Support Thread: Judge Strickland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strickland the Superstar - that's what you are in my eyes.

You are one wise, patient and classy man. You can't buy class.

Your Honor, it has been my absolute pleasure to know you if only from my TV screen. Your patience, dignity, professionalism, and absolute fairness has restored my faith in our judicial system. It is my honor, Your Honor, to know of such a man. The people of Florida are lucky to have you there.

The Judge and the People for the State of Florida who are speaking for Caylee have been the only ones in the court room I have respected so far.
I can understand why the Judge has stepped down , being the honest man he seems to be. He would not want to cast a shadow on the case.
It's a shame JB won't step down also . He may have won a tiny battle , but his techniques will lose the war.
Hmmmmm On second thought JB , please stay :)

Thank you for keeping this case going the right direction ...... Caylee deserves justice. The defense team wants to make it all about CA, her own words come to mind....what a waste!

Thank you again!

When looking in a dictionary for the meaning of ‘honorable’ there should be a photo of you with the following definition:

Strong in character
Tenacious in fairness
Respected
Integrity
Class Act
Kind
Legal eagle
Abundantly witty
Noble
Dedicated to justice

Wishing you the best of everything and Harmony in all your endeavors…

You are truly a class act, your Honor. We will always hold you in the highest regards. You will be sorely missed.

As I said in the other thread, I think Your Honor did a selfless deed to pursue justice for little Caylee. She will be the last criminal victim you have as a judge, unless you go back to criminal cases. I think, no I know she holds a very special place in your heart. I remember your expressions of sympathy for the Anthonys. Your family must be very proud of you and you should be of yourself. I hope you read all these kudos and visit us often. God Bless the Honorable Strickland. Justice for angel Caylee.

I came out of lurkdom to join this thread dedicated to appreciating The very Honorable Judge Strickland........you were so kind to jose...never humiliated him for his rudeness and ignorance.....you showed grace and dignity ....thank you and may God bless you...

Your Honor,
I don't know what else I can say that hasn't been said already. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this case & I am so sad to see you step down. I am in awe of the patience & fairness that you have shown in the courtroom. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

~Robyn

I will personally miss you.
I thought you did a great job.
Now I pray that the next judge is as fair and dedicated to justice as you are.

Am I allowed to say that there is also a fan page of Facebook for him? If not, Mods, please delete. A few hours ago there were 13 fans. Now there are 90.

Your Honor, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Ditto what everyone else has said.

Thank you for your service.

Class and fairness are sorely missing in the world today. It saddens me to see you step down.

Good luck to you in the future,

Jonathan

Your Honor,

Thank you for showing kindness and wisdom in your rulings. Thank you for caring about Caylee.

May you have a wonderful life with lots of "sitting on rainbows".

I agree with all the nice things the posters have said about you. I admire you and have total RESPECT for you......and yes, you are a 'class act'. I will miss watching you (that's a compliment too). Take care and God Bless you and your family.

God Bless you for over-seeing this case with patience, kindness and dignity. Keep sitting on rainbows. You will be missed a great deal!

What everyone else has said and yes-the irony is rich,like the most fertile compost--Steer manure--or bull manure.Thank-you,Thank-you,what a class act!!

Dear Judge Strickland,
I agree with everyone's comments here, although I'm saddened to see you go after all of the work you put into this case. Your experience, your fairness, your dignity, your patience and, yes, even your sense of humor is what every judge should aspire to have. You've stepped down with dignity and selflessness which hasn't gone unnoticed ... I hope the best for you and your family.
I can't help but wonder, though, if the defense realizes what a huge mistake they've made or if they even realize that they just lost the best judge they could have hoped for ....
Best Wishes,
Den
:clap:

Judge Strickland, you will be sorely missed. You are the very definition of what a judge should be: fair and compassionate with great knowledge of the law and human behavior. Your dignity and class brought some badly needed sanity to this circus of a case helping everyone to remember that it was really about a precious two-year-old girl and not the monumental egos of some. For that, I will be eternally grateful. All the best to you and your family, always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther