Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is his worst nightmare. With the media glare, this town has no choice but to now investigate this entire situation.

You bet it is his worst nightmare and I hope he is feeling that glare all the time.

If I had a sibling who was so accused under similar circumstances, I don't think I would be as supportive as Drew's brother.

Indy; maybe in his perverted mind she is where she wants to be "Dead"...she may of expressed to him that she would rather be "dead" then stay married to him.
Also Indy; who had that picture of a corn cob? Wish we could find that and put his face on it;)

I just had that thought, too. That that's what he means by "she is where she wants to be"
Sicko.

Indy; maybe in his perverted mind she is where she wants to be "Dead"...she may of expressed to him that she would rather be "dead" then stay married to him.

I just had that thought, too. That that's what he means by "she is where she wants to be"
Sicko.

That was exactly my thought as well. Like she might have said in anger something along the lines of "I'd rather rot in hell than spend another minute with you."

And he's thinking, "You got your wish." He's evil.

If I had a sibling who was so accused under similar circumstances, I don't think I would be as supportive as Drew's brother.
I haven't read or seen anything where his brother is vocally supporting him. I can tell you that most people know how their siblings are. I would at the very least keep my piehole shut.

[FONT=&quot]Drew is a case book example of one with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Missing Mom's Husband Has 'Nothing To Hide' - News Story - WMAQ | Chicago

The article is from Nov. 2 and mainly quotes her husband over and over again.

There are many sections that raise eyebrows but here is red flag statement

"This is receiving national coverage," Peterson said. "I won't be able to go anywhere and show my face anywhere, without people pointing, or coming up to me, or giving some sort of abuse over this."

His wife is missing, her whereabouts unknown and he seems not concerned at all, only in how this makes HIM look.

IF they don't find that body or break him down soon, she will remain missing, her body will never be recovered and he will deny this to his grave. That is the workings of this disorder.

Best of luck to those who have sacrificed time, sleep, mental health to be out there searching day after day for her.[/FONT]

You bet it is his worst nightmare and I hope he is feeling that glare all the time.

I don't blame the family so much. Siblings will often follow the parents lead- at least publicly. And how many parents will accept the child's guilt, without the physical proof right in front of them? Some families (and friends) will continue to deny right up until the trial. Denial is much easier than accepting that someone they love could do something so horrible.

Think about it like this- if it was your son, could you accept that he could kill? How much proof would it take to make you believe? Would you admit it publicaly? Or would you feel that admitting your doubts publicly that it might be possible might make it worse for him, and you? At a time when your child/sibling/parent was so worried and upset- wouldn't you feel it your duty as a parent/sibling/child to be supportive? And don't forget- this family is most likely highly aware that if convicted of this that DP (their child/sibling/parent) could be facing either a life sentence or the death penalty.

The family right now is between a rock and a hard place.

I haven't read or seen anything where his brother is vocally supporting him.
I can tell you that most people know how their siblings are. I would at the very least keep my piehole shut.

Either have I nan, in the video he says he's there for the kids. Now on the other hand with DP's mom being elderly and listening to her phone interview she may be supporting her son. She seemed to be uninformed about a lot of things during his years with Kathleen or Stacy.

Also Indy; who had that picture of a corn cob? Wish we could find that and put his face on it;)
Siesie made that photo....CLASSIC!!!

Has anyone checked out the Dating websites for Drew? I would expect to see him on one like Bobby Cutts'. His need to feed his ego would be a reason. It wouldn't surprise me if he was on more than one chatting it up with other women.

What words can possibly describe this Cowardly Lion who believes/thinks that killing is the answer to anyone/anything that gets in his way of projecting his image as the all perfect macho cop who can do anything and is above the law?? NONE........

If there are any words, they are not in the Bible but in a Psychiatrist's manual.

Has anyone checked out the Dating websites for Drew? I would expect to see him on one like Bobby Cutts'. His need to feed his ego would be a reason. It wouldn't surprise me if he was on more than one chatting it up with other women.
You have now been elected LOL

You have now been elected LOL
I would love to, but I am afraid I will have to take a raincheck on this! (Still taking care of my daughter and my grands...so little time to be online! Haven't ya missed me?! LOL)

I would love to, but I am afraid I will have to take a raincheck on this! (Still taking care of my daughter and my grands...so little time to be online! Haven't ya missed me?! LOL)
I have been wonderin where you were...Come to chat!!!

I don't blame the family so much....

The family right now is between a rock and a hard place.

I am being unkind. You are absolutely right.

In situations like this, I am always reminded of Mark Hacking's noble family who got Mark to work with authorities and basically do the right thing when Mark murdered poor Lori. I guess that is how I think I would act were my sibling to do something that terrible.

I totally believe it is something like that. I had a friend who was married to a cop for years. He was a very nice guy if you just knew him casually, but every day he would drink a half case of beer starting in the morning. She finally got tired of the drinking and abusive behavior. She said it was typical of all the cops she knew (friends of hubbies). Anyway, he got drunk one day and went to her shop (she owned her own business) with weapons, handcuffs, etc and tied her, her assistant and her new boyfriend up. One of my other friends called her at the shop and her husband answered the phone (which she thought was odd since they were split). He told the caller that she was "all tied up" but he would give her the message that she called. Sick SOB

This is a comment from Gretawire posted by Friend of Wife#2 at 8:33am today.

Comment by Friend Of Wife#2 November 13th, 2007 at 8:33 am

Greta,
Just a few comments about last night’s show. I was a friend of Vicki’s (WIFE#2) while she was married to Drew in the 80’s. I lost touch with her around 1990 because I moved out of state. This is my observation of their marriage from what I actually witnessed.
Lisa (who was on your show last night) was just a little girl. Vicki also was step-mom to Drew’s 2 boys from his first marriage, They were both younger than Lisa. Both are also adults now. Vicki took good care of them on their visitation weeknds, etc.
Drew was very controlling, followed her around, she really could not have any friends that he did not approve of. I was one of the few Vicki was able to have. They had alot of arguments and she was always under pressure to explain why, when, where, and who she was with. Even as it related to her job. She was working full time. He was under investigation by the department and things were extremely tense. Drew was very strick with Lisa. It was not the happiest of homes.
I am glad Vicki is away from Drew. I know he was an abusive husband in very many ways. He treated Vicki like a possession. Lisa’s interview was difficult for me to watch because I knew people would question the authenticity of her answers. I’m not sure why she would even do an interview. I can tell you the things she said Drew did, tapping phones, verbal abuse. No doubt in my mind it was the truth. She stated facts about her life in the home with him. Vicki … You are away from him. Stay away. I wish I could contact you and tell you how glad I am that you have a life now. You always deserved more.
I do not know of Drew’s guilt or innocence. I know, having served a a jury, “Guilty Beyond a Reasonable Doubt” is a powerful statement. When faced with making a decision on a person’s quilt or innocence there must be many more facts/evidence than what we have here. I don’t know Lisa’s intent on granting the interview. Just know this…she wasn’t lying about the stuff that went on.
I also know that if I ran away to escape abuse… not matter how difficult …I would have found a way to let my family know I was safe. I pray for Stacy.

Wow, that was one poweful statement from that friend!!!

I also agree that anyone that is safe from DP now, should stay that way. But if they can safely talk or help in anyway, without jeopardizing their safety, I hope they can.

If only to ensure that this guy is behind jail SOON.

God Bless you all!

I am being unkind. You are absolutely right.

In situations like this, I am always reminded of Mark Hacking's noble family who got Mark to work with authorities and basically do the right thing when Mark murdered poor Lori. I guess that is how I think I would act were my sibling to do something that terrible.

Me too. I wouldn't cover for anyone abusing or murdering someone, relative or not. Family secrets perpetuate more hurt, they protect no one, IMO.
Kudos to the Hackings for stepping up to face the truth while continuing to love their son even though he did an awful thing.

Susan

In regards to that poster wondering why Vicky's daughter would come forward for an interview is very simple to me and very brave.

She spent most of her formative years around his abuse and this is her way of letting him know she has power now. She made it a huge point to let him know she was no longer afraid of him even if her mother was. KUDOS TO LISA!!!

I think her coming forward helps to close the walls in tighter on DP by giving us the actual pattern of his behavior with abuse and cheating on the wivese with the soon to be new wives. This is very enlightening and I am sure something LE needs to examine further in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey