Summary of Damien's Mental Health History

Well according to Lorri Davis who appears to become more and more silent and fearful in interviews...he has PTSD. That could he euphemistic for all sorts of things, although anyone in prison for that long would find it difficult readjusting to the outside world without extreme anxiety. Regardless, he has made a decent amount of money from gratuitous and violent paintings some of which were done with bodily fluids and blood...if thats any indication. He also hangs out with notorious satanists like P-orridge and Manson. According to a podcast by ed Opperman (a PI) he spends a great deal of time being interviewed and appears to be thrilled by the media spotlight, constantly garnering pity for his plight and playing up/sometimes outwardly lying about his various mental and physical grievances as a result of prison - on story proven false that he almost lost his tooth beaten by guards and without access to a dentist he was advised to have them all pulled out which scared him...so he began doing reiki which apparently eased the constant physical pain he was in. I digress...but from interviews we know for a fact these things

1. He lies
2. His artwork and associates are fairly dark and twisted
3. He enjoys media attention
4. He has bizarre idiosyncrasies like wearing dark glasses, claiming he can't see properly
5. He has a third lover, who is also an artist and Lorri appears more and more beaten down and submissive as time has gone on

These are the only indications we have of his mental health .
The lies indicate paranoia either because he's guilty or just neurotic

The obsession with a rockstar like persona and constant need for attention shows he is fairly narcissistic

The artwork speaks for itself....

And his relationship with Lorri, who is probably the only one who knows the most about him seems strained for thw reasons above . She also stated that it is a full time job helping him do basic things (understandable given the change in technology in 20years) from cooking, to even coping with busy cities and the anxiety it evokes.

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

A third lover? Who are the others? And what difference does it make?

I have been to meetings where there is a discussion on how these reports are drafted. Basically grant type proposals for lack of a better term. There has to a certain level of extreme urgency built into the terminology. Word choices and such. There even comes a point where the reports begin echo earlier reports in that certain information is regurgitated or plagiarized, borrowed. Damien was doomed right from the start when his parents named him Damien. His name betrayed him and then the system helped create and sustain that imagine.

Uhh - his parents didn't name him Damien. His birth name is Michael. He picked out Damien all on his own. And then he lived up to that moniker.

I know you asked the other poster, but there are a plethora of examples unfortunately; these are only 10 and they are extreme examples. I'm confused: are you saying this doesn't happen in America? That people don't get paroled even after being convicted of murder? Have you honestly never heard of a gang member being convicted of murder, serving a handful or two of years, being released, and re-offending? Honestly, don't forgo logic just to argue.

http://lists.monstersandcritics.com/life/10-twisted-murderers-who-were-freed-then-killed-again/

Thanks for that but being released on parole is a far cry different from what occurred here. Being out on work release is also a far cry from what happened here. That was still good reading though. Thanks.

Thanks for that but being released on parole is a far cry different from what occurred here. Being out on work release is also a far cry from what happened here. That was still good reading though. Thanks.

Actually, it isn't. The WM3 were released and will be on parole for the rest of their lives; that was one of the caveats of their plea. If they commit even the slightest of crimes, they'll be cooked. They have the same rights (lack thereof) of people on parole, like not being to able to vote, etc.

^ I never really understood why DE would name himself not only after a saint, but this particular saint. Why was he supposedly so drawn to leprosy? Out of all the saints, why Damien?

In other words, there is no way to prove it either way, but I never bought the idea that he named himself after this saint; I just think he and his defense came up with that conveniently during the trial.

https://twitter.com/damienechols/status/620644295431864320?lang=en

Cute.

[video=youtube;kSOupCy2JjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSOupCy2JjY[/video]

"A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory victim" - Aleister Crowley

But of course that means nothing, right??

Somehow I get the feeling that if Terry Hobbs, instead of Echols, had been proven to have a man crush on Crowley, it would certainly be of significance to supporters.

^ I never really understood why DE would name himself not only after a saint, but this particular saint. Why was he supposedly so drawn to leprosy? Out of all the saints, why Damien?

In other words, there is no way to prove it either way, but I never bought the idea that he named himself after this saint; I just think he and his defense came up with that conveniently during the trial.

Exactly. Another lie in a gigantic sea of lies. It's astonishing to me supporters (or anyone) can believe a word that comes out of this guy's mouth. He's a compulsive liar. Which is no surprise.

Okay Jivepuppi addressed the mental issues

https://www.jivepuppi.com/damien_echols_2.html

https://www.jivepuppi.com/damien_echols_3.html
https://www.jivepuppi.com/damien_echols_4.html
https://www.jivepuppi.com/damien_echols_5.html

https://www.jivepuppi.com/damien_echols_6.html

In essence the kid had mental troubles but he was NOT the child murderer people thought he was. Many of the incidents in 500 were embellished or used Jerry Driver as a source (and given that the guy's serving parole for theft he's not credible.) The kid was somewhat troubled but that alone is not proof he's a killer (and given that the only other things non's can bust out are long discredited the "troubled" is the only thing they've got on damian.)

This is yet another reason non's can't be trusted; they use exaggerated rumors and half truths and downplay that Jerry Driver WAS a source. They know that Driver's criminal history makes him faulty so they downplay his role

My point was that SOME Of the incidents were embellished (the april 27th thing with Deanna Holcomb. While the exhibit says he was violent the arrest incident says he surrendered without fuss). And part of the issue is that Driver WAS cited as a source for some of the information;

Damian had mental issues but they weren't QUITE as severe as people who think him guilty want to believe. The guy was an ******* and had issues....but he didn't murder children

And yes Jerry was a source for a lot of it. That's why nons try to downplay it (Driver was a corrupt shitbag)

Great post. Unfortunately, as they always do, supporters of these 3 child murdering monsters will completely ignore it. It's astounding. You're dead on about Echols and the kind of feelings he seems to generate with the type of people who have him up on some sort of pedestal. The poster who constantly claims to be a teacher and says all of Echols' extremely disturbing and psychopathic behavior was "just normal teenage angst" is more than a little confused, and/or utterly dishonest.

Echols isn't even that good of a manipulator, but he sure knows how to play his audience. Critical thinkers see right past it. He seems to be able to play people who somehow felt or feel disenfranchised, or somehow feel they relate to the poor outsider who was bullied and convicted because he wore black and listened to Metallica.

I'm Echols' age. I had long hair, played guitar, worshipped Metallica and was an outcast and bullied in school. So were my friends. I never, ever encountered anyone as psychopathic and disturbed as Echols. And if I did, I would've gotten far, far away from them. The information in the 500, and Echols' own words are nothing even close to resembling normal teenaged angst and disillusionment. His own words and the analysis done on him by multiple mental health care professionals are terrifying, and enough to tell me this was a very dangerous and disturbed young man who had a blood lust, a violent nature and a deep seated hatred for everyone. He is a psychopath. Combine that with the rest of the evidence (supporters - don't bother asking me what that is - it's all a matter of public record - you just choose to ignore it) and Misskelley's many, many, MANY confessions - and you've got a truth so glaring, so obvious - it's utterly astounding you've got people defending these child killers.

:goodpost::yourock:

It is Thanksgiving people.

If I have to remove any more posts for personal attacks, name-calling or any post that violates the rules I will not be a happy camper.

Next one to violate our TOS gets a long vacation.

Thank you.

Tricia

IMO, much of the behavior discussed in Exhibit 500 is that of a rebellious teen, not that of a psychotic murderer.

Not sure I agree with this,i have my own rebellious teens at home who do not engage in any of the things mentioned in Exhibit 500,i also work in a Forensic psychiatric Hospital with people who are carbon copies of a young Damien Echolls and they are very very different things

So by definition, if Damien is not psychotic now, he was not psychotic in 1993.

This is nonsense,anyone who knows anything about mental illness knows that psychosis can be present at one particular time and then not at others,i work in forensic mental health and it is entirely possible to have "one off" episodes of psychosis and this can be brought on by stress or trauma as opposed to being drug induced,however given what we know im inclined to think any Psychosis experienced by Echolls would have been drug induced.

For people who suffer multiple episodes of reoccurring psychosis there is a range of Anti Psychotic Medications available,i would be interest to see what Damien was prescribed at the time in question and whether or not he remains on medication present day but to state if Damien doesn't have psychosis now then he didn't have it back in 1993 is absolute twaddle.

Last edited:
According to Damien in his book, Almost Home, being admitted to a mental hospital was one way Jerry Driver had of "punishing" teens who resisted his sexual advances.

This I can believe,there are soooo many cases and testimonies from people in the UK who are now in their 50s that are coming out talking of physical and sexual abuse within psychiatric settings,its horrendous some children went "missing" and theres good evidence to suggest these were murdered or gotten rid of.

This I can believe,there are soooo many cases and testimonies from people in the UK who are now in their 50s that are coming out talking of physical and sexual abuse within psychiatric settings,its horrendous some children went "missing" and theres good evidence to suggest these were murdered or gotten rid of.

To my knowledge there isnt any other evidence whatsoever of this being true of jerry driver. On the other hand we have an extensive list of evidence of damien showing signs of being well worthy of being admitted to a mental hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back