Suppose, just suppose, DP is innocent?

Stickiing my question in here. I have only been primarilly following this case by media, and a tiny bit of reading here.

Someone tell me IF they have removed DP's third wife from her gravesite, for further forensic testing?

Saw DP's best friend since they were 13 years old, being interviewed on TV. Friend said DP loved to flirt with the women.

Another question on the picture thread. A picture of a bathroom toward the end of the thread, with an oval tub. Would that be the present home tub OR OR the wife #3 tub where she drowned?

IF he is not guilty I will eat some worms with the other poster as well.

Thanks guys.

Someone tell me IF they have removed DP's third wife from her gravesite, for further forensic testing?
Yes, they exhumed her yesterday.

Another question on the picture thread. A picture of a bathroom toward the end of the thread, with an oval tub. Would that be the present home tub OR OR the wife #3 tub where she drowned?
Yes, that is the tub Drew Petersons's third wife was found.

We will not and I repete will not allow the victim "Stacy" to be attacked here on this forum. If I should have to delete another post where Stacy is being attacked the member guilty of it will be gone from WS for a month.

Went to fix supper and somebody starts acting ugly. Somebody who knows what happened want to PM me? I wanna know! Wah!

Susan

I understand what you are trying to accomplish Armandv101 and that's a good thing just to keep all possibilities open. I think most of us would love to be wrong and see Stacy pop up fine and well.

There is a recent case of a mother who disappeared in RI and turned up with the homeless in Balto. There was PPD with her family searching for her and a 50,000 reward. It seems to me that Drew has tried to indicate depression along with her mother's disappearance as all being factors in Stacy's disappearance yet she found someone else too.

IMO he's just trying to create diversions and throw in everything including the kitchen sink. Drew is the only one saying those things about Stacy whereas family and friends have not but have brought up divorce, fear and threats of Drew from Stacy. She was trying to find a rental property yet a neighbor states his boxes were packed in the garage the week before she went missing. The list does go on and on.

Not possible...too many red flags a waving....

It is disheartening that so many of the sudden disappearances of women end up with the SO having murdered them ...

IMO do I believe DP is not involved? NO! There are just too many things that speak to me of the possibility of murder.

If DP is innocent, and Stacy is alive and ran off with another man, where is she? With all the publicity why hasn't anyone reported seeing her? Or, are we to assume there's another murderer on the loose?

Innocent? Hmmmm...let's just say that while they might not be able to prove his guilt, I will never believe in his innocence.

It's my opinion, based upon what we know at present, that Drew was the one with the means, motive and opportunity to inflict fatal injuries upon 2 of his wives and possibly Stacy's mother Christie as well.

I don't think Kathleen drowned and I don't think Stacy walked away into the blissful sunset with a mystery lover. One is definitely dead, the other is most likely dead, sadly, and Drew Peterson is a mess of a human being who has been walking around with guns and billy clubs and the long arm of the law on his side for all this time.

I also don't believe that Christie Cales went missing voluntarily, but I could be wrong about her disappearance. I would think that the remaining close adult relative, Cassandra, would have both a strong opinion about this and also a strong need to know what happened to Christie.

It's bee reported that Stacy had a very close relationship with her sister, Cassandra. They talked every day. If there was anyone that Stacy would confide in (regarding another man), it would be her sister and not the man she was going to divorce (had an appointment with an attorney).
Well said!! he did it NO DOUBT in my mind. If wrong i will admit it BUT I really dont think we wrong are in this case. Please all it takes is one look at all the facts presented.

ETA Just saw WC's post and am appauld that someone would be putting this girl down. Glad I missed it and please remember she is a VICTIM here, not a perp!

:shakeshead: Think about this!​

He is afraid of the media but sitting in front of Matt Lauer on National TV.​

When asked by Matt Lauer "Can you look me in the eye and say you didn't....." he responds back saying.​

"I can look right in your eye and say I had nothing to do with either of those incidences," Innocent people don't respond this way. You CAN... Ok, why don't you. Why not just a simple, yes I can. This is like when I ask you if you had anything to do with such and such and respond with a question like why would you think that or how could you think that. This is fact. Innocent people DO NOT respond this way.​

He is DEFENDING himself but seems not concerned as to where she is. Had my spouse called me and said "I found somebody else and I'm leaving." I would ask, ok, where do you want me to send your divorce papers?​

He says him and Stacy were always trying to one-up each other, out do each other so to speak. So much to say about that.... :shakeshead: Why mention this? So now she had made herself missing to one up him? Hummm?​

He says his lawyers advised him not to speak to the police, yet, he is on TV giving an interview. Interesting.​

If he didn't do it, and she returns home alive, I'll eat worms, but I think she is dead.​

:sick:​

Great post, Sedona and I totally agree with everything you've said.:blowkiss:

Yes, they exhumed her yesterday.

Yes, that is the tub Drew Petersons's third wife was found.

--->>>Thank you Tom'sGirl!! I saw Dr. Baden on Gretas program last night. Staceys family has requested a second autopsy when the first one is finished, and he is on standby to do it. Baden indicated that some significant information has been retrieved by the #3 wife autopsy in process already. He also stated that the coffin had been infiltrated by significant water, but that significant findings can be obtained from the remains given the water issue.

About THAT tub, good grief for a normal sized person to have accidentally drowned in THAT tub, I find my thinking that would be impossible. #3 looked like a normal sized person. For drowning to happen my dumb brain says - 1. She had to have been drugged or 2. She had major help.

I am thinking and wondering given the water infiltration into the casket, what would remain in the hair to indicate any such drug being given to sedate her?

Do WE know what time of day the drowning happened?

I also wonder what DP's specialty and or training in his 29 years he had as a police officer?

Does he have close family to verify his hinky responses about who did what to whom and how come etc. I am guessing NOOOOOOOOOO.

AND AND why in the name of good sense would he wrap his dorky face in patriotic colors???

===============

TO other posters here:
Men like him come with all types of working careers, not just police departments. WITHOUT the police what do WE think we would all have to contend with? So do not condemn the entirety of police departments in general, I take umbrage with that.

Camper, the first autopsy showed a clear tox screen with no drugs or alcohol present. It would be obvious she had to have major help to drown in such a tub being she was found face down in the bottom according to at least one of the crime scene photos shown to the coroner's jury.

Her hair will probably be still intact even if there was water in the casket. They will probably retest for other possible drugs or poisons. I also bet they will look closely for debris from a wall or other objects which could have been used to cause the laceration to the head.

They haven't released information as to when the drowning happened, but Dr. Baden said since lividity had set in...it was probably several hours before she was found.

I don't recall hearing of any training or expertise he might have outside of the usual for being an officer.

His brother, Paul, seems to be sticking up for him...but has provided nothing to the public (possibly to the GJ) to back up his brother's whereabouts or point to his innocence in either case.

He probably wore Old Glory to show how patriotic he is and how he believes in the Justice system of America! LMAO OK...probably not...but my guess is that he is hiding for a reason. Another mistress?! Other people being able to identify him being somewhere he was seen and doesn't want LE to know?! Could be he is just as dorky as he looks without the bandana tho. : )

Granted, DP seems to be not such a "warm & cuddly" person. It is possible that he did something to Stacy, but suppose that she is found and someone else was responsible. What would you say then? Or, another scenario, suddenly Stacy shows up with (or without) another man? What would you say then? To those here ready to "string him up," would you be willing to admit, "I had him figured wrong"? Interesting food for thought.

no problem here with admitting i had him figured wrong...i've been wrong before!......i think if Stacey was out there alive somewhere, she'd have come clean with a family member by now, with all the media attention....

Granted, DP seems to be not such a "warm & cuddly" person. It is possible that he did something to Stacy, but suppose that she is found and someone else was responsible. What would you say then? Or, another scenario, suddenly Stacy shows up with (or without) another man? What would you say then? To those here ready to "string him up," would you be willing to admit, "I had him figured wrong"? Interesting food for thought.

If it turns out that DP had nothing to do with his fourth wife's disappearance, I'd say, "Well, you shouldn't have killed your third wife."

:laugh:
If it turns out that DP had nothing to do with his fourth wife's disappearance, I'd say, "Well, you shouldn't have killed your third wife."

OH Steadfast, you made me spit my coffee all over my new computer. :D

If I am wrong I would appolgize, BUT in this case I haven't heard of her being seen anywhere or with anyone.

I live in Canada and the only news I hear about this case is from here on websleuths - it also isn't mentioned on the local US news channels I watch so it not getting that much media attention. So if and that is a big IF she did go off somewhere she may not be aware of all the media attention. But I find it hard to believe that she hasn't looked in on her children if she just took off.

I live in Canada and the only news I hear about this case is from here on websleuths - it also isn't mentioned on the local US news channels I watch so it not getting that much media attention. So if and that is a big IF she did go off somewhere she may not be aware of all the media attention. But I find it hard to believe that she hasn't looked in on her children if she just took off.

Maybe you wouldn't notice, but I think if she ran off she would be more aware of a story ABOUT herself. Don't you think she'd at least check to see if there was any news, or to see if someone was looking for her?

Maybe you wouldn't notice, but I think if she ran off she would be more aware of a story ABOUT herself. Don't you think she'd at least check to see if there was any news, or to see if someone was looking for her?

Why? If she just decided to take off for a couple of weeks why would she look to see if there was any news about her. If we believe Drew she told him she was taking a vacation. She wouldn't need to suspect people would be looking for her - but where is her cell phone and why hasn't she answered that. I don't believe that she just took off for a minute but was just adding what is in the news here and replying to the thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back