she should have secured the crime scene and not let the Rammers dictate what was going on that morning. Arndt was the first of many to get run over by the Ram$ey bus.

I think Arndt was being melodramatic. She probably felt spooked by the situation.

I dont know why the cops didnt search every room but more importantly,
Why did j and p not search every room.
The second i hung up with 911 every light in the entire house would be on.
Even tho i had a ransom demand i STILL would check every room in my house for ANYTHING. Her, a foot print, any sort of clue.
Id do that if my freaking DOG disapeared.

Even tho i had a ransom demand i STILL would check every room in my house for ANYTHING. Her, a foot print, any sort of clue.

The problem is that you are looking at this case from the perspective of innocent parents, who of course, would do everything you mentioned. But THESE parents did NOT need to look for her because they knew where she was. Remember, she wasn't REALLY kidnapped.

Oh im an honest to blog, BDI. i feel it was an accident and the parents covered for her brother, burke. All of the brutality was staging to make it look as bad as possible.

ajt, while I'm no fan of Arndt's, let's keep in mind that the woman was working a "kidnapping" scene, NOT a "murder" scene at the time. None-the-less she should have secured the crime scene and not let the Rammers dictate what was going on that morning. Arndt was the first of many to get run over by the Ram$ey bus.
The fact she didn't know it was a murder yet does not give her a free pass on incompetence, and you definitely cant blame the Ramseys for that incompetence.

I think Arndt was being melodramatic. She probably felt spooked by the situation.
I agree. She was in WAY over her head. The equivalent of asking Barney Fife to secure a crime scene.

Within minutes of arrival the house should have been cleared and every inch checked. At that point in time it could have been a prank so looking all over the house should have been at the top of the list.

The problem is that you are looking at this case from the perspective of innocent parents, who of course, would do everything you mentioned. But THESE parents did NOT need to look for her because they knew where she was. Remember, she wasn't REALLY kidnapped.
More like trying to look at it as a neutral observer. Even if you assume they knew where she was, the cops sure didn't. They didn't seem too keen on finding out either.

Detective Arndt was noticing strange vibes from the scene all day. It just didn't seem right. Plus she couldn't get any help from the police. I think when John came up from the basement with her body, it just scared her to the core. Her fears were confounded. She felt like she was all alone with no help or back up and had a dead little girl, and po ssibly the murderer too. Emotions were high, things that made no sense earlier, were making sense to her. She was all alone, John could have bolted at any minute. If they would have left just one cop with her, it would have saved a lot of evidence .John, finding her in basement, with a cop along, wouldn't have been able to mess with her or the scene.

Purple is just a color. It does not mean death anymore than white means purity, (seen many brides wear white that are not worthy of purity) black does not mean death or bad omens,(black cats, black robes,etc. They are just a color. Patsy was just throwing out clues, imo, feeling guilty for her part in her daughter's death .The doll in the box made her think of J.B. in a casket is another example. No wonder Burke and J.B. were mixed up kids.

Purple is just a color. It does not mean death anymore than white means purity, (seen many brides wear white that are not worthy of purity) black does not mean death or bad omens,(black cats, black robes,etc. They are just a color. Patsy was just throwing out clues, imo, feeling guilty for her part in her daughter's death .The doll in the box made her think of J.B. in a casket is another example. No wonder Burke and J.B. were mixed up kids.

What if her story about seeing JonBenet in a coffin when she removed the lid off the My Twinn doll box was her way of communicating that she was so angry at JonBenet that she wanted her dead?

Isn’t there a thing now, where they say politicians that wear purple are part of the secret club the Clintons were part of? And the New World Order/ Globalist -Elite thing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back