Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Heinrich's brother comes to his defense

Heinrich said if he ever came across evidence that ultimately convinced him his brother was involved with Jacob's abduction, he would come forward.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...nrichs-brother-comes-to-his-defense/75964770/

He's not even willing to concede that his brother ever "touched anyone" though, even after DNA proves DJH molested Jared. So I'm not sure how much I buy his belief that DJH had nothing to do with Jacob.

I think the actual shoes worn on October 22 had been discarded, and the pair turned over were the same style in a different color. JMO

ETA: Has the color of the examined shoes been reported? I know it's been said they were white, but I can't recall the source, and the color's not mentioned in the affidavit. Just going by the pictures, it's hard to tell. They don't look white to me. They could be brown, gray, or even faded black.

I don't know how incredibly likely this is; but, LE will commonly withhold certain 'facts' from the public, for various reasons. When they gave the perp description to the media, they couldn't leave out footwear.... in other words they had to say something about perp's footwear; it's just possible that they just 'said' black footwear, for one reason or another, when they knew that that was not accurate; not impossible to make the perp think that they had it wrong, and/or, make him feel a false sense of security, and also think that he had no need to get rid of his 'non-black' shoes.... just a possibility....

I was wondering about the shoes as well. The criminal complaint against DJH says the boys said the abductor had dark shoes. The pic of DJH's shoes appears to show them as dark gray or black with white stripes. Plus, the grass was long and it was very dark. They may not have noticed his shoes.
Also, I am still bothered by the boys' (TW and AL) statement that the perp had black shoes on. DJH's shoes that match are white, and, as has been said, we do not know what size. I thought that the black shoes comment was possibly an incorrect reporting in a newspaper article, but there it is in the DJH affidavit too.

So glad someone else has brought up DAH being involved. I would not rule that out. Really wish LE would pursue more questioning along that line.

Danny Heinrich's brother comes to his defense

Heinrich said if he ever came across evidence that ultimately convinced him his brother was involved with Jacob's abduction, he would come forward.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...nrichs-brother-comes-to-his-defense/75964770/
Caroline Lowe: "Your brother Is not the person who took Jacob?
David Heinrich: "He can't kill. He's scared. If you raised a fist at him, he'd run. He's not that way. He could not hurt somebody. He's scared of his shadow, he could not kill."

Anyone else find it interesting that DH's brother automatically jumps to killing Jacob? The reporter only asked about taking Jacob.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Caroline Lowe: "Your brother Is not the person who took Jacob?
David Heinrich: "He can't kill. He's scared. If you raised a fist at him, he'd run. He's not that way. He could not hurt somebody. He's scared of his shadow, he could not kill."

Anyone else find it interesting that DH's brother automatically jumps to killing Jacob? The reporter only asked about taking Jacob.

Sadly, I noticed right away! His brother definitely knows more than he is saying!

Sadly, I noticed right away! His brother definitely knows more than he is saying!

I agree. It's also odd that he didn't want to be shown even though his picture has been released to the public.

In my opinion he knows more. For anyone to directly state the words: kill, scared, hurt, scared, kill

Psychologically this is a give. I believe shows that he knows something else. The question did not ask about murder or assault.

IMO there is one possibility that could force DH to confess and locate Jacob. DH is going to be in prison for the rest of his life anyway so a plea deal to keep him safe from other inmates would be the best option for him. IMO DH will not confess on his own. He has nothing to gain from a confession, and, obviously, assuming he's guilty, he has no conscience.

Also, I am still bothered by the boys' (TW and AL) statement that the perp had black shoes on. DJH's shoes that match are white, and, as has been said, we do not know what size. I thought that the black shoes comment was possibly an incorrect reporting in a newspaper article, but there it is in the DJH affidavit too.

So glad someone else has brought up DAH being involved. I would not rule that out. Really wish LE would pursue more questioning along that line.

There were a lot of black Tennies. Have we ever seen a picture of the top of DJH's shoe.

The brothers' interview really did jump to a strange conclusion. He either knows or suspects his brothers' true nature.

Here's an interesting article that came out today about Heinrich: http://www.marshallindependent.com/...44/What-s-next-in-Jacob-s-case-.html?nav=5015

News Sports Opinion Lifestyle Sections Ads Jobs Classifieds CU Extras Customer Service
Local News
Local News
Obituaries
Lifestyle
Business
News of Record
Features
Minnesota News
Ag and Extension
National News
International News

/ News / Local News /
« Lyon County gives support fo... Lawyer involved with ADA sui...»

What’s next in Jacob’s case?
November 18, 2015
By Jenny Kirk , Marshall Independent
Save | Post a comment |
MARSHALL -?What the future holds for 52-year-old child *advertiser censored* defendant Daniel Heinrich - who was recently named a "person of interest" in Jacob Wetterling's abduction - nobody knows for sure, but it's clear people want answers.

<modsnip>

Here's an interesting article that came out today about Heinrich: http://www.marshallindependent.com/...44/What-s-next-in-Jacob-s-case-.html?nav=5015

News Sports Opinion Lifestyle Sections Ads Jobs Classifieds CU Extras Customer Service
Local News
Local News
Obituaries
Lifestyle
Business
News of Record
Features
Minnesota News
Ag and Extension
National News
International News

/ News / Local News /
« Lyon County gives support fo... Lawyer involved with ADA sui...»

What’s next in Jacob’s case?
November 18, 2015
By Jenny Kirk , Marshall Independent
Save | Post a comment |
MARSHALL -?What the future holds for 52-year-old child *advertiser censored* defendant Daniel Heinrich - who was recently named a "person of interest" in Jacob Wetterling's abduction - nobody knows for sure, but it's clear people want answers.

<modsnip>

Summary. Please?

"They always drove around in the car together. They lived in the Plaza apartments together," Cole said, adding, "I'm sure. I'm sure he's the one who sculpted Danny into what he is."

Cole also mentions that he believes Hart might have been involved in the Paynesville assults. Hart is the one who initially pointed the finger at DH saying he matches the description of Jared and Jacobs abductor. I think Hart might know more then what he says. Might be worth talking to him again..

The Hillside stranglers were cousins. They killed together. I think they got caught when one went off and did his own kill.

There were no indications of teo guys in any of the attacks, were there?

I really don't think with a first time *advertiser censored* charge Heinrich will get much. Actually molesters in MN have not gotten much of a sentence! I Feel

The Hillside stranglers were cousins. They killed together. I think they got caught when one went off and did his own kill.
Yes, Bianchi was arrested after killing two women in Bellevue, Wa.

954dced96795fd2ce840d75efb96ca40.jpg

Of course the brother is protecting him and hiding his face, it was probably him in the Tom Thumb while little brother Danny did the kidnapping! Look at this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
954dced96795fd2ce840d75efb96ca40.jpg

Of course the brother is protecting him and hiding his face, it was probably him in the Tom Thumb while little brother Danny did the kidnapping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting thought but keep in mind these pictures are 26 years after the fact. I have a picture of the brother from 1979 and he's unrecignizable from this current picture.

Here's a summary of the article I read earlier in the "Marshall Independent" that can't be copied, according to Bessie: Aaron Larson said he's more hopeful than ever before that Jacob's case will now be solved. Heinrich could be looking at 50 years or more in prison if convicted on the *advertiser censored* charges. Al Garber called the FBI's handling of Heinrich in 1989 and 1990 "a comedy of errors." He said the different LE agencies did not communicate well with each other. A family friend of Heinrich's said both Daniel Heinrich and his older brother were molested by DAH. David Heinrich said that DAH "preyed on dysfunctional families." The fact that three Paynesville victims have come forward in the past week to talk to reporters about their experiences shows that there is momentum in the case.

It's interesting to me. These are not the only statements made (or situation's reported, for that matter ) that we are hearing/reading about, in which someone has had a GUT FEELING/SUSPICION surrounding Jacobs abduction =(

Again, crimes against children weren't like they are today in 1989.

Nonetheless, it is all so devastating each time a bit of info surfaces that COULD have prevented such a terrible nightmare from happening.

Again, just my thoughts.

Couple Believe They Saw Wetterling Suspect On Night Of Disappearance
November 17, 2015 10:09 PM By Esme Murphy

[...]

The Gwosts left the ballroom around 5:30 p.m. and stopped at the Tom Thumb gas station, which was about two blocks away. They were rushing to get to another gig. Kevin pumped gas, Marlene went in for sandwiches.
She noticed a suspicious man inside immediately, and so did her husband.

“I said to my husband, ‘I just have a real funny feeling about that guy why was he standing there not shopping just looking,'” Marlene said. “He wasn’t looking at anything in the aisles at all. All he was doing was looking over the top of the aisles that were there. And I just had a gut feeling that there was something going on.”

Marlene worked at the time in the investigations unit of Stearns County Child Protection Services. The Gwosts reported the man to the sheriff’s office the day after the abduction, and Marlene was asked by investigators to help put together one of the early sketches of the suspect.

vOO44e1.jpg

(credit: CBS)

[...]
Both Gwosts say while the sketch they helped create and other sketches of suspicious individuals from that night show a bald man. The man they saw was wearing a baseball cap similar to the one in a later sketch.

cont. at the link

I

Interesting thought but keep in mind these pictures are 26 years after the fact. I have a picture of the brother from 1979 and he's unrecignizable from this current picture.

Can you post the brother's picture? Or isn't that allowed? Just curious to see what he looked like. Does anyone have any other information on the brother, David? A couple things aren't adding up. Remember the article that stated David called DAH a pig? Well, he did live with him at one time he obviously wasn't that disgusted with him. Also, one of the new articles from last week interviewing a Paynesville victim said that DJH also lived with DAH. I'm wondering if that was an error or true. If it was true that surely speaks volumes. Perhaps all 3 of these men were in kahoots involving JW's abduction. I hope they are looking into the brother as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWinslow