Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching his interview on Today with Matt, what a weirdo. He does not know this and that, all his wives had emotional problems, blah, blah.......Due to him I bet!
Also he said Stacy WAS a great mother, WAS?? Hmmmmm.........Takes me back to another husband named Peterson who said WAS!

Things DP has said that made me question him:

He was asleep when she left- but he had details of what she was wearing.
He knew the detail that she took her bikini
He said they had a good marriage- yet family info contradicts that.
He said that she had "mood disorders" since her sisters death and is on medication for depression- yet he doesn't seem too concerned that she might be suicidal.
He says that she left her children- with the allegations of abuse, I just don't see her leaving the children there.
He says that she left for Jamaica with another man- but with 4 kids, a house to care for, a husband and nursing school- I just don't see her having a lot of time for an extra-marital relationship. And with the families allegations of stalking- he would have known about a man before this.

Very well put!!!

I wonder if Stacy knew what happened to Kathy? (I believe that DP killed her, as I'm sure most do) if Stacy knew, and was trying to seperate from him, like her family has said, maybe he snapped and knew that she couldn't leave him with that kind of info. Maybe that was what they were arguing about?

I was just watching his interview on Today with Matt, what a weirdo. He does not know this and that, all his wives had emotional problems, blah, blah.......Due to him I bet!
Also he said Stacy WAS a great mother, WAS?? Hmmmmm.........Takes me back to another husband named Peterson who said WAS!

Good catch, BB. :clap: I was thinking of SP as well.

In regards to that poster wondering why Vicky's daughter would come forward for an interview is very simple to me and very brave.

She spent most of her formative years around his abuse and this is her way of letting him know she has power now. She made it a huge point to let him know she was no longer afraid of him even if her mother was. KUDOS TO LISA!!!

I think her coming forward helps to close the walls in tighter on DP by giving us the actual pattern of his behavior with abuse and cheating on the wivese with the soon to be new wives. This is very enlightening and I am sure something LE needs to examine further in this case.

ITA, SS :clap: Did you catch when she said that he had threatened her mother as well, saying "I could kill you and make it look like an accident" I had to pick my chin up off the floor.....
How many wives is he going to get away with killing before they lock his sorry @** up?:confused:

On the Today show he was making himself out to be the victim, saying he just wanted the media to leave him alone. Poor baby! He also asked if there was anyone out there that could help him with HIS case. How about asking for help to find her!

Oh, and when asked about Stacy, he chuckled and said as if he were talking to her, "Come home. Quit hiding." What a jerk!!! Even if he was innocent and thought she took off, wouldn't he consider a remote possibility that something terrible might have happened? Instead, because of his probable guilt, he's already gearing up for his defense trial.

I was utterly disgusted when he said, IIRC, Stacy asked him for a divorce everytime she had her period.

What a PIG!!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14nov14,0,7393028.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

A source familiar with the cases said Drew Peterson, who was suspended without pay last week, turned in a resignation letter Monday to the Bolingbrook Police Department. The source would not say whether the 29-year veteran's resignation was accepted.

Police spokesman Lt. Ken Teppel would not confirm the letter was received but said "more information would be made available tomorrow." Drew Peterson is facing an internal investigation in connection with the Savio and Stacy Peterson cases, he said.

The internal affairs case is not complete, Teppel said, but once it is, a report will be turned over to the Fire and Police Commission of Bolingbrook, which will decide whether to pursue termination proceedings against Drew Peterson.

Messages left for Drew Peterson's first wife have not been returned, and family members of his second wife have declined to comment.

I was utterly disgusted when he said, IIRC, Stacy asked him for a divorce everytime she had her period.

What a PIG!!!

I was just thinking the same thing! It's always her, her, her... she did this, she did that --> never what HE did! Nope reflect all the bad on her and the good funny, nice, good guy stuff on him.

:chicken: What a big chicken -- and then to have the nerve to try to get a lawyer during the interview.

WHAT an a$$hole. She hit him and he never hit her?! The emails are fabricated ("as a lot of things are in this case")??? :rolleyes:

"I would be in her face and she hated being cornered." Uh yeah, who doesn't? :rolleyes:

"She never told me she was seeing another man...well, maybe she did." Hmm, Drew, I think that's something I would remember. :waitasec: :rolleyes:

YEAH. That's like Scott Peterson saying "Laci was ok with my affair with Amber." :rolleyes:

:mad:

"I gave a full account of the story" to police." The story, Drew? I hope you got all your stories straight.

Unbelievable.

I'm listening to the 2nd half now, and I still can't believe him! Stacy asked him for a divorce everytime she menstruated?

How much of his psyche is driven by his childhood? Why can he only handle women as long as they are fun and romantic? What happens when the wives turn into mothers or go through a crisis that he can't handle it?

He just wants the sex and fun in life, no problems? Good luck with that.

WHAT an a$$hole. She hit him and he never hit her?! The emails are fabricated ("as a lot of things are in this case")??? :rolleyes:

"I would be in her face and she hated being cornered." Uh yeah, who doesn't? :rolleyes:

"She never told me she was seeing another man...well, maybe she did." Hmm, Drew, I think that's something I would remember. :waitasec: :rolleyes:

YEAH. That's like Scott Peterson saying "Laci was ok with my affair with Amber." :rolleyes:

:mad:

"I gave a full account of the story" to police." The story, Drew? I hope you got all your stories straight.

Unbelievable.

WOW!!! I didn't see DP on The Today Show this morning but just reading what everyone is saying that he said is really so reminiscent of Scott Peterson. Don't these guys listen to what they are saying????

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

WOW!!! I didn't see DP on The Today Show this morning but just reading what everyone is saying that he said is really so reminiscent of Scott Peterson. Don't these guys listen to what they are saying????

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

The video links are posted above. You really have to watch them to believe this. It is unbelievable, isn't it?!

I wish his cell phone had gone off during the interview so we could watch him ignore it.

CROSS POST FROM MAIN STACY THREAD:

BLINK COUNT FROM THE TODAY SHOW VIDEO:

TOTAL VIDEO TIME: 6 minutes 26 seconds

0:01 - 1:00 = 0 blinks (Matt Lauer giving background info; DP not on camera)
1:01 - 2:01 = 38 blinks
2:02 - 3:02 = 30 blinks
3:03 - 4:03 = 35 blinks
4:04 - 5:04 = 46 blinks
5:05 - 6:05 = 40 blinks
6:06 - 6:26 = 15 blinks

Experts say that humans blink, on average 20 times per minute. During this video, DP blinked a total of 204 times in 6 minutes and 26 seconds (that I could count) making an average blink rate of 31.68 times per minute, well over the average human blink rate.

It is well known that rapid blinking is a sign of lying through rapid thinking. Experts say that rapid thinking causes blinking to become more rapid. It could also be a sign of being under pressure, but DP looked cool, calm, and collected, even a bit cocky.

"Eye Tells
Most people believe that gaze aversion is a sign of lying. They assume that because liars feel guilty, embarrassed and apprehensive, they find it difficult to look their victim in the eye. This is not what happens. First, patterns of gaze are quite unstable - while some liars avert their eyes, others actually increase the amount of time they spend looking at the other person.
As gaze is fairly easy to control, liars can use their eyes to project an image of honesty. Knowing that other people assume gaze aversion is a sign of lying, many liars do the exact opposite - they deliberately increase their gaze to give the impression that they're telling the truth.
Another supposed sign of lying is rapid blinking. It's true that when we become aroused or our mind is racing, there's a corresponding increase in our blinking rate. Our normal rate is about 20 blinks per minute, but it can increase to four or five times that figure when we feel under pressure. When liars are searching for an answer to an awkward question, their thought processes speed up. In this kind of situation, lying is frequently associated with blinking. But we need to remember that there are times when people have a high blinking rate, not because they're lying, but because they're under pressure. Also, there are times when liars show normal rates."

Exerpt from article entitled "Dead giveaway": http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...783343045.html

ETA: I'd be VERY interested in knowing what DP said during those increments in the video. I don't have a sound card on my PC at work, so I cannot hear the video.

The video links are posted above. You really have to watch them to believe this. It is unbelievable, isn't it?!

I wish his cell phone had gone off during the interview so we could watch him ignore it.

I will say it is unbelievable! I really can't believe this guy has gotten away with so much for so long.

When Matt Lauer asked DP about his relationship with Kathleen Savio he said it was great at first but after she had the kids, her hormones kicked in ... blame it on the hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz