Suspect Drew Peterson #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:
WBBM reporter (Breigal?) on MSNBC just now. She talked to Drew after the judge's decision today and he's not happy. He'd like his pc's back for his children, and his rental car is about $350/week.

She also reported that Drew told her this weekend that Stacy must really like this other guy because she hasn't returned even to see the children.

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Here's the link to that station, but I didn't catch the female reporter's name and this was on MSNBC just a few minutes ago.
http://www.wbbm780.com/
Thanks for the updates! Maybe he should think about buying another car? He's really got his story down good, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

This is probably the first time in DrewP's life he has not been in control of things. IMO he was extremely controling with all his wives and I do think it fitting that now he can't even have control of his cars and guns. Poor DrewP and we all know just how much sentimental value that glock holds for him!

VB

It was his initial story and he has to stick to it, no matter if it sounds totally ridiculous. I bet now he wishes he had used another one. LOL

The Judge didn't have much of a choice, imo. Had he returned the guns and something happened to the children...he would feel responsible. He wasn't willing to take such a risk. He had to weigh the possibilities of such against any rights Drew might have to regain control of the weapons.

:boohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is probably the first time in DrewP's life he has not been in control of things. IMO he was extremely controling with all his wives and I do think it fitting that now he can't even have control of his cars and guns. Poor DrewP and we all know just how much sentimental value that glock holds for him!

VB
The glock is now evidence in the internal investigation. (Providing they did find the glock!)

I hope they check records after Kathleen's death to see if Drew may have given some money to his neighbor Steve. It has been stated by a poster at Cassandra's site that Steve had a gambling problem. Wondering if Drew might have a hold over him in that area in some way?

Drew has something that keeps Steve C. in his corner. There was some mention that Steve C. and his wife offered to take the children if Drew was arrested. This would be a good reason for him to stay as well.

It was his initial story and he has to stick to it, no matter if it sounds totally ridiculous. I bet now he wishes he had used another one. LOL

The Judge didn't have much of a choice, imo. Had he returned the guns and something happened to the children...he would feel responsible. He wasn't willing to take such a risk. He had to weigh the possibilities of such against any rights Drew might have to regain control of the weapons.
I am applauding the Judge for not returning the guns especially with DP being a suspect in Stacy's disappearance (death) and the new revelation about him discharging the gun in the house. He's already jeopardized the children.

Could it be $$$$$$$$$$$$ ??

That's my guess.
Mine too, or at least someone in the inner circle got the $25,000 missing from the home safe, imo. I definitely think there's more than one reason that DP said Stacy took off with it.

Mine too, or at least someone in the inner circle got the $25,000 missing from the home safe, imo. I definitely think there's more than one reason that DP said Stacy took off with it.

I'm starting to think that it's just a smokescreen; he said she took it from the SAFE and not the bank account b/c there'd be no way for anyone to ever know if they even HAD any money in there. That way he could explain her living and travel expenses being taken care of without credit card usage.

There may not have ever been any 25,000.

I'm starting to think that it's just a smokescreen; he said she took it from the SAFE and not the bank account b/c there'd be no way for anyone to ever know if they even HAD any money in there. That way he could explain her living and travel expenses being taken care of without credit card usage.

There may not have ever been any 25,000.

Very good point. I couldn't understand why an average person would have that amount of money in a safe at home; it's just too much. But since there's no way of checking, it makes sense that he would make it up since there wouldn't be any credit card activity, etc. Slimy monster, always thinking.

Anyone watching Greta? I was just listening to it (can't see it right now) and there was a 'Craig" (reporter?) telling Greta that Drew told him the reason he took all that money from the home loan line of credit was that he did not want Stacy taking it now that she's on the run.

:liar: :liar:

Greta and her panel now talking about Brodsky being afraid of them. LOL Poor Drew. Poor Joel.

Anyone watching Greta? I was just listening to it (can't see it right now) and there was a 'Craig" (reporter?) telling Greta that Drew told him the reason he took all that money from the home loan line of credit was that he did not want Stacy taking it now that she's on the run.

:liar: :liar:

Greta and her panel now talking about Brodsky being afraid of them. LOL Poor Drew. Poor Joel.

Actually, that's a pretty good line.........maybe just a trick of his to further the "Stacy ran off with another guy," scenario. He does look as though he's trying to nudge that story along. I think his timeline was thrown off (my opinion is that it was thrown off because he found out she had an appointment with a divorce lawyer on Monday and killing her after that would look too suspicious), and that he was going to kill her but not just yet. So, I do think he's trying to kind of stick to his story and put out what he thinks is plausible info to support it.....

Yeah, but like Greta said, you usually need two signatures to remove the money if both names are on the loan, right?

I highly doubt her name was on the loan, I mean REALLY. He was a control freak and I doubt he would let her have that kind of access to HIS assets. (sarcasm intended) So she couldn't take any money anyway, right? And if both were on the loan, don't both have to sign to withdraw the funds?

She couldn't touch the money without his signature. And since he got the money on his own after she disappeared, doesn't that mean it was just in his name?

I don't know, just thinking out loud.

All I know is sooner or later, your lies catch up to you.

It seems that everytime there is a need for DP to discard his current wife there is someone else waiting in the background for him. So it would be interesting to see if he has established a female companion connection this time. A current girlfriend would have a lot dirt to dish on the suspect, maybe he even confided on how he would be eliminating his current problem. His near misses have bult up his bravado and he has very loose lips for someone who has so much to hide. He is really the one who is the serial cheater not Stacy.

She couldn't touch the money without his signature. And since he got the money on his own after she disappeared, doesn't that mean it was just in his name?
My husband and I had everthing listed as OR, not AND on accounts and other holdings, including our vechicles.

Yeah, but you probably had a normal husband, TG. :D

What ya mean probably! :laugh:

Have to say though, my first husband wasn't all that 'normal' :), but even then we had our vechicles listed as OR.............that's the first thing I did when I knew I was going to leave, went to the DMV and registered our almost new, paid for car in my name.

After watching Greta I can now say that DP is a bigger smuck that I thought before. Does he honestly think that people will believe his lame story about the money being moved to keep Stacey from getting it?
I still don't understand why he hasn't been arrested and charged with something to hold his tail in jail. Of course he is to cocky to run away but his smugness is making me ill.

Greta reported that cell phone records show that DP was near the canal soon after Stacey disappeared. HELLO.......why has it taken to long for LE to get those phone records? Then again the canals were searched early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven