Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

Women SHOULD feel cheap and used but so should the men.

I think one night stands are disgusting and trashy. I've never had one and never will.

Good for you!!! I don't think I did either, but I'm too old to remember. :angel:

I sure knew a few guys who were wanting to find one , though.

ok, your post made me giggle... lol

that must have been what those ladies on maury were doing with the hundred potiental "baby daddys", huh?

Oh, goody; I'm glad I made someone giggle. That's usually my goal for the day. :)

Good for you!!! I don't think I did either, but I'm too old to remember. :angel:

I sure knew a few guys who were wanting to find one , though.

I never have either nor would I.

i just don't think that the above is the case because women just don't throw around the term or accusation of "rape" (even though defence lawyers, i guess, would want you to think differently) - a rape case is a huge deal and i SERIOUSLY doubt that anyone would go through that sort of - stress just to get back and some dude she knew for 12 hours!?!?! please!

I am not saying the women do it 'just to get back'. I'm sure they sincerely believe they have been raped. But the court finds they weren't raped.

That said, there are well-proven cases of women making up false accusations of rape. There are various reasons. Sometimes it is to get back at someone, but other reasons are attention-seeking or because they don't want their boyfriend/husband to know that they were willing partners. But this is really a separate issue.

I repeat my fundamental point to men. ONS are just too dangerous in the current climate. It may seem like a good idea in the heat of the moment, but you're laying yourself wide open.

I am not saying the women do it 'just to get back'. I'm sure they sincerely believe they have been raped. But the court finds they weren't raped.

That said, there are well-proven cases of women making up false accusations of rape. There are various reasons. Sometimes it is to get back at someone, but other reasons are attention-seeking or because they don't want their boyfriend/husband to know that they were willing partners. But this is really a separate issue.

I repeat my fundamental point to men. ONS are just too dangerous in the current climate. It may seem like a good idea in the heat of the moment, but you're laying yourself wide open.

For sure. :cool:

Easy fix: Stop having one night stands.
Feeling cheap and used is one thing so is catching an STD or ending up as the newest addition to the'Unidentified' forum.
Having a one night stand doesn't mean someone is irresponsible. Also, regarding folks ending up on the Unidentified forum.....lets look at the Missing forum or Crimes in the news...how many are married????? Seems lately it's all about the husbands killing the wives or bf killing gf's.

Having a one night stand doesn't mean someone is irresponsible. Also, regarding folks ending up on the Unidentified forum.....lets look at the Missing forum or Crimes in the news...how many are married????? Seems lately it's all about the husbands killing the wives or bf killing gf's.
LOL,actually your right!
Judging by some of the recent mayhem going on youd just about have to conclude one night stands are far safer then being marrried.
Which is pretty sad.

Hmmm people look way way too much into things. I am guilty of the ONS :eek: and no I never felt cheap or used lol. It was what it was... I wonder if the guy's felt cheap and used? :crazy: Ahhh to be young again. Now if I did it I would probably feel guilty since I know it's morally wrong. Dang it to being older and wiser!

I've read that older widowed or divorced women prefer to have "casual" or one night stands (usually with someone they know, though); because they don't want to get back into a permanent or binding relationship.

I ALWAYS say that is what I will do if I ever get a divorce. (I hope I never get a divorce i'm just saying.)

I've read that older widowed or divorced women prefer to have "casual" or one night stands (usually with someone they know, though); because they don't want to get back into a permanent or binding relationship.

Im 100% positive i never will. Trust me. I believe its the most un classy, trashy irresponsible thing someone can do. Its just not in my lifestyle or how i was raised to be.

I find many things far less classy and far more irresponsible. Like driving a motor vehicle while under the influence for example.

That makes sense Martha.

I find many things far less classy and far more irresponsible. Like driving a motor vehicle while under the influence for example.

Driving while intoxicated is a very irresponsible stupid thing to do....but as far as classy??? Definitely think having one night stands is far less classy than drinking & driving.

Sex is an act of love and should only be performed with someone you love. At leasts thats how i was raised.

Driving while intoxicated is a very irresponsible stupid thing to do....but as far as classy??? Definitely think having one night stands is far less classy than drinking & driving.

Sex is an act of love and should only be performed with someone you love. At leasts thats how i was raised.
at least after a ons you havent killed anyone from drinking and driving-
you can be responsible using a condom- so dont go there with aids or std's

at least after a ons you havent killed anyone from drinking and driving-
you can be responsible using a condom- so dont go there with aids or std's

Condoms dont always work.

You shouldnt be having sex with someone that could have 100 diseases and would never tell you because they dont give 2 sh!ts about you. There using you for pleasure & you are using them for pleasure.....Thats why they make adults stores.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back