Support Thread: Jurors

To the jurors (of course you are reading this after the fact.....but)
1. I promise to always respect you for your service even if by some OJ chance, I do not agree.
2. What everyone else has always said!
3. That one day, you will know I made this for you in appreciation and be able to laugh :floorlaugh: and roll (on the floor) over it!
go-to-jury-duty-thumb-300x184.gif

Oh, and in a weird way - I am jealous of you guys. I would love to see EVERYTHING (even if painful :-( ) on the case and have the honor of being part of JUSTICE for a child that deserved so much more than what she got.

Oh great - there goes my water works again.

Awesome and beautiful post. Thanks for all who have posted their support!

My prayers are with the jury during this trial. I realize that the information over 3 years has deeply burdened my heart. I cannot imagine what it will do to them over the course of 8 or so weeks, and at the same time having to look Casey Anthony in the face.

I pray for their strength, and I pray that they cry when they feel the need to let it all out. I pray more that with each and every day that they have to listen to the evidence and the testimony, they all realize just how much they love their own, and find the Casey guilty of 1st degree murder and sentence her to whatever their hearts deem necessary.

Thank you for such an inspiring post!

These jurors will be in my thoughts and prayers from beginning to end. They really have taken on a monumental task that will change their lives.

I thank all of them and their families.

*My grammar and spelling are not perfect, and it is getting worse the older I get!

I love your thread Anais.. I don't know how to start a candle site (you know where you can light the virtual candles?) that is what I meant... I will try to figure it out tomorrow and will post a link if I am able to set one up ( or in the meantime if someone else can that would be great)

thank you for this thread Anais

Thanks so much Nurse!

can someone list the jurors info and alt with numbers?

•Seat number one - Juror #1398
•Seat number two - Juror #1019
•Seat number three - Juror #1055
•Seat number four - Juror #1319
•Seat number five - Juror #1429
•Seat number six - Juror #1025
•Seat number seven - Juror #1007
•Seat number eight - Juror #3015
•Seat number nine - Juror #3185
•Seat number ten - Juror #3310
•Seat number eleven - Juror #3016
•Seat number twelve - Juror #3140
•Alternate one - Juror #3093
•Alternate two - Juror #3170
•Alternate three - Juror #4013
•Alternate four - Juror #4192
•Alternate five - Juror #3308
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/news/justice/052011-anthony-trial_13288194

I wish you all the strength to get through the rough parts of this trial. The evidence will be heartwrenching..

I pray for clarity so these jurors can see the heinous, depraved act upon a child.

I pray for peace and tranquility as they see the photos of Caylee's skeletal remains with the duct tape over her tiny face.

I pray for their wisdom to see the truth in the evidence as they see the mask of darkness in the one who sits accused.

That justice be served and done...all in Caylee Marie's name...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I have tremendous respect for the jurors in little Caylee's case. Their task is daunting and they are sure to be haunted for the rest of their lives by what they are about to see and hear. I am so grateful to all of the jurors for having the courage to do their judicial duty for Caylee.

I hope the jurors will find the strength to endure through the summer, away from their own families and friends, and to render the correct verdict for beautiful Caylee. May they always keep Caylee first in their thoughts and hearts and may they not get too distracted by the inevitable chaos that will surround this trial.

Most of all, I hope the jurors will deliver the long-overdue justice for Caylee that she deserves.

i am praying for those 12 souls on the jury- that they will deliever justice for caylee, and be there for her, when her own grandparents and uncle rally behind the accused. also look at the fusion pictures, the devil in the blue dress if you will.. this partying down is AFTER the fact, when she was supposedly kidnapped. no mother would be doing that kind of living it up, partying down. god bless you guys, don't fall for the defense's tricks and smoke screens. only ica had access to the car/sunfire. not GA< not the nanny..just the defendant..

To the jurors (of course you are reading this after the fact.....but)
1. I promise to always respect you for your service even if by some OJ chance, I do not agree.
2. What everyone else has always said!
3. That one day, you will know I made this for you in appreciation and be able to laugh :floorlaugh: and roll (on the floor) over it!
go-to-jury-duty-thumb-300x184.gif

Oh, and in a weird way - I am jealous of you guys. I would love to see EVERYTHING (even if painful :-( ) on the case and have the honor of being part of JUSTICE for a child that deserved so much more than what she got.

Oh great - there goes my water works again.

I love it!

Even though they don't know we are sending positive thoughts their way ,and/or praying for them,there is scientific evidence that it can be beneficial.

This article refers to a study on prayer,but you can think of it in non-religious ways like positive energy or positive thoughts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/485268.stm

I can only imagine how difficult this trial will be for everyone involved. The duration alone is certainly a hardship, but when you factor in that these people have real lives that have been placed in "suspended animation", the detachment from normal life will weigh on them more heavily than most can appreciate.

While I feel for the jurors, I also feel for their family and friends who also must live an altered lifestyle for the next few months.

A juror will have much to do during the week. They will have to sit for long periods to time, listen to information and theories, process witness testimony, and keep mental notes of what stands out to them.

They will be thrust together with strangers made of different backgrounds, socioeconomic classes, personalities and beliefs. They will have to forge their own support system to get through the process without becoming too personal with stangers, and with respect for their loved ones at home.

The families and friends waiting at home will have to make do without their support systems, daily phone calls, and gossip sessions.

Imagine someone telling an avid WSer that they can't chit chat with their fellow posters.

HHJP is correct in his opinion that the honor of jury duty is second only to military service, for jurors are the one "element" that can not be replaced, discounted, or ignored.

If jury service is like military service......sequestered jury service is like special ops. It's just different.

My thoughts and faith are with these fine citizens. It will not be easy but the end result is worth it.

An aside....the end result is not one particular verdict over another....but IMO a result that is the culmination of a process that worked as intended with objectivity and resolution.

That's all any of us could hope for.

Lord, Please give the jurors the strength to withstand Jose and his visual aids! They're gonna need it.:floorlaugh:

Words alone cannot convey how grateful I am to this jury and their sacrifice to Caylee baby and justice for her over the next six to eight weeks.

I pray for strength for these men and women. Strength to endure this time away from their loved ones and strength for their hearts and souls as they absorb extremely difficult testimony.

I pray for wisdom for these men and women. Wisdom that they are able to see the real truth to Caylee's untimely demise. I pray for wisdom that they are able to reach a unanimous decision in this fight for Caylee.

Finally, I pray that they remain surrounded with love and peace. I thank them again as they fight for truth, justice and peace for the worlds little girl, Caylee Marie.

Prayers for the jurors, alternates and their families. May the Lord grant them the patience to endure the time away from family, loved ones and normal routine. I pray for the ability to determine fact from fiction. I also pray for strength as they hear and see evidence and witness testimony that will not be pleasant. Also for the wisdom to make the right decisions in bringing Justice to Caylee. For the families of these jurors, peace, safety and patience as they are left to deal with home life without them.

What was our prayer before reading a doc dump? Lord, please forgive (them) for what (they) are about to see.

Praying for the jurors for wisdom, clarity of mind, ability to focus on the facts and understand the forensic analysis of the evidence presented, peace and comfort during their time from home and loved ones, strength, discernment, good health, and the courage to make the right decisions.

Also praying for our beloved HHJP, Mr Ashton, Mrs Drane-Burdick, Mr George, the court reporter(s) and the bailiffs.

The DT is on their own. :great:

I hope that you have all arrived safe and sound, and have has the opportunity to relax, unwind and take a deep breathe. I wish you all a very good nights sleep, and much courage for what you are about to hear tomorrow. I know that it will probably be the biggest challenge, and most heart wrenching at the same time!

God Bless!

bless you jurors.keep you safe...may God keep you open to truth and be able to shut out mistruths. Just remember Caylee Anthony.. the little baby at the center of this. It is NOT ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY. This is about CAYLEE. She deserves justice. I pray that you can weigh it all and give her what she deserves.

AMEN

Great Idea!

LLL thank you for posting the jurors!

Here's a link to the juror information.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135667"]Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mel

Praying for the jurors to have wisdom, peace, strength, discernment and unity.

I have been praying for you guys since you have been seated and before. Please see the truth.. know when to apply it and how. And do not be afraid for doing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back