Stranger Abduction Theories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posting in sometime.
I believe an abduction is still possible. Schools can't see everything.
My friend and a sons friend, in kindergarten each left a room they were in and wandered the halls. I think its still possible the Kyron went outside to say goodbye to terry, after he went to look for the cool electric project. Didn't see her, but ran into someone with an opportunity. Could be anyone.

I've not closely followed this case but while reading this thread a few things came to mind.

Where is the school kitchen, in relation to where the science fair was?
Is there a service that delivers/picks up towels/linens [gym towels, kitchen towels etc.] from the school?
Is there a service that delivers paper goods to the school?
Where is the boiler/janitor area in relation to the science fair area?

May we discuss a not-quite-stranger here? Or can someone direct me where to discuss that?

What I'm beginning to wonder is, what if there was a pedophile who had regular, or occasional access to Skyline school? And had been either grooming or molesting Ky?

Very often, they coerce children by threatening to hurt someone close to the child. Remember the report that Ky stated to several people at school something like "my stepmom is dead"??? That's the kind of thing a child might say if he was being coerced.

I can't find a link to that statement. Can anyone help? It might have been a friend of Ky's at school who reported that.

May we discuss a not-quite-stranger here? Or can someone direct me where to discuss that?

What I'm beginning to wonder is, what if there was a pedophile who had regular, or occasional access to Skyline school? And had been either grooming or molesting Ky?

Very often, they coerce children by threatening to hurt someone close to the child. Remember the report that Ky stated to several people at school something like "my stepmom is dead"??? That's the kind of thing a child might say if he was being coerced.

I can't find a link to that statement. Can anyone help? It might have been a friend of Ky's at school who reported that.

I've followed this case pretty closely, and I have no memory of that. I would love to see the link if someone can find it because it would be new info to me.

Sorry I can't help. I must have missed that.

I've followed this case pretty closely, and I have no memory of that. I would love to see the link if someone can find it because it would be new info to me.

Sorry I can't help. I must have missed that.

I don't have a link, but I know this is a true statement. So you'll have to keep looking. I know some of these smart ladies who post on WS have that link.

I thought that was a rumor from a facebook or post someplace...

TY to all. I know I read it and if it wasn't in MSM I also know we couldn't discuss it here.

The only thing is, it could be true. If so, it would fit well with the idea of a pedophile abuser or groomer who finally abducted Ky.

I've not closely followed this case but while reading this thread a few things came to mind.

Where is the school kitchen, in relation to where the science fair was?
Is there a service that delivers/picks up towels/linens [gym towels, kitchen towels etc.] from the school?
Is there a service that delivers paper goods to the school?
Where is the boiler/janitor area in relation to the science fair area?

The kitchen towels, food, and all other kitchen products are delivered by the Nutrition Services personnel from the Central kitchen. They do not have outside vendors. Same with paper goods to the school. They would come by truck from the main offices, delivered by school employees. It is unlikely there would be any deliveries of paper goods so close to the end of the school year, however.

If you go look at the Skyline School thread, there are schematics of the school that shows all the rooms.

The kitchen towels, food, and all other kitchen products are delivered by the Nutrition Services personnel from the Central kitchen. They do not have outside vendors. Same with paper goods to the school. They would come by truck from the main offices, delivered by school employees. It is unlikely there would be any deliveries of paper goods so close to the end of the school year, however.

If you go look at the Skyline School thread, there are schematics of the school that shows all the rooms.

So a visitor to the Science Fair is a possibility.

Thanks, gwenabob. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

So a visitor to the Science Fair is a possibility.

Thanks, gwenabob. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Of course it is and always has been - there were many visitors that day, enumerated on the list recently sent out via email for verification.

If Kryon was taken by a stranger, meaning nothing to do with TH or a plot to get him out of the way, what are the chances this person would still have him and keep him hidden away? I think of Sean Horbeck and he was kept inside, but at some point he was allowed to go out and even had friends.

If someone took him like Sean's kidnapper, there is a chance he is alive and kept inside. I don't think a child his age would be wisked away and then allowed to been seen or go to school because he knows his real name and address and parents.

If Kryon was taken by a stranger, meaning nothing to do with TH or a plot to get him out of the way, what are the chances this person would still have him and keep him hidden away? I think of Sean Horbeck and he was kept inside, but at some point he was allowed to go out and even had friends.

If someone took him like Sean's kidnapper, there is a chance he is alive and kept inside. I don't think a child his age would be wisked away and then allowed to been seen or go to school because he knows his real name and address and parents.

Steven Stayner was abducted when he was seven years old.

Not only did Kenneth Parnell, the abductor, allow Steven to have friends, he had him enrolled in various schools over the seven years he held him, passing Steven off as his own son.

He told Steven that the courts had granted him legal custody of Steven because Steven's parents had too many children to support. Steven was so innocent, he accepted this story as the truth for over seven years, until Parnell started arranging to kidnap another small boy.

Children are so innocent and trusting, so inexperienced with the world, that if someone in authority over them tells them something is true, they tend to just accept it as true. It is also very common with children who are suffering from abuse or neglect to believe that all children live under the same conditions.

Seven year olds are generally incredibly easy to manipulate.

So if Kyron were the victim of a nonfamily abductor, he could easily be hidden in plain sight, going to school, playing with other kids, etc. Maybe not in Portland but I believe it's even possible he could be in Portland. Most of the time that Steven Stayner was being held, he was within 100 miles of Merced, where his family lived.

Let Kyron's hair grow out, get him a new style of glasses and I think he would look different enough not to be easily recognisable by strangers.

Thank you DrainneDhu,

I needed that bit of hope, I have run this in my head for some time and I can't see a way that someone could (TH) take him from school, drive the 10 minutes to FM with a baby and kill a small boy at the same time, then she has to drive to another FM like another 15 minutes and chat with someone in the parking lot as she has this kid in the truck? then she drives to SI which eats up about 40 minutes, buries him or if he was still alive, kill him, hide him so well in a few minutes she has to spare 10 if you count them, and get back to the GYM with that 40 minutes left. So I really think that if she had anything to do with this, she handed him off at the school or it was a stranger to stranger abduction.

I am going to send out flyers at random to elementary schools across the county. I just feel like I have to do something that will get his face out there. You never know he could be in NJ, FL, WA, or MI, you just don't know. Hope this is all on topic......

That's an excellent idea, Bern -- good for you. Maybe make sure VA/WV is on your list -- there have been a couple of possible sightings in that area. Also something in northern Vermont -- St. Johnsbury maybe. That was another possible sighting from over the summer. None of them panned out, but it's probably worth a try.

Steven Stayner was abducted when he was seven years old.

Not only did Kenneth Parnell, the abductor, allow Steven to have friends, he had him enrolled in various schools over the seven years he held him, passing Steven off as his own son.

He told Steven that the courts had granted him legal custody of Steven because Steven's parents had too many children to support. Steven was so innocent, he accepted this story as the truth for over seven years, until Parnell started arranging to kidnap another small boy.

Children are so innocent and trusting, so inexperienced with the world, that if someone in authority over them tells them something is true, they tend to just accept it as true. It is also very common with children who are suffering from abuse or neglect to believe that all children live under the same conditions.

Seven year olds are generally incredibly easy to manipulate.

So if Kyron were the victim of a nonfamily abductor, he could easily be hidden in plain sight, going to school, playing with other kids, etc. Maybe not in Portland but I believe it's even possible he could be in Portland. Most of the time that Steven Stayner was being held, he was within 100 miles of Merced, where his family lived.

Let Kyron's hair grow out, get him a new style of glasses and I think he would look different enough not to be easily recognisable by strangers.

Steven Stayner was abducted in the 1970s which is before missing children became national news. I don't even think a lot of missing children back then really made the local news either. I'm going to assume that Kyron has gotten a lot more attention in Portland than Steven Stayner got in Merced. I think it would be almost impossible to hide Kyron within a 50-100 mile radius of Portland. I can't tell you how much media coverage this case has gotten outside of that area since I don't watch TV news at all. The only news I read is CNN.com and a headline about Kyron will pop up occasionally. They also always refer to him as "Missing Oregon Boy" in the headlines which shows me that the national public isn't completely familiar with the case yet since you would never seen a headline about Natalee called, "Missing Aruba Girl". I have noticed that most of the media links posted here are from local Portland papers. Could someone have Kyron out in the open in a state on the other side of the country? Maybe.

I live in NM and have seen nothing about Kyron locally in several months, going back to the summer at least.

To be honest, I don't think people as a rule are very observant. I think the chances of someone who actually is aware and looking for Kyron actually seeing him, if he is out there, is very, very slim. A perfect storm kind of thing.

As far as a stranger abduction...it gets harder for me to believe in all the time. It just seems too coincidental with all of the havoc in this family's life. But not 100% impossible I guess.

I live in NM and have seen nothing about Kyron locally in several months, going back to the summer at least.

To be honest, I don't think people as a rule are very observant. I think the chances of someone who actually is aware and looking for Kyron actually seeing him, if he is out there, is very, very slim. A perfect storm kind of thing.

As far as a stranger abduction...it gets harder for me to believe in all the time. It just seems too coincidental with all of the havoc in this family's life. But not 100% impossible I guess.

Cluciano63,

this is what I mean, if he is in another state and no coverage of him, no one will think about him or look for his face. I have this crazy idea that he out there, and if he is, I am going to send out flyers to elementary schools. I am only one person, but think about what would happen if just one person in one state would help, just send out a letter with a flyer and mail it to the schools, maybe 3 a week, how much would it cost? So that is what I am going to do. As you know I am a dreamer and dreamers have to have hope.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member