Suspect Drew Peterson #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Greta I can now say that DP is a bigger smuck that I thought before. Does he honestly think that people will believe his lame story about the money being moved to keep Stacey from getting it?
I still don't understand why he hasn't been arrested and charged with something to hold his tail in jail. Of course he is to cocky to run away but his smugness is making me ill.

Greta reported that cell phone records show that DP was near the canal soon after Stacey disappeared. HELLO.......why has it taken to long for LE to get those phone records? Then again the canals were searched early on.
He can say he went looking for her in that area near Rossetto's place.

That's right Tom'sGirl. I need to keep the facts of this case straight. ;)

Yes, he can say that but he would contradict the statement he was giving to Cassandra about that time and what he has contended since then. The reason he gives for not looking for her at all is that she "left" him. Why was he looking for her after her supposed 9:00pm phone call when he claims she told him she was going to Jamaica, took the money, and ran?

It seems that everytime there is a need for DP to discard his current wife there is someone else waiting in the background for him. So it would be interesting to see if he has established a female companion connection this time. A current girlfriend would have a lot dirt to dish on the suspect, maybe he even confided on how he would be eliminating his current problem. His near misses have built up his bravado and he has very loose lips for someone who has so much to hide. He is really the one who is the serial cheater not Stacy.
We have waited since the beginning on "wife #5 to be" to surface. It is a distinct pattern of his. He truly is a serial cheater.

Anyone watching Greta? I was just listening to it (can't see it right now) and there was a 'Craig" (reporter?) telling Greta that Drew told him the reason he took all that money from the home loan line of credit was that he did not want Stacy taking it now that she's on the run.

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

:liar: :liar:

Greta and her panel now talking about Brodsky being afraid of them. LOL Poor Drew. Poor Joel.

He could have just closed the account.

Yes, but then he'd have to explain why he was out there hours after she supposedly told him she was at the airport leaving him.

One of the statements is a lie. Either she called him and he knew for sure she'd taken off from the airport where her car was, or he had no idea where she was, which meant she never called him. Which of course means that little cell phone game he played with Tom was a big hoax.

Anyone watching Greta? I was just listening to it (can't see it right now) and there was a 'Craig" (reporter?) telling Greta that Drew told him the reason he took all that money from the home loan line of credit was that he did not want Stacy taking it now that she's on the run.

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

:liar: :liar:

Greta and her panel now talking about Brodsky being afraid of them. LOL Poor Drew. Poor Joel.

Riiiiight. Why not open a separate account under his name to transfer it into, then, leaving a small amount in the home line of credit to "catch" her if she tries to use it? If she tried to access it, it could lead them to where she was hiding out, IF she were still with us.

I am thinking that IF IF it was a home loan line of credit, there is no interest charged unless money is REMOVED and used for a purpose. So by taking out that enormous amount he would then be charged the interest each month on the removed amount.

ISP may be able to determine where the money went, either by the puter IF IF they banked online, OR OR by their investigations now.

Interesting that DP ran out TO LOOK for Stacy at great risk of looking suspicious, but but but now he does not offer up a few tears running down his cheeks, or does not go 'Scott Petersonesque' by saying, something like, "The most important thing is to FIND Stacy".

DP has brought his life STAGE CENTER, fully displayed for ALL to see as being at the very least ODD and most likely being THE prime suspect. It is purely a matter of finding all the pieces to this big picture. :behindbar:

Staring at the wall in his tiny cell will be his biggest pleasure for as long as he will live.

===========
One of my children when tiny would put their tiny hands over their eyes and think that I could not see them.

I fear DP is suffering from the same type of thought process.

Why did HE answer the phone when Cassandra called?

Why was his phone ON at all?

It just seems to me that making a mistake like that is not consistant with his plotting and scheming behavior.

If you were out disposing of a body you murdered earlier in the day, why would you have your phone on, knowing full well that it can be tracked and show your location?

Everybody knows that ... especially a cop!

It doesn't make any sense to me.
How 'bout you?

It just seems to me that making a mistake like that is not consistant with his plotting and scheming behavior.

If you were out disposing of a body you murdered earlier in the day, why would you have your phone on, knowing full well that it can be tracked and show your location?

How 'bout you?

He may have been waiting for a call from an accomplice and simply didn't think about the fact that he'd be traced. He probably figured if anything that the investigation would focus on stacy's phone calls that day, not his. In the end, he's probably not as smart as he thinks he is.

How 'bout you?

--->>>Welllll, picture this, YOU are at least 30 pounds overweight and have just done the most strenuous and nerve wracking work you most likely have ever done, YOU have just dumped your DEAD wife over the edge that YOU murdered, YOU are most likely suffering from nervous anxiety from doing this, YOUR phone ring$$$$$ you JUMP - because you FORGOT to turn it off (maybe) and you see on the read out it is YOUR dead wifes sister for whom YOU want her to believe you are snug in bed with her sister. YOU had better answer THIS call, or YOUR jig is up.

WHAT else would YOU think? YOU are having problems breathing and your main survival skill is being able to breath NOT THINK. So ->Hello, oh puff puff Cassandra, HOW ARE YOU etc.

Hmmm.

Unless things have changed in the past few years, my personal and professional experience is that there are certain instances that a spouse can't borrow against accounts without the other spouses signature. For instance.

A mortgage is a co-borrower document where you can't borrow without the consent of the other co-borrowers, meaning you need their signature(s). A court assigned trust, such as family trusts or business ventures can break down the percentages of ownership, in the event of death or desolution of the marriage or business venture. A trust or corporation can designate a certain party to sign for all parties. But this has to be set up beforehand and the proper papers have to be submitted to the state and or federal courts depending on whether the venture is a family trust, privately held company or publicly traded company.

You can't borrow against your employer based 401K or pension without the release (signature) of your spouse, even though your spouse isn't listed anywhere on those accounts. And some, but not all employers require that you obtain a release (signature) from your spouse if you don't list them as a beneficiary of the above accounts.

Bank accounts, credit cards, car loans and other small finances can be set up either/or, but all parties are equally liable when it comes to debt collection.

Based on what I know, which is a few years antiquated, Stacy was either not on the mortgage or Drew was authorized in some capacity to sign for Stacy. This would have had to have been set up prior to her disappearance with her knowledge. All it would take though is for Drew to have a Notary in his pocket and a stupid loan officer to get around Stacy knowing about any of this.

How 'bout you?

Our prisons are full of people who thought they were capable of committing the perfect crime. Since he allegedly did it before with Kathleen, he most likely thought he had it all worked out once again.

Leave phone at the coffee shop, go to vicinity of known male friend of wife, phone your own phone, setting up to have wife in area of friend. He was smart enough to figure that out, but he wasn't counting on Cassandra calling him at 11:30 P.M.

DP probably thought no one would call him at that time of night. He was most likely pumped, adrenilin flowing furiously through his veins, he had just finished getting rid of the evidence of his most recent crime. He thought he was HOME FREE!!

When Cassandra called, he probably answered his phone to insure that she didn't come by the house, NOT THINKING about the other part of the equation, (an equation that he'd so carefully planned out with the earlier phone call), that his phone call could be traced by location. He also didn't THINK OR KNOW Cassandra was sitting directly outside his house, had already talked to the children, KNEW darn well neither car was at the home.

DP was also, NOT prepared for questioning by LE so soon after Stacy disappeared. He wasn't counting on Cassandra's persistance and that Stacy had alerted her possible 'life-threatening situation,' and that there were more than just Cassandra who would be concerned if Stacy were not in contact for any length of time.

There have been several recent cases, where the wife wasn't missed for days and sometimes even weeks before it comes to the attention of LE. Most likely DP thought he had MORE time to clean up and get his act and complete story together.

Even Bernie Grimm on Greta last night, mentioned a defendant he had who there was no proof that his client even knew the victim. Except the 'smoking gun' for the pros was a cell phone call from his client to the victim, shortly before the crime. Needless to say, Bernie's client was convicted.:eek:

JMHO
fran

Camper-
Excellent scenerio, IMO. Reading it, I felt stressed too.
Fran- you are right on as well.
People are giving Drewpy too much credit for being perfect. IMO, he's a schemer, but only average in the intelligence dept. His biggest downfall is that he thinks he is smarter than he really is.

He goofed up when he realized he had forgotten to turn his cell phone off, and when it rang it was too late to avoid the ping, so he answered it.

Don't forget, the ping would be there just because the phone was on, even if he had not answered it.

Susan

How 'bout you?

Well one thing to remember is when Kathleen died the phone records were never looked at, IMO knowing how that was swept under the rug DrewP believed the same thing would be done again. He was seeing that Stacy's phone would leave a trail but was not concerned about his. I have a feeling things are not working out just as DrewP had planned and it's all due to Cassandra :)
He had to resign rather than get his full time in which cost him money, he has had personal items taken from him which is really pissing him off and he's having to pay for a rental. All he thought about was that he'd be saving his money by getting rid of the problem, little did he think his actions would end up taking everything away. I look forward to the day when he will no longer have the children or his freedom either :)

VB

Well one thing to remember is when Kathleen died the phone records were never looked at, IMO knowing how that was swept under the rug DrewP believed the same thing would be done again. He was seeing that Stacy's phone would leave a trail but was not concerned about his. I have a feeling things are not working out just as DrewP had planned and it's all due to Cassandra :)
He had to resign rather than get his full time in which cost him money, he has had personal items taken from him which is really pissing him off and he's having to pay for a rental. All he thought about was that he'd be saving his money by getting rid of the problem, little did he think his actions would end up taking everything away. I look forward to the day when he will no longer have the children or his freedom either :)

VB

This is really ticking me off. If DP makes $6000 A MONTH pension, then why the hell is he whining about two cars and renting another one?!?!?

Why doesn't his a$$ go out and buy a nice, used "beater with a heater" for a grand???? Wouldn't that make better economic sense than spending hundreds a week on a rental car?!??!

This is really ticking me off. If DP makes $6000 A MONTH pension, then why the hell is he whining about two cars and renting another one?!?!?

Why doesn't his a$$ go out and buy a nice, used "beater with a heater" for a grand???? Wouldn't that make better economic sense than spending hundreds a week on a rental car?!??!

Just checking in to see if he's been arrested yet.......

How 'bout you?

My "discernment" tells me that you are right on. He has a criminal mind. He wouldn't have made a mistake like that.
I truly feel they are searching in the wrong spot. Does he look worried? No, because he knows that they are spinning their wheels.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member